This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2135 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
I love how I have the balls to spam publicly to save Nik and evict X, and I am getting backlash from X’s girlfriend, calling me a jealous asshole who wants people to always obey me and allow me to be their shepherd.
2135 days 14 hours ago
FireX
well i think my time is up. Red is a little bitch who has to try and spam me out and nik is lieing about how hes not floated 2 weeks out of this 4 weeks. On top of that hes got multies saving him so grats on him for being pathetic enough to resorting to that

I have had fun and i think i did all i could. I actually played the game 100% unlike most of these ppl. And i cant wait till kyle r is in a poll cause i can spam you out to buddy. Theres a reason he wont win this and its not just because hes a dumbass who thinks hes sneaky... It because no 1 wants him to win
2135 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
At this point, IDC if I lose this season. As long as I beat X, I’m happy
2135 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
Surprised I never got a single nomination. I feel accepted in this house so it looks like everything at the moment for me is going well! *blows kisses*
2135 days 12 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
yes aimee you are awesome! 1 person nominated me tho :-(
2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
So if i survive this poll i think the house will have no choice but to relize following kyle r is dumb AF. The fact that he has to spam me out is just as sad as his personality. Kid has got no balls. Makes a fake alliance and then noms you. If ppl dont see thats hows hes playing then i will laugj as they get picked off 1 by 1

So kyle will lose to me or nik. He cant beat either of us and its funny to know he never wins. Outlasting someone is not beating them because your a loser just like them. I hope ppl send him in a poll cause i 1000000% cant wait to spam his ass out
2135 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
The only alliance I haven’t been loyal towards is yours
2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Um red these are DR confessionals so you cant respond to them
2135 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Thomas responded. So why can’t I?
2135 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
You rookies kill me.
Who in there right mind would ever spam to save someone else in a poll?!
I am referring to you FireX when you spammed people to save Nik!
LMAO BRO!
I LOVE YOU AS A PERSON, but you didn't think that through!
Now Nik is gonna be the reason you leaving!

So don't be a hypocrite telling Kyle R to not spam for someone else when you did the exact same thing. Just because it's not working in your favour, don't be a bitch about it. Just admit it, you got played by your own game.
2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
I never spammed for nik
2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
And i am not being a bitch kyle r is.
2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Of course jameslu would have no idea what shes talking about cause she spends more time calling this cast sheep and getting nominated. Maybe sit down before you try to act like you know everything
2135 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Brian you told me this on snapchat lmfao.
2135 days 12 hours ago
FireX
I asked like 2 ppl to vote him

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!