This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1799 days 19 hours ago
John10
At least your entertaining
1799 days 19 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
U weren't relevant until yesterday, but I did enjoy eating my popcorn while u was fighting with other people.

Have a good one outside of the game and u are evicted for making ur presence known too late. Say hi to Kiara for me! Adiós!
1799 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i fucked ur ass 5 times and now ur evicted enjoy ur bruises
1799 days 19 hours ago
gumball221520
Patrick it's been fun but unfortunately it was either me or you.

See ya next time!
1799 days 19 hours ago
myiel
I thought we were going to have a strong bond after talking about BGC stuff, but then you trusted Raven who game plan was terrible sorry to say. stay good though
1799 days 19 hours ago
patricenka9
Thanks lol
1797 days 9 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Well you said, ahem;

I was annoying,
boring,
didn't know me much (no offense but what did u expect? lol),
never talked (i do.),
and I will probably be out soon.

Well thanks for that information. Sorry you were out so soon, you did bring good tea. Goodbye for now!
1797 days 3 hours ago
Amnesia_
Sorry Patrick hope you had a great time!
Never chatted much but all the best
1794 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
-NICOLE-

-MATT-

^send goodbye message for both if you'd like!
1794 days 19 hours ago
Amnesia_
Nicole gal Ily so much and I’m super gutted that you have left. Sending you all my love and hope we can play together soon <3

Matt - I didn’t know you that well but I hope you are ok. Sending my love to you and your family at this difficult time <333
1793 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
-DYLAN-
1793 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
really fucked up tbh u gone
1793 days 19 hours ago
boicam77
Dylan! Absolutely love you as a person outside of the game, but in the game, you were very vicious and were literally trying to get me out so hard last week. It was best for my game to take you out and I hope that this game doesnt effect our relationship outside of the game. You played a good game, but chose the wrong side.
1793 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Close one Dylan but I'm glad its you and not me
1793 days ago
lhooper902976
Well Dylan it was a very close poll so I'm glad it was you and not me. You took a risk but, it didn't pan out.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!