This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalist Roundtable

Topic » Finalist Roundtable

2137 days 4 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Im also 1 of the 2 last vets in the game yaay
2136 days 21 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
I entered this game as a huge fan of Big Brother. I knew the show inside and out and to be perfectly honest, I knew I would make the final! Well at least that part was true but let's see if I can pull the win off! Some people may call me a floater but that has kept a target off my back whilst I influenced nominations in many weeks! This is why some people found me hard to strategise with but it proves that I am not a floater because I made silent and tactical moves. I am not going to roast or praise each and every one of the other houseguests because that is not what the game is about. What I will say is that there are people who deserve to be in this final and there are people who deserved to be evicted much earlier. As a fan, it would mean the world to me to win this! I have never spammed before but lets see what I can do because without doing that I have carried out all my gameplay for nothing!

P.S. All of you that call me Mr. Nice Guy, i can confirm that is not an act, I genuinely like to get along with people!

OVER AND OUT!
2136 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Coyote why you say i deserve last place?I mean you were upset al the season and i nominate you several time becouse you lied me
2136 days 14 hours ago
Coyote
You said you nominated me because they told you to
2136 days 13 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok so when we were angry they told me to nominate you but my idea was to keep you save.I have proofs of the girsl saying to nominate you

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!