This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1809 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I have been wanting to change from season 2 I don't like seeing people getting bullied and crying cos I been bullied before
1809 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
The thing people forget about Yandere is this. During his season, he played me like a fiddle and ran the house for several votes. I AM KNOWN FOR PLAYING PEOPLE!!! For the PLAYER to get PLAYED and then have to struggle for WEEKS to get his lackies up, it takes some serious stones.

I will not forget who I'm dealing with, even if everyone else does :P
1809 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I would even stand up for some one even if they were my worst enemy but yandere is a really kind person I jid am happy that she stayed
1809 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Is Jayson really talking bout how I put him and tizian up in fresh meat and flipped the whole house it was legit not my fault I got people to flip believe me it was a shock for me too
1809 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Don't know why people can't get over previous shit it's not personal anymore cos it's in the past lets just forget about It
1809 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jayson asks like he owns the room and thinks I'm not allowed in when in actually is the only place I can sleep! Ugh why does my ex have to act like this ;(
1809 days 11 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*sits in DR*

What's popping, Big Bro!?
So excited to be here! The drama is good, just what the doctor wrote in my prescription.

I am extremely tired atm, but before going to bed, I prayed the BB Gods for just ONE thing... to have DORITOS and FRIED CHICKEN in the storage room, please! I am in need of ma food to survive all this. Thank u, hope to see y'all in a future DR.

*leaves DR*
1809 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jayson really hasn't learn from last season has he he is causing to much waves for no reason its all I can do not yell and do something I've planned out change but for now I'll deal with this BS
1809 days 11 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Yandere better perk up cause the same people who told him my name told me his 馃槈
1809 days 9 hours ago
honeybunch1
what the fuck Jayson patting himself on the back as usual he has to have spotlight too
already picking a fight with  me and causing an uproar in the House what is writing
your own damn forums if not for attention so what the fuck is your mind not working right jayson
1809 days 9 hours ago
honeybunch1
Right jayson Im going to play your fucking ass  see what the fuck else
you can come up with if you really had a Brain that a misnomer
1809 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
*sips coffee*

I like the tea.
I don't really have problems with anybody in this house. I don't necessarily plan to either. What I DO plan, though, is to make alliances. Choosing to be a powerhouse is the WORST THING YOU COULD EVER DO. Would you like a target on your back?

*looks at cameraman, pauses*

Yeah, thought so. And stealth threats? You could be on a roll, and then within the snap of your fingers-

*snaps her fingers*

-boom. EXPOSED. So hopefully I'll be all good with the peeps in this house. But-

*sips coffee*

-the tea is pretty good.
1809 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
-enters -

Sup hoes, so like... I feel like I should start drama, these hoes are boring me and I'm tryna see a few wigs on the floor...
1809 days ago
Bvance1212
*enters*
Bitches want to throw my name out there and they鈥檙e gonna see it鈥檚 not gonna work
1808 days 22 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Brian shouldnt be allowed to make forums wtf bro chill tf out

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!