This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1802 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
https://tengaged.com/group/6393-bbuk-2019-battle-class/poll/week-4-vote-head-household-147133

Timezones that are or are near GMT & EST will both (hopefully) sleep because BB encourages all of you to stay healthy!

The poll is now live and it WILL close at 1 PM EST/6 PM GMT. Please send me your 6 nominations now if you want to be safe as possible

(I will say send a 7th if Kiara is one of your 6 because if she isn't on tomorrow, which I really hope she will be, I will eject her from the game because that's the equivalent of missing two nominations).

Goodluck!
1802 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Wait jae if kiara gets evicted than will this twist not happen or will it continue just with her evicted?
1802 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
Kiara can still get evicted if she comes back to Tengaged but if she remains inact by 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT tomorrow she will be ejected.

The twist is not changing.
1802 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
Dances in Back yard
1802 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
can we party now
1802 days 20 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
does the hoh compete in the veto challenge aswell
1802 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
no
1802 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Honestly this cast really needs to learn how to read. Like Jae is so clear in what he says but these idiots still ask dumb questions.
1802 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
shut the fuck up james did i ask a dumb question
1802 days 20 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
She is aiming that at me
1800 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
goes out for a nice long puff
1800 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
and a quick beer
1788 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
*Sits down with Aimee*
1788 days 21 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Hugs Megan and sits down next to her*

How are you? Any piece of advice on what I should do next, if I survive eviction
1788 days 21 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*walks outside* can i sit with u two girlies :)

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!