This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1769 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
We shall see it all for realsies when the season ends!

I also wanted to touch on your gameplay. You were targeted incessantly, like Code Red, but you also came in super hot on premiere night. Do you regret playing so hard in competitions and eliminating people from the night 1 comp early on?

And to bring it to your game in general-- what would you have done differently, looking back?
1769 days 15 hours ago
paul028
So I eliminated X first because he's good at comps, but he said he didn't care because he was going for the power, but he brought it up to me again? Hypocrisy!

In Code Red i did get targeted alot because of my night 1 premiere and i regret that now yes, but this season not really because I actually won immunity this time around. I like playing hard and winning alot of comps! I cant help it but overall I don't regret it because I like winning.

I'm not sure what I would've done differently because I feel like alot of options were removed for me because of certain people, maybe convince Chanelle/Yoshi more into vetoing Batya week 1?
1769 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
That could have been a game-changer. I guess we'll never know!

In my opinion, even though you were targeted a lot this season, you lasted much longer than in Code Red, and played a strong underdog game.

After going through this season (your 4th season overall) do you have any final thoughts? What has this overall BBUK experience been for you?
1769 days 14 hours ago
paul028
My final thoughts is I really enjoyed it this time around compared to Code Red, because in Code Red I didn't really have that many social connections where I had a lot more here Dylan, Chanelle, Aimee, Kiara, Bayta, Yoshi, John etc etc.

This season really has been about friendship I really made some new friends that i'm greatful for and I'm glad I could play again <33
1769 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
I’m glad you could play again too!

Every season, we seem to get a new Nicole! Hopefully this isn’t the last we see of you!

Look for future opportunities to return, and we’ll see you when we crown the winner of BBUK at the live finale/reunion!

Let’s hear it again for Nicole!

*crowd cheers*
1769 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
who the fuck spreading lies and telling shit people getting information from somewhere
1769 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
but i havent done anything
1767 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
Patrick Interview (Pt. 2):

1) Who do you see becoming a big target soon?
I think Dylan will go next, sadly. But then the sheep will recognise X as a huge threat and try and get him out, probably againts Yandere who will spam he no problem. I don't know though those bitches are weird.

2) Who do you think will win this game?
A floater, thats all I'm gonna say.

3) You stated that you stuck with Dylan > X because you've known Dylan for over a year, and things got messy when you felt that you had to lie. Do you regret the way that you flipped against your former group of allies?
Absolutely not, I wanted Dylan and X to sort it out because I like them both and I think they are really nice people so I wanted to kinda pursuade them to like each other but I didn't know how IDK how to play this shit skjsj, I'm just pretty that's all I got. But hey, I didn't have any "allies" I only had one which was Dylan, and I wanted X cus he is nice and shit and I liked him so I lied to kind of make him my ally but he didn't care, SO UNSKINNY, so I was just left with my bestie Dylan, I unlike others didn't talk to that paul or Nicole person cus like idk them, but assuming she knew Dylan, he could have gotten me out of that situation, but he didn't.

4) And final thoughts on your BBUK experience?
Boring as fuck, but I started some drama at least and whopped ass, I regret how I played I should have acutally played, but hey, we all make mistakes, AND IMMA STILL WHOOP YOU HONEY SLJKSKJ. Bye! xoxo Patrick
1767 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
*DYLAN exits to loud loud cheers and some boos*
1767 days 16 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Ayeee
1767 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.... I'm honestly kind of gutted that you're here! You put up such a fight these past two weeks! And you got out in one of the closest polls ever.

What's going through your head right now? Were you prepared for this?
1767 days 15 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I guess i was like i didnt have big expectations going into the eviction, but when i heard it was 1% between the noms i was was kinda hoping that i would stay.

I guess im a bit dissapointed in myself, because i was leading a fight against the other side and ik i probably failed a lot of people
1767 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
It was SO close. And, to be fair, lots of recent evictees were rooting for you!

Let's talk about the sides-- it seems like they are kind of shifting right now, but from your knowledge, who do you think is on "the other side" and who was on "your side"?

Do you think the sides are set in stone as they are now, or will they continue to change as the rest of the game progresses?
1767 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*with Nicole in the audience*
WE LOVE YOU DYLAN!
1767 days 15 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Oh well ID LOVE TO EXPOSE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW but that would be a nice story for the reunion and id spoil the fun

I think the sides are definetely shifting, more than ever before actually. Itll be interesting to see how things play out. Theyre not set in stone at all, particularly "the other side".

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!