This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1805 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
For any non-private DR's, you can vent in here! You can also ask Big Brother questions from here.
1804 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to housemates:

What do you make of this season's twist? What do you think of the first three Elites?
1804 days 3 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
I slept with Pooh for a position in this game. He likes spankings. That is all.
1804 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
The first three elites are AH-FUCKING-MA-ZING i dindt even do anything and i got to be an elite
1804 days 3 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
All I can tell yah is something smells fishy. You know what smells like fish? That's right. Buncha pussy ass players this year. Aie the agony.
1804 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
it was an exciting i  have no  problem with anybody except yander
because he bullies me all the time
1804 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Comes in
It smells
Smells again
Was honey in here before me?
1804 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
If anyone bullies people in this house i am not letting it get ignored i been bullied before in real life and i dont wanna see people getting bullied so  no one better bully anyone near me
1804 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Also remember note I'm not bullying honey I hate it as well I'm trying to be the comedy girl OK? Nobody wants to send the happy girl home right? Cause than they get sad
1804 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
What an interesting group of people in this house
1804 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*walks into the diary room and lays down on the chair and concepts if I should quit or not*
1804 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
So the producers of the show convinced me to stay and I will...for now
1804 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
If you don't remember me and Jayson was a showmance last season and it continued after the show but sadly things ended badly so now were stuck here and I can't beleaive he is acting this way towards me ;(
1804 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Do not want to see yandere quit Tbh I feel so bad for her
1804 days 2 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*sits in the diary room*

This kid is so fucking annoying I swear... If he wasn't trying to hog the spotlight 24 fucking 7 I might have something to do with him but SERIOUSLY am I the only one he's PMed like 10 times since the game began? A few hours ago?

*sighs*

I like him, but when you're in group games with him, he has a tendency to overreact to everything. Not unlike me, not gonna lie. But when I overreact I'm calling people out for shit and stirring the pot... He just whines, complains, and acts like the world is against him. In my experience he will even act like this after betraying your ass, so... Hah... Not falling for your mopey shit this time.
1804 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Chanelle is a good friend to have in this house :D

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!