This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1797 days 16 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
hey big brother sorry about last night my grandad 6 year passing just got to me and my major trust issues got to me aswell so i want to stay in this houe
1797 days 13 hours ago
FireX
I love when someone plays both sides and fucks thier game up to be someones bitch. Like i came to play a game for myself and yea i might lose but least i played my own game. I cant imagine doing someones bidding 24/7 knowing i have 0 shot to win. Guees some people are fine with that
1797 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Has a dick but wants to act like a female. U do u but i am proud of myself. I dont need to be ravens sheep.
1797 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Just found out chanelle is asking people  spam for kiera with her. Yikes imagine having to spam a inact. GL to people in this game. As usual people who are men will be spammed out
1797 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i dont care what x says tbh
1796 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
This Opposite Week twist is nerve-wreaking!

I hope like Tengaged thinks I'm popular and gives me HOH, cos that'd be amazing. I mean, am I not likable and full of character, guys? I bring a lot of fun and drama to this game and my DR sessions! lmao XD
1796 days 22 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Yeahh... sooo about that opposite twist..

Not fishing for compliments here, but there is like 0% of a chance of me being HOH. It's cool tho. I'm not gonna spam for my life over it. I mean, it's not the end of the world if I don't get HOH. I mean, I guess I'm pretty cool with everyone here so far.

When Pooh said about the opposite twist I thought he'd say like "you cant sit down unless I say don't sit down" or something. Actually, that would be cool. "Don't reveal your deepest secrets!"! Lmao

I'm actually kinda happy there's tea again. I mean, Jayson left and then everything quietened down, so I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. ;)
1796 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
Um hey so when are we getting bagels?
1796 days 15 hours ago
FireX
So i think me or paul will end up as the new HoH. Hes after me so i have no choice but to be after him but with that said i think this week will draw the line in cement and ppl will know where each other stand
1796 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
So I decided I ain’t winning a spamming game, so I’mma be praying BB to give me a miracle to not end up on the block cos I’mma suck at a veto comp too. Lmao
1796 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
*In the diary room, producers breathe a sigh of relief that the fight is finally over*
1796 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey BB!
Boy have I missed you!
How have you been able to keep up with this dumb ass cast?
1796 days 9 hours ago
paul028
Daphne is our legendary housemate from BBUK timebomb she's our Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace
1796 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to Daphne:

We haven't been able to keep up! That's why we're letting the housemates kill each other, so we'll hopefully have to plan less evictions!
1796 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
paul028
Daphne is our legendary housemate from BBUK timebomb she's our Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace

Aww love you Nicole! <3

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!