This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1791 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
The boos are members from the guys alliance XD
1791 days 6 hours ago
paul028
*Notices Tom with a Nicole poster*
1791 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
Nicole! A queen, a legend, the old school icon of BBUK!

I'm not even going to try to pretend like I wasn't 100% expecting to see you here, considering you threw in the towel, but it's bittersweet interviewing you.

What made you decide to give up this week, especially after weeks of comp beasting it all season long (2 Elite wins and a veto win only in 5 weeks of being here!)?
1791 days 6 hours ago
paul028
The main reason I gave up was because I was against Dylan, a really close friend of mine so I couldn't spam against him, and also because I feel like he could do better socially than me moving forward.
1791 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
I could tell that you were super close with Dylan this season.

Was he kind of your "Tom"? And let's talk about your social game: why do you think that other people were so discouraged from working with you? Was it due to your gameplay, your reputation, or something else entirely?
1791 days 6 hours ago
paul028
I love dylan, but like NOBODY could be my Tom like #2NomSquad still lives on 6 seasons later! I think people really discouraged him working with me because they thought I was a big threat and I guess I am and possibly my reputation because I know someone nominated me because i got runner up twice lol. But I also think people thought he was my sheep which was not true at all.
1791 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
You did have a huge reputation going in, especially because this was the first season with vets to have no former winners!

The word "sheep" got thrown around a lot these past couple weeks. People are accusing each other of sheeping, but when it comes down to it, who do YOU think the real sheep are, and who do you see as being "shepherds" leading those sheep to the slaughter?
1791 days 5 hours ago
paul028
I personally think the only REAL sheep are Matt, Cam, Logan and John. Atleast with others they're actually DOING something and still are strategic in someway, those 4 are just really easily lead sheep. The shepherd is X, all they do is listen to him and their whole game/personality resolves around him so... yea that speaks for itself.
1791 days 5 hours ago
paul028
^ (No shade to them obviously this is just a game)
1791 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Tea spilled! It definitely does seem like X is a huge figure in the house, and the person that you had the most conflict with in the house.

Is it safe to say that you and X have some bad blood now? Are there any other housemates who you would say you're leaving on bad terms with? Read some people to filth, Nicole!
1791 days 5 hours ago
paul028
X and I always have bad blood!!!!! The housemates I'm leaving on bad terms are John, I thought we were close friends and obviously it's his game and he doesnt' have to align with me but consistently telling me he won't nom with me because I dont have a majority is really dumb in my opinion because this isn't like BBUS where if you vote against the house you'll be evicted next week, A) The noms are anonymous (mostly) and B) the PUBLIC decides who goes and you can save yourself by spamming so stop worrying if you'll be in the minority.

X clearly we've just been at it every week, at the start we were kinda working together but it just went downhill and he claims to be "loyal" but having a 9 person alliance when he's gonna turn on them soon... he cant be loyal to the end people, open your eyes. But I respect him.

Matt, I find him fake and just mindless and relies on other people to tell him what to do.
1791 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Alright, alright, alright... we'll have to see if loyalties continue to crumble!

Now, getting away from who you DIDN'T bond with-- we covered that you and Dylan were super close, but is there anyone else that you will miss in that house? Who were your pals?
1791 days 5 hours ago
paul028
I was super close to surprisingly despite our previous seasons, Chanelle I am really glad that after 4 seasons we finally became friends! Also Aimee who is a queen and I would also not spam against <3. Yandere and sometimes Honey depends on what happened lol
1791 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
It DID seem like you and Chanelle really patched things up this season. We love good character development!

Now, we have to talk about the gender divide in this house. You listed all female-identifying housemates (along with Dylan) and you were all for girl power last week! Do you think there's an actual battle of the sexes going on, or do you think it's just the way that lines are drawn this season?
1791 days 5 hours ago
paul028
Okay i need to clear this up, SOMEONE SAID THERE WAS A GIRLS ALLIANCE/GIRL POWER, but that is NOT true, and if it is I wasn't apart of it so people just assumed that there was! I think people were just paranoid and said something that got spread around. I never seen anything as gender divide!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!