This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1803 days ago
honeybunch1
me Im ready to party
1803 days ago
honeybunch1
and find somebody to sleep with tonight
1802 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
The only reason I may be surviving the poll is cause of Jayson but anyways I need the 7 people to come forth and tell me they nommed me and I'll stop causing drama till than its a nightmare for the others
1802 days 20 hours ago
Batya
Jayson going home will be perfect since his fake "I am crazy for drama" act is so boring and frankly i stopped caring
1802 days 5 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Personally I guess I was happy when Logan got saved because everyone expected Batya to be saved.

I saved Yandere because maybe their just misunderstood, ya know? And also the tea. I swear, there are two kinds of people in this house; the ones who make tea, and the ones who watch the tea.

I guess, I HOPE, I'm a watcher, because you wouldn't want a target on your back this early in the game.
1802 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
Woohoo ten minutes until someone leaves the house
1802 days ago
Tinkerbelll
I hope everyone finds my apology real cos i am real and 100% honest
1801 days 20 hours ago
Batya
Honey needs to stop driniking i think she has a problem.
1801 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
i dont have a problem do you
1801 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
why you wait until Im off if you have something to say say it to my face
1801 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
not behind my bac
1801 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Uhhhh, schnippity schnap!

So I be doing this Battle of Classes comp and all I'm thinking is, "Who's the clown of the house? Who's the shadiest beach? Who's the sexiest man alive?"

Like Big Brother, we all know the answer to all those questions is MAH. Y'all should have also added the "mhozt zmarrt", the "latino picante" and the "best pancake @ss form", and I would win those too. *spanks own @ss*

I'm just mad cos I can't put my name nor others in different labels... one person per label... BORING, I would have spiced my answers up had we been able to repeat names in diff labels. Oof! XD
1801 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
I really dunno who to put for the answers to the questions for this task.
I barely know anyone here and feel quite isolated at the moment.
*Gets emotional*
I hope I can make some friends here as I’m used to having Daphne here and I miss Daphne so much xo
1801 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
hi Aimee
1800 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
What do you think of the nominees this week, and the Elites' decision to veto Patrick?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!