This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1806 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
This is where interviews will take place if housemate is active. If not, I'll post one that we did over messages.

https://media.giphy.com/media/45cgWcOiGGnH74r7cR/giphy.gif
1806 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
*JAYSON exits to a loud mix of cheers and some boos*
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Basks in the ambience*
1806 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
Jayson! There's so much to cover, but let's start with the simple fact that you went from a huge power player/threat to being the first evicted of Season 6.

Is this something that you anticipated? You kind of threw in the towel this week! But going into this game, you seemed to be very determined to slay everyone else in there.
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
I know, I know! When you sent me the invite I had to apply even though I honestly thought this was coming. Real life just got in the way and I honestly wasn't going to be able to commit like in past seasons. Still hope I didn't disappoint. You know I love this series even if I never win it lol So no matter what I was gonna come in guns blazing and go down in a flaming inferno of iconicness

And as far as power player, I dunno about that. I spoke to a lot of people and just threw one alliance under the bus, that's all. 馃槀
1806 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
You definitely did not disappoint! It was LOTS of gameplay this week that came out of you, this week, you have to admit.

You called out multiple housemates and got yourself into lots of drama this week. Do you think that if you had posted less house forums and been less explosive, less people would've nominated you? What prompted the "guns blazing" gameplay?
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Oh hell Pooh when am I NOT guns blazing? Lol You casted me because I stir the pot, not because I play Patty cake with everybody and string fucking love beads.

And I guess it was a LOT lol I honestly wouldn't call it that though. I just had fun with it, calling cunts out gives me sadistic Glee 馃槀馃槝 I don't care if they nominate me, I'm gonna speak my mind and if it offends them they can go borrow someone else's Kleenex and BLOW.
1806 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
I think this might have been a little more aggressive gameplay than I've been used to from you, but you're right-- you DO stir the pot!

Is it safe to say, then, that you knew that you probably wouldn't have as much time to get super intense and dedicated with gameplay, so you decided to just have fun with it this season?

And let's not forget that you WOULD have been safe any other season, but the main season twist (The BOC/The Elites) caused you to go up on the block, almost like a backdoor. What do you think of this season's twist? Had you stayed, would you have tried to strategize around it?
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Oh that twist is bitchin' boi!!! You'd have to read it 5x to even understand it all. 馃檮

It's a strange (yet iconic) way of stirring the pot, and because of it ANYBODY could go up even from a majority standpoint if the right people win.

I honestly hadn't thought much about how to use it ahead in the game, but you can't play this season without at least CONTEMPLATING a way around it (if there even is one)
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
I mean seriously (gonna continue with it lol) You'd have to hope and pray two of your Allies would be good enough to win it, or else you're in for an unknown week! So if you don't have two comp beasts who you trust 100% you're screwed
1806 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
It DEFINITELY changes the game! This season, I think, is more "competitive", by default in that respect.

Now, let's talk TEA. You spilled lots this week (more than any first boot has before) and you read MANY housemates to filth. Who is on your shit list currently, and who do you think is the reason that you're sitting here talking to me?
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Honestly I'm not sure. I know X's pussy *oh I'm sorry* I mean Possy of 4 aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I don't blame them for the nominations, but I DO think they should be more open in looking for Allies as there were PLENTY of people talking to me willing to go against Nicole's Cunt Squadron.

Next up, Nicole's Flying Fuckers. (lookup Catherine De'Medici if you don't get it) I honestly think they'd have stayed under the radar if not for Honeys bumbling around. Then again, once a dumbass always a dumbass.

Then there's Tinkerbell. Honestly I was willing to work with her till Yandere told on her. She's just so fake it's unbelievable. I mean even now she's trying to paint the ol "Woe is me" picture since she holds no real power anymore.

Then there's the whole "Logan" issue I can't even get into. Not even sure ALL the drama associated with him but IT'S A BUNDLE.

I really think people are underestimating the Vets at this point, and it's going to bite them in the butt if they don't watch out.
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
OH ONE MOMENT I GOT SOMETHING ELSE
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Batya is such a lazy good for nothing mother fucker who couldn't even bother to show up for shit---

and he's gonna come in acting like he's the top shit when he ain't even out of the anus yet. SOMEBODY please put that PATHETIC waste of air in his place before I come back in there and try to wedge him BACK up whatever chute he crawled out of. I'd take ANYBODY in that house over him. Even the people responsible for taking me out. At least they can say they have GAME!!!
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Lol okay what were you gonna say Poohzie?
1806 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*cough* Also plugging up said chute and leaving him up there

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!