This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1779 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*screams from the audience @ these three nominees*

*dabs a kleenex*

"IM SO PROUD OF THAT HOUSE!!!"
1778 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
*BATYA exits to a mix of cheers and boos*
1778 days 13 hours ago
Batya
Hi Mr. Snap
1778 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hi Mr. Batya.

I have to say, I'm kind of gutted to see you go! You were one of the standout rookies for me, because it seemed that you really marched to the beat of your own drum.

Had you sent in nominations this week, who would you have gunned for?
1778 days 13 hours ago
Batya
Billy just as I didnt know him
and Honey she seemed a little shady to me that but I just forgot to send them in and now i am here
1778 days 13 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh pulleeeze you didnt do anything
1778 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Life happens! I get it. I have that rule just to keep the game super active, but it sucks to see people like you, who genuinely forgot and have been playing hard get out because of that twist.

Going off of that, you and some other housemates seemed to expect you to go once you hit the block. Did you have any hope of surviving against Nicole and Yandere?

Also, out of everyone here, I was SO here for the Batya vs Honey rivalry that was in the works! Things seemed tense between the two of you. Did Honey (and any other housemates for that matter) rub you the wrong way?
1778 days 13 hours ago
Batya
mind your buisness fatass this is my interview now yours
1778 days 13 hours ago
Batya
I mean Yandre is an amazing spammer so I was gunning for a Nicole boot even though we are cool but she is also really good at it so I kinda knew it was over for me.

Honey just really annoyed me just her actions and she just seemed annoying to talk to, Fire and me have issues from Stars but I assume we are good now so at least one relationship is better
1778 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
That's good to hear about you and X-- I know that you came in here with some beef, but it seemed like in this game, it was more game beef than personal. We'll have to see if you and Honey ever get to hash things out if both of you come back for another season ;)

NOW-- we touched on who rubbed you the wrong way, but I'm honestly curious as to who you clicked with in that house, because I don't think me or the viewers saw much of that. Did you make any friends and/or did you find yourself wanting to work with any people?
1778 days 13 hours ago
Batya
I mean I wanted to work with some of the girls for a woman winner,
Cam is someone I wouldnt wanna nom unless he made the move first
Chanelle and I are a small relationship that I will hope form bigger
1778 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
We'll have to see if any of them do well now that you're gone!

Now, in terms of your overall game, is there anything you would have done differently (other than send in noms)? You were targeted literally from night 1, so did that have any effect on how you played?
1778 days 12 hours ago
Batya
I don't have any regrets as I didn't have to play a character I was just myself. Fire and I talked it out so if he had the same power I don't think he would of done of the same thing.
The only effect was how quickly you could get nommed so I was nervous as a rookie that I could be an easy nom so I was more social after I survived the first eviction
1778 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
And it seemed like you were on track to possibly going deep! I noticed how quick you bounced back from that first eviction.

I have one more question-- looking at everyone in the house now, who do you think is going to be the next boot, and who do you think is going to win it all?
1778 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
Also, any final thoughts?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!