This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Marianas - Applications

Topic » Survivor: Marianas -..

3403 days 16 hours ago
kekgeek
--Application--

First Name: Jacob
Last Name (required, can be fake): Krasey
Hometown (required, can be fake): Las Vegas, Nevada

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?: No

Time-Zone: Central
Put an "X" in the box for times that you are available to compete.

5 PM EST challenges? [ ] Based on the day
6 PM EST challenges? [ ] Based on the day
7 PM EST challenges? [X]
8 PM EST challenges? [X ]
9 PM EST challenges? [X ]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: Natalie Anderson, I have seen every season of survivor but her game reminds me of me because she laid in the back group early, was in an alliance and nobody knew she was actually running the game.
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Strategic
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?: Brawn
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?: Villain
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: Love it

How often do you normally send confessionals?: At least every other day. I love writing them.
Describe your personality: I am an introvert, I am a massive sports lover and I love competition. I hate to lose and I am not a sore loser but I won't go out with out a fight. I am kind, easy to get along with. I am paranoid though and react on gut instinct. 
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: This is going to be hard based on the players that are applying for your series. I will do what I have to do to win. I don't quit I am active. I strive to be respected.
3403 days 12 hours ago
ashleyhall2014
--Application--

First Name: Ashley
Last Name (required, can be fake):H
Hometown (required, can be fake): Lexington , KY

Time-Zone: EST

5 PM EST challenges? [ ]
6 PM EST challenges? [ ]
7 PM EST challenges? [X ]
8 PM EST challenges? [X ]
9 PM EST challenges? [X ]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: Parvati
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Social
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?: Beauty
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?:Villainous
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: Anything is fine with me!

How often do you normally send confessionals?: after each challenge /vote
Describe your personality: I'm very friendly and sweet. I try to talk to everyone. I'm smart and I have very sneaky ways in the game.
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: because I do what  I need to win the game and don't care what I have to do to get me to the end.
3403 days 12 hours ago
justdontevictme
--Application--

First Name: brien
Last Name (required, can be fake):weber
Hometown (required, can be fake): Philadelphia

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?: no

Time-Zone:

5 PM EST challenges? [x]
6 PM EST challenges? [x]
7 PM EST challenges? [x]
8 PM EST challenges? [x{
9 PM EST challenges? [x]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: rob c cause he is smart and got ppl to like him and was strategic and had a alliance with everyone
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: strategic
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?:
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?: beauty
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: back to basics is fun knowing there will be no twists is a twist in itself I love it

How often do you normally send confessionals?: everyday at least maybe more then once a day depending on what happened that day
Describe your personality: funny smart charming I'm not loyal at all I'll back stab anyone to get to the end and will do whatever it takes to win I might sabotage the tribe challenges if I have to
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: cause I'm a great player or group survivors I haven't played one in forever so I'm hungry to play and win and will stop at nothing to win I'll lie cheat or even steal to win
3403 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Game will start EARLY JANUARY, 2015.

--Application--

First Name: Ryan
Last Name (required, can be fake): Wangman
Hometown (required, can be fake): Chicago

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?: YES

Time-Zone: CST (1 hour behind EST)

5 PM EST challenges? [ ] Almost Never
6 PM EST challenges? [ ] Almost Never
7 PM EST challenges? [x] Occasionally
8 PM EST challenges? [x] Pretty Often
9 PM EST challenges? [x] Almost Always

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: I would say I'm most like Spencer. Hell, he even was a captain (like me) of his cross country and track team (like me). I pretty much think I'm hot shit and hype myself up pregame, but when you watch me play I'm actually not too big of an asshole and a pretty likable character. Similarly though, I usually find myself screwed mid-merge, just like Spence.
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Physical is out the window, but I like to think I play a unique brand of social/strategic. I'm wickedly persuasive when I try to be, and I always like to think out the possibilities of my various moves. When I get fully committed to a game, I can become voracious and attack from all sides.
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?: A Brain no doubt (I'm going to do a bit of necessary bragging here). I have around a 3.9/4.0 GPA at one of the top 120 schools in the nation, and I consistently have been towards the top of my class in everything I do. I'm a Brain in every way shape and form, and I embrace that label for what it is.
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?: I generally trend heroic. I'm not afraid to make moves that hurt people and cut throats, but I do play the game with morality, and so I would consider myself a hero.
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: Love it. Simplifies the game so we all can get down to the nitty gritty.

How often do you normally send confessionals?: I'm going to be honest here and say usually not a lot. But my New Years Resolution could be to send more!
Describe your personality: I'm a laid-back, fun-loving, passionate guy. If I get into something, I give it all my heart, because that's how life deserves to be lived.
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: I'm likable. Ultimately, that's what it takes.
3403 days 3 hours ago
Duffybutt11
--Application--

First Name: Bubba
Last Name (required, can be fake): Gump
Hometown (required, can be fake): Nashville

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?: Yep!

Time-Zone: CST

5 PM EST challenges? [ ]
6 PM EST challenges? [X]
7 PM EST challenges? [X]
8 PM EST challenges? [X]
9 PM EST challenges? [X]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: Hmm.. Probably a mix between penner and corrine haha
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Social for sure!
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?: Beauty :D
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?: Heroic
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: Love it!! nothing to screw me over haha

How often do you normally send confessionals?: Very Often!
Describe your personality: Im bubbly and fun, someone who is likable and easy to get along with!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: I think i know how to play my cards and i think after time to review my gameplay i know what moves i have to make in order to win!
3402 days 19 hours ago
preznewton44
First Name:  Cam
Last Name (required, can be fake):  Stallings
Hometown (required, can be fake):  Cincinnati, OH

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?:  No, but I have applied extensively.

Time-Zone:  Eastern

5 PM EST challenges? [ ]
6 PM EST challenges? [X ]
7 PM EST challenges? [ X]
8 PM EST challenges? [ X]
9 PM EST challenges? [ X]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?:  Randy from Gabon
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?:  Physical
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?:  Beauty
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?:  Evil
Thoughts on Back to Basics?:  I'm excited because I'm not a fan of next generation mumbo-jumbo.

How often do you normally send confessionals?:  All the time.  I enjoy extemporaneously pouring my innermost thoughts and expressions onto the blank slate of a TMail, ensuring that all of my opinions remain a part of recorded history.
Describe your personality:  I am a pretty funny person (I think) and I really like the tv show Deadwood.  I collect "I Voted" stickers and I really enjoy those Pert shampoo commercials.
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?:  Because I have done really well in group games before.
3402 days 19 hours ago
CK11
First Name: Huntasia
Last Name (required, can be fake): Anacõnda
Hometown (required, can be fake): Vilnius, Lithuania

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?: no

Time-Zone: EST

5 PM EST challenges? [no]
6 PM EST challenges? [no]
7 PM EST challenges? [no]
8 PM EST challenges? [no]
9 PM EST challenges? [no]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: Rebecca Borman
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Russell Hantz
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?: Blazing speed
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?: vigilante
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: it sucks there are no idols or blindsides its rigged

How often do you normally send confessionals?: never I don't have time for tha
Describe your personality: invisible and nonentity
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: im the best player this game will ever c
3402 days 18 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
First Name: Andrew
Last Name (required, can be fake):Finch
Hometown (required, can be fake):NYC

Have you previously played in KidA's Survivor Series?:

Time-Zone:

5 PM EST challenges? [ X]
6 PM EST challenges? [ X]
7 PM EST challenges? [ X]
8 PM EST challenges? [ X]
9 PM EST challenges? [ X]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?:JT and Kass
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?:Strategic
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?:Brain
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?:Heroic
Thoughts on Back to Basics?:I like it

How often do you normally send confessionals?:I will try as often as I can
Describe your personality:Serious but uplifting
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?:I try to become as social as I can so I can get to the end!
3402 days 7 hours ago
KidA
--APPLICATIONS CLOSED--
3400 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
haha fuck me
3399 days 19 hours ago
--Application--

First Name: Nikki
Last Name (required, can be fake): Palmer
Hometown (required, can be fake): Nashville, TN

Time-Zone: Central

5 PM EST challenges? [x]
6 PM EST challenges? [x]
7 PM EST challenges? [x]
8 PM EST challenges? [x]
9 PM EST challenges? [x]

Which CBS Survivor Player is most like you?: Probably Natalie from Survivor San Juan Del Sur
Which describes your typical gameplay - Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Social
Do you consider yourself Beauty, Brain, or Brawn?: Beauty
Are you a villainous player or a heroic player?: Villainous
Thoughts on Back to Basics?: Eh..okay but sort of boring. I'm up for it though :D

How often do you normally send confessionals?: Usually after each major event like challenges and tribal :)
Describe your personality: Flirtatious, Cunning, Observant
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: I believe I can become the sole survivor because I have the smarts and social power to overcome the rest of the castaways. I know how to get people to like me really well which is a good thing you need to have in the game. I can relate. I know how to throw people under the bus really well if I have to which is something I definitely will do. I also will cause drama and trouble in the tribe if I have to. I don't care who you are and what your background is. I will do anything to win period. But I also will be subtle and smart when I need to because let's face it. If your gonna play balls to the walls on the very first day then..might as well pack your bags day 3

open group

KidA's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!