This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
This is where interviews will take place if housemate is active. If not, I'll post one that we did over messages.

https://bigbrother.channel5.com/sites/default/files/emma-shout.gif
1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
*KAITLYN exits to some cheers*
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Hello
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
*takes a seat on chair*
1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Kaitlyn! You were a two-time nominee this season. Why do you think the housemates were so bent on taking you out?
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I think it was because I wasn’t really active I mean I didn’t talk a lot so I can’t blame them and I guess the Kaitlyn Herman thing was to much
1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
You didn't talk a whole lot! On premiere night, you were one of the first to go for the prize on the climbing wall and you seemed super social, but then, you seemed to kind of keep to yourself and fade into the background of house dynamics. Why?
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I honestly think it is I was trying to be active but the problem was after the first week when I was nommed I just gave up because I’m with popular people and then look at me
1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
That's a shame to hear! So you isolated yourself it sounds like. Despite that, did you make any friends, or are there any people you hope to see go far? On the opposite end, is there anyone that you think needs to get outta that house immediately?
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I think they need to get out aria quick because she’s a bitch and honestly i won’t miss a lot of people in that house
1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Spilling the tea tonight! Okay, Kaitlyn! Finally, if you would've stayed, what would your strategy have been? Did you have a gameplan going into this thing? Who is playing the best game right now?
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I won’t have done shit I probs would’ve backdoored Swaggy and best gameplay is probs Jayson Or Adele
1998 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Haha, giving us Kaitlyn Herman vibes all the way around!

Thanks for being a housemate this season, Kaitlyn!

Look for opportunities to return to future seasons.

Let's hear it for Kaitlyn!

*crowd cheers*

https://66.media.tumblr.com/29edaf56fea6cfdc9c7ffe8da9dde64b/tumblr_pb9q74oRYV1rrt01ro4_400.gif
1998 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Bai crowd! Thank u for letting me play *grabs bags and leave*
1993 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
*Mark exits to mostly cheers*
1992 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Mark Interview:

Hello, Mark. Thanks for being a housemate on this season of BBUK. Please fill out this interview so that I can post it in the forum. Look for future opportunities to return in later seasons!

1) This was your second week being nominated. What was your strategy when you entered the game, and why do you think you kept being targeted after you entered the house?

"not being a target"

2) Were you close to anyone in the house? If so, who?

"no i didnt get a chance"

3) Who do you not like in that house? Is there anyone you want to see leave next?

"all"
4) You told all of the floaters to grab a life vest on the way out the door. Are there any specific people you're referring to?

"yeah cory honey"
5) What are your final thoughts? Do you have any regrets, or do you wish you'd worked with different people?

"i wish i wasent a intruder that deff made me a target"
"they are deff underestamating yandre"

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!