This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1774 days 7 hours ago
FireX
18 hours 27 mins left
1774 days 5 hours ago
John10
Well all I got to say is gg to my fellow finalists I won’t be home until the reveal Tomorrow I’m more than likely taking home 5th rip but I had fun through this whole chaotic season

Ps which me luck on my exams tomorrow
1773 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
This game was such an amazing experience! I had a blast in here.

I had my ups by winning comps, making moves and making multiple alliances, but I also had my downs by lying numerous times and being called a "fake @ss lying bish".

At the end of the day, I'm glad I stayed loyal to my "Boyritos" and it has been such an honor playing this amazing game. As I'd say in all my confessionals, I know I ain't winning a spamming competition, but coming to finals my first time and having met this phenomenal cast right before summer has been amazing. Sorry to the people I lied to, it's just a game, and best of luck to my fellow finalists. I think as a cast we made this one of the most unforgettable seasons ever. :)
1773 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Unforgettable or u got that right

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!