This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1805 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
i mean like what the fuck are you jealous cause you not in here
and still fucking fighting with him Never Fuck With Somebody Who doesnt Give A fuck
1804 days 8 hours ago
paul028
Imagine making a 10 person guys alliance just to nominate me/Yandere to flop and evict Batya! Can't relate
1804 days 7 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Wtf ppl are legit ignoring me
1804 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lmfao same Nicole
1804 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
People say its Dylan and someone else but who knows? Like legit I've been nominated every week so far? Lmfao
1804 days 4 hours ago
FireX
*waits for host to tell me i am a nominee*
1804 days 4 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I have major trust issues and this house is killing me with my trust issues starting to really feel this place isnt for me
1804 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Pooh i cant do this anymore i want to quit
1804 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I have major trust issues and i need to leave so i can get my trust back with people
1804 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
so u dont care about me then big brother nah fuck this shit i am leaving dont have time for this now OPEN THE DOOR
1804 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Is chanelle really leaving cause something didn't go her way? Its called survive and spam like me!
1804 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i am not leavng cos something didnt go my way hun its nothing to do with that
1803 days 21 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
This week's twist has really put us all at the verge of collapse. There were some tears and some ppl now feel like wanting to quit... :(
1803 days 14 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Woahhh is Chanelle really gonna quit?

Yeah I feel really bad for voting X. He was a good friend outside the game and now he doesn't like me that much. People are telling me to vote Dylan and Aimee and others r telling me to vote Billy and X. But I'm also friends with Dylan so really I was torn.
So yeah that face-to-face nominations really shook us.
1803 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
*walks in *

Ugh, I need my anti-depressants like now bitch, give it to me before I fucking swing on someone.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!