This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My final thoughts

Topic » My final thoughts

1764 days 14 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Yes, this is inspired by Patrick. Thanks for telling me I would be out soon.

Isn't it funny that Hell Week comes after I leave?
Hehehehehehe...

No but seriously I just thought it was ironic.

Jayson: ROBBED.

Batya: Awww man!  Why couldn't you just.. i dunno.. That leaving was kinda inevitable, wasn't it? Especially the nomming but yeah. I talked to you once and you were nice so

Billy: Sorry man, you were apparently running something with X and I had to take my chances.

Kiara: Dammit Kiara! At least submit your noms?

Patrick: NOOO WHY DOES THY TEA HAVE TO BE ROBBED?! Seriously though, thanks for telling me my name was being put out there.

Nicole: Ughh another robbed. Kinda awful that Dylan was booted out the next day. You were really nice to me and didn't pressure me to vote your way.

Matt: When you read this in your own time, Know that I am extremely sorry for your loss.

Dylan: Craap. You're a great dude and I was really put down when you were booted. When you tried to fly you were shot down by a bunch of ugly kids. Or at least an ugly kid.

Lauren: YOU STUPID

Yoshi: Um.. kinda shocked you voted Chanelle, but I guess that's your choice? Not much to say about you, other than you thought I was sketchy. :I

Yandere: I READ LOGAN AS LAUREN! Ughhhh I'm killing myself rn. You were so nice to me! I'm so sorry that I accused you of flipping. Go to the finals for me!
If you didn't get it, this is what my awful eyes read:

Yandere:

Cam and Lauren.... Best move for my game

when it was actually:

Yandere:

Cam and Logan.... Best move for my game

X: You said I missed every chance you gave me? I've been hop, skipping and jumping around times my own friends asked me to vote you, and this is what I get? I'm actually insulted. I wish I voted you every time. PS I am not Chanelle's bitch. How can you suspect someone of being Chanelle's bitch when the one time I talked to her in person was a late PM of how sorry she was people thought I was her sheep? Fuck off X.

Nopalito: My man! No hard feelings. You were nice to me and I'm kinda confused on how you voted for me, but now that there is only three confirmed rookies left, I'm asking you to get those rookies and you to at least final 6. Make them accomplish what I couldn't. P.S. If you really are X's sheep, don't stay with him.

Malachi: Is it kinda weird that I'm actually flattered on why you voted me? I don't have the potential. Not as a white-level rookie anyways. PS Chanelle isn't throwing ur name out there, that's just a rumor spread by most likely X to get more help to get rid of the opposition alliance. Don't fall for it!

Logan: I'm very happy you got through. You could def make it to the final. BUT I AM NOT A MULTI FOR CHANELLE! THAT IS A RUMOR!!

John: i didn't really talk to you until the beginning of the end of my time here. You were one of the few people that didn't vote me in the face-to-face, and I thank you for that. Us rookies got hit hard this season, but we can come back from this!

Honey: Guurl u slay! Thanks for sticking by me this season. You bring drama, and you pack a punch. Keep doing you! :)

Chanelle: God Chanelle people think I am your multi. That was probably spread by X tbh. They probably will have you up next week, so get all the help you can get and SPAM. FOR. YOUR. LIFE!
And if you don't, well keep up the game! :)

Cam: Uhh.. I never talked to you. Not much to say tbh. People are probably targeting you, so watch out.

Aimee: I never talked to you in person, but god you live up to your reputation! You are so nice. Stay nice or bring drama! :))

"DYING @ THE FACT YOU GUYS NOMINATED A WHITE LEVEL AGAINST A SPAMMER LMAOOO WHERE IS THE LOGIC???"

-Daphne

So, for now, I will settle for a pretty impressive title as the last female rookie standing in BBUK, even though it sound more impressive than it actually is.
So, all the people who decided to turn on me, I will have my revenge..

*E V I L  L A U G H I N G*

12th- Lauren (Evicted Day 18)
1764 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yaassss queen but I don't think I'll survive tomorrow or today but ty though <3 hell weeks my nemisis
1764 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Your irrel since u played other peoples games so i really done give a f*** what you have to say. Maybe next time you you will have a brain rather then being brainwashed cause not of your quote on quote "Friends" spammed for you to say in the poll. They left you at your time of need. I havw NOT treated my friends like that. Amd i love the lies you wanna tell on your wait out to try and help them. Tel tell signs your chanelles multi like everyone thinks. Also idk how u can say chanelle never wanted gumball gone like sis were in in my pms huh oh yea thats right u never were here. U logged in and locked in who you saw chanelle probs told u and then u logged off. So whatever. Im glad i have the right people to stick bye. GG lauren
1764 days 10 hours ago
John10
Not a rookie
1764 days 3 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Woops that was put in the wrong section soz John
1764 days 2 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
If you don't give a fuck on what i have to say, why did you respond bitch?
Quote on quote? They WERE there for me. YOU NEVER WERE. They actually bothered to look out for me, they never voted me, and they weren't overall shit, unlike you. And how do you think I am Chanelle's multi? What disease managed to get through your thick skull for you to think that? You have no proof, it's just something you spread because your ass is sour. And you just gave me another reason that my friends are not just quotes. They didn't think I was Chanelle's multi, because they don't fall for utter shit like that.
Malachi voted Chanelle out not vice versa bitch are you blind?
I was here bitch, forgot my under-the-radar persona? I may not talk in the house that much, but that's because way more goes on behind the scenes. And also, kinda obvious that I have a life outside Tengaged? I prefer to live in reality than with you.
You don't bitch. GG.
1764 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Oh srry guees when someone attacks me on a online site im supposed to just sit there and take it cause thats hiw it works huh

Actually i had your back to u lied to me weeks 1 2 3 4 5 6 and i was over it.
1764 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Yass Lauren call him out!!!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!