This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1800 days 5 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
huh i got a nom

*shrug*
1799 days 22 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*Walks into living room with a salad* hey guys good morning/afternoon to u all
1799 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
perches on sofa
1799 days 15 hours ago
honeybunch1
bored play quarters with a beer mug
1799 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Walks in and takes a seat
1799 days 15 hours ago
FireX
*walks in with sweatpants and no shirt*
*looks around and decides ti sit next to logan*
1799 days 15 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
*everyone is shocked to see that I still exist*
1799 days 15 hours ago
myiel
* Comes in my onsie* did eviction reveal happen yet lol
1799 days 15 hours ago
boicam77
O
1799 days 15 hours ago
paul028
uh oh! i think im getting evicted
1799 days 15 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
goood luck guys *goes next to nicole and holds hands*
1799 days 14 hours ago
boicam77
It smells disgusting in here wtf
1799 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
Previously, on BBUK: Battle of Class...

After Jayson's eviction, shade was thrown in the superlative-themed Battle of Class. Malachi, Nopalito, and X became the Elites, and they exercised their power of veto on Patrick, who was penalty nominated.

Now, three housemates remain up on the block. But who will be evicted on Day 6?

Will it be BATYA-- targeted last week by X exclusively, he received zero nominations this week, but went up as a penalty nom. He has shown distaste for numerous housemates, and has started to come into his own as a constant shade-thrower at the lunatics in this house, but will tonight be his last hoorah?

Will it be NICOLE-- she was an Elite just last week, but fell into the minority with her veto vote, and clearly in the house dynamics from looking at nominations. A huge target and BBUK legend, will she once again get 19th place, or will she prove that the OG queen still has some fight left in her?

Will it be YANDERE-- also landing up on the block two weeks in a row, she seemed to lay low this week, but still managed to rack up nominations. Can the poll queen prevail, or will the house lose its resident chaos spreader?

Who goes? YOU decide!

1799 days 14 hours ago
paul028
thats just you honey, she gets around quite alot and forgets to wash her koochie
1799 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello, housemates!

Tonight, we will say goodbye to our second evictee, AND find out who the next 3 Elites are.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!