This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1800 days 3 hours ago
Batya
Just that Honey is a fat ass cunt who needs to get a job and to the rest of class goodluck and thanks for having me :)
1800 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
LOL thank you Batya! It was a pleasure having you as a housemate, and you truly left a mark on your rookie season.

Look for opportunities to return in the future, and I'll hopefully see you at the live finale/reunion when we crown the winner!

Let's hear it for Batya!

*crowd cheers*
1800 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
*Jasoi Cheers*
1798 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Billy exits to mostly cheers*
1798 days ago
honeybunch1
that slut still bad mouthing  me shut it Bitch
1797 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
HI EVERYONE SORRY I WAS AT WORK
1797 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
Billy Exit Interview:

BILLY!

So sorry to see you go. You were a really great, active housemate and I'm honestly quite shocked that you were evicted last night. Here are some questions for you-- please take your time and answer them as in-depth as possible.

1) It's no secret that you got evicted against someone considered inact in this game (Kiara). Are you shocked that you left against her? Normally, being up against an inact in BBUK is a definite pathway to safety. I heard that you had stuff going on IRL-- is that the reason that you didn't spam as hard?

well my gf was recovering from surgery so I had to be with her a lot plus work and finals so it was a difficult time but I’m sorry I wasn’t more active

2) You received nominations every week that you were in the house. Why do you think that you were seen as such a threat, and do you think that those who WERE threatened by you had well-grounded fears?

well it was because everyone sheep’s one person and thinks I’m a target bc I voted them out in another bb game

3) You did have some haters, clearly, but you also seemed to get along really well in that house. Who were your allies/friends in the house, and who are you going to miss? How do you see them doing without you here?

I’m gonna miss nop the most, We entered on bad terms and were able to allow time to bring us back together

4) Let's talk strategy. You came in wanting to be a leader, but we saw you taking a little more of a behind-the-scenes, not super in-your-face approach to this season. How were you planning on winning the game, and, in general, what did you plan on doing, had you survived this past week?

my plan was to roll with the boys alliance until top 8 and then go from there

5) Is there lingering bad blood between you and any housemates, or is it all game? You clearly saw that many housemates were coming for your neck during face-to-face nominations.

nah, it’s all game bc they don’t have a brain of their own so they had to attack me

6) You got "backdoored' this week, in the sense that you went up as a replacement nom due to the Elites' veto. Do you think you could have done anything to prevent that? What do you think of this season's twist?

not really, they had it out for me. It’s a good twist and it was really nice to see it in play.

7) Who is going to win this game?

x or Paul

8) Do you have any final thoughts, or anything else you'd like to share?

invite me back when I’m not as busy and I’ll make sure that your casting decision was amazing

Thanks so much for being a housemate this season, Billy. You strategized the hell out of your time in this game, especially for a rookie. Hope to see you in the future! Look for opportunities to return in later seasons, and I'll hopefully see you back on the finale/reunion when we crown our winner!
1796 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
*PATRICK exits to cheers and some loud boos*
1796 days 3 hours ago
patricenka9
💅🏼
1796 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
PATRICK!

This was one of the most volatile final weeks in the house I've ever seen for a housemate. What prompted the outburst/beatdown on Honey and Chanelle, specifically?
1796 days 3 hours ago
patricenka9
Well with honey it was that she set herself up to be hit and I came into the house for drama and she gave me an opportunity, with Chanel it was just a role-play and wasn’t serious
1796 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
"She set herself up to be hit" lololol I love that.

And YES-- you did come into the house for drama. This week, you delivered on that promise more than anyone else this season, but before this, you seemed to play such a quiet game. Was that move intentional? Walk me through you gameplan up until this point, and what you planned on doing, had you survived this eviction.
1796 days 3 hours ago
patricenka9
I wanted to stay low because I knew if I started playing really well from the beginning people would catch onto and take me as a threat. I decided to align myself with Dylan because I knew him for like a year now and he was a great  friend. I joined the  boys alliance with most of the boys in this cast and our goal was to evict  the girls and outcasts but I wasn’t feeling it because I am really supportive of woman and a feminist. So I left it.  Then all of a sudden there was some drama between fire x and Dylan and I didn’t know what was happening I was cool with both of them but of course I’m going to stick with my friend that I knew for more than a year. However leading up to this week I tried to get on fire X side because he’s a great player and I wanted to stay for a few more weeks, I just wanted to be friends with Both  Dylan and fire but it just seems like that was impossible so I had to lie but that didn’t work so I’m gone.  However leading up to this week I tried to get on fire X side because he’s a great player and I wanted to stay for a few more weeks, I just wanted to be friends with Bob Dylan and fireworks but it just seems like that wasn’t possible so I had to lie but that didn’t work so I’m gone.  I tried to make myself seem as least strategic as possible but I guess it didn’t work because I really am not strategic I am just really dramatic and I live for drama as you can tell.  If I would’ve stayed I would work on getting up fire x because he was being really  stand offish to me and it was pissing me off. I would work with him if he let me but he didn’t want to so why would I do that, I would try and convince some housemates to nominate him and try and put him up against someone that’s good at surviving elections like yboy And then spam to get him out probably. I don’t know how to play Big Brother ensure I only do drag races so don’t criticise my game because it really isn’t a game
1795 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
I've been standing here for hours now help.
1792 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
*NICOLE exits to an overwhelming amount of cheers and few boos*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!