This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1794 days 14 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
*shouts* LOVE YOU GIRLS
1794 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
With all of the secrets this season, I have a feeling that the reunion will have people SHOOK.

Now, onto YOUR game in particular-- you had one of the most dynamic games (possibly THE most dynamic game) out of anyone in the first half of the season. Your allegiance to Nicole painted a target on your back, and you took the blame for lots of the drama in the house.

Do you regret making such a scene with your strategically-planned flip(s)? Why do you think you were involved in lots of the "game" drama, and do you think that's why you might be sitting with me right now?
1794 days 14 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
You know
I really could have rode it out with the guys alliance and got like 4th
And a lot of people are talking about which sidd is right and which one is wrong
But for me, the guys alliance limited me so much and the other side allowed me to be more flexible, and it was the only position where i felt like i could win the game

Its more than obvious that im sitting here because i flipped, but it was a high risk-very high reward situation. I dont regret playing the way i did, because sticking with the safe option wouldnt have given me any chance at winning, and ill never play for some random placement in the finale like some of the housemates are
1794 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
I think that high risk situation came across to me and others in the VL, too. Especially now, it's getting to the point where housemates are really going to need to start considering who they want to fight against in a final. Time will tell who's right to play it safe, and who will regret it!

Now, you had lots of beef, as we kind of touched on. I'm giving you a chance to name names and spill tea-- do you have remaining bad blood, and/or issues or annoyances with anyone here? Who grinded your gears?
1794 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Ok first of all, heres who is playing it right:
X had an amazing idea when he made the guys alliance, he could beat literally anyone and even though he didnt have plans that were too elaborate (bc they didnt need to be), he executed everything perfectly and he is actually one of the few ppl who deserve to win.
Then youve got cam and logan, who are playing for 4th and 5th and dont plan on flipping.
The girls are doing the right thing.... but i still dont understand where honey stands

As to my vendettas, i dont hold anything against anyone. I did get pretty frustrated when people started calling me a sheep, but yk its whatever ik im playing my own game so i didnt care too much.
BUT
I really played an honest game after i flipped
I layed out real facts, didnt bullshit anyone, and the outsiders still didnt stick to the plan. Its very frustrating knowing that you and someone else have a common problem and goal, and they just dont listen to you for some reason.
Last week we could have made something good happen if 2 certain ppl werent so gullible
1794 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
You never know how other housemates will take what you say and/or what their own plans are. I'd HATE to be in a season of BBUK lol.

Now, it seems that you didn't get super personal with other housemates, but are you leaving behind any friends in the game? Or did they all already get evicted before you?
1794 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Nah i reconnected with chanelle and we got along very well, then theres lauren who always had my back, X and i surprisingly bonded while we were talking about how were gonna take each other out like that was a lot of fun lmao, yoshi and i got along,
nopa and i got along well EVEN THO HE BACKSTABBED ME LIKE 3 TIMES RJDNDJDJ

BUT THE REAL CHAMPS ARE PAT AND PAUL i love them both so much and i tried saving both of them, but yeah it didnt work too well
1794 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Well, you'll be getting to reconnect with them shortly!

Now, to bring it back to one more thing before we get to your final thoughts-- who do you think is going to win? And/or do you have any predictions as to how this game is going to go?

And also, DO you have any final thoughts, in terms of this season and your overall time as a BBUK housemate in the series?
1794 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Ok so
I think itll be pretty rough for x during the next 2 or 3 weeks
But if he survives he pretty much wins the game
If x goes then yandere wins. If yandere is up against x before x goes then aimee, chanelle or logan.

Thanks for letting me play again, i had a blast. And i think its kinda good that i left bc i have the most important finals of my life next month and yea this is one last thing i gotta worry about lmfao

Also before i leave the stage id like to let everyone know that cam thinks hes a mastermind and that he considers telling his alliance the set to nominate is a great fucking move. Bb19 raven. 

Bye lol
1794 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Bye Dylan! Good luck on your finals, and it was a pleasure to have you as a housemate for a third season!

Look for opportunities to return in future seasons, and I'll hopefully see you at the live finale/reunion when we crown the winner.

*crowd cheers for Dylan*
1794 days 2 hours ago
patricenka9
*SCREAMS*

YES BITCH!
1791 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
*LAUREN exits to cheers*
1789 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
Lauren Exit Interview:

1) Wow! You went from being largely untargeted (except for a couple nom points here and there) to being on the block and out the door against Logan. You seemed kind of shocked to be nominated. What was going through your head when you fell into danger?

When I fell into danger I was like "Well, shit, this is it" because do you really expect me to actually win a poll against a spammer who can spam faster than the flash? I don't. But I know for a fact that all those "I'm voting Lauren bc I'm too gullible to realize I'm not Chanelle's bitch" 's and "I'm voting Lauren because I'm taking a white-level as a threat so I can be X's multi" 's are the truth from the flat-out hysterical lies to replace that they're X's slaves.

2) We'll get to your gameplay in a minute, BUT... I pointed this out numerous times (honestly, no shade intended... I casted you because you seemed to be very promising)-- you are a WHITE LEVEL in a spamming-oriented game! Did you anticipate this to be a problem? Did you ever consider milking that fact so that people would save you for an easy beat in the final?

Yeah, I figured that. I did, yeah. It was always going to be a problem. But I would never milk it, no. My biggest pet peeve is in fishing for compliments. Like when someone posts *cries* or *cries in ___ arms* 10 times in 2 minutes, it does my head in.
But I do have some close friends that I can PM, and I'd ask them to tell their friends too. Then I would get a bigger majority.

Also, WHY do you think housemates like Malachi thought you'd win this game when you had no means of spamming?

Because it was an excuse to cover up the fact that they are X's worshippers. There's no way I could win this, and I'm not fishing for compliments.

3) You had such a STRONG social game in that house, and you yourself in your spar of words with X said that you were under-the-radar. Walk myself, and anyone watching, through your strategy. What was your plan throughout the game, and did it ever change?

It never changed, no. I would make alliances with people, pick what I'd think was the right decision, and get through. I never expected it to be easy, but who can?

4) You had lots of blow-ups when you walked out the door (especially with X). You also got accused of fake info (like being Chanelle's multi). Who do you think is starting these rumors, who do you think orchestrated your eviction, and are you leaving with any bad blood?

OMG SEE? IN YOUR FACE, X! IT'S FAKE INFO! EVEN THE HOST SAID IT!
Of course I'll be angry at X. But apart from that, no. Cam had a pretty dumb reason for voting me (just tell the truth Cam) so I dislike him for that. Apart from that, I respected people's decisions, although Nopalito never actually gave a reason for why he voted me and Chanelle.

5) It seemed like you were constantly trying to get "in" with people, but you remained an outsider for much of the game. Did you manage to make any friendships?

Of course! Hard work pays off. I'd be close with Yandere, Dylan, Aimee, Nicole, Nopalito and Honey from my point of view. I probably have more, but they're the ones off the top of my head.

6) Who is playing the best game in the house right now?

Nopalito, Aimee and Honey. No questions asked. They are definitely going to get far.

7) You came into this game as a rookie (last female rookie standing!) and you seemed to slowly adjust to house dynamics. Looking back, do you have any regrets, and/or final thoughts?

Yes bitches! Last female rookie! Trust me though, I don't plan on being a rookie for long..
I definitely have regrets. Like I regret I didn't vote X all this time. That's pretty obvious. I don't regret not officially picking a side, though. Never in a million years. I made friends from both sides, and I would never try and lose them.

In my opinion, you were the most outright normal, level-headed player in this season of BBUK. I loved having you on this season, because you didn't do what so many other people do, which is over-strategize and/or freak out, while still delivering as a housemate!

I sincerely hope to see you in the future, Lauren-- and hopefully you'll be at a yellow level next time so that you have a little more chance to survive the polls!

Thanks you, and we'll see you at the live finale/reunion when we crown the winner!

Thank you so much! Now I'm off to see my long lost friends and have some fine wine!
1789 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
*YANDERE exits to booming cheers and boos*
1789 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Walks out like a queen

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!