This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL 4 (Padang)

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL 4 (Padang)

1183 days 5 hours ago
RxysenBB
Votes are due at 6pm est tmrw, If you want a question put your name down below.
1183 days 5 hours ago
Hong
Hong!
1183 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1183 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
1183 days 5 hours ago
RxysenBB
Hong, with someone else winning immunity besides Scott, should he be worried? Why or why not?
1183 days 5 hours ago
RxysenBB
Scott, you lost immunity, worried at all after winning the other two?
1183 days 5 hours ago
RxysenBB
Hoop, we are in the end game now. Any specific things you are doing to make sure this vote isn't you tonight?
1183 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan
1183 days 5 hours ago
RxysenBB
Nathan, you lied to everyone about the duo idol you possessed earlier this survivor portion, are you scared that people might not trust you as much after you played it at the last tribal.
1183 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan, you lied to everyone about the duo idol you possessed earlier this survivor portion, are you scared that people might not trust you as much after you played it at the last tribal.

I mean you never tell people about idols unless you completely 100% trust that they won’t screw you over. I made a huge play not using it at the F8 and it worked. Someone lied about their vote there because it was supposed to be 5-3 with Oliver going, but I think it’s funny that I’m immune I now have a free idol to play tonight. We will see how the game plays out.
1183 days 1 hour ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott, you lost immunity, worried at all after winning the other two?

Yes I am.  There are only 5 people left, 1 is immune, and there is an idol play on someone else that's going to happen.  Anyone not named Nathan should be worried, and anyone who has won 2 immunities should be doubly worried.
1182 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop, we are in the end game now. Any specific things you are doing to make sure this vote isn't you tonight?
Just don't draw attention to myself
1182 days 5 hours ago
RxysenBB
COME ON IN GUYS!
1182 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Heyyy
1182 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1182 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hey

open group

Road to Paradise: Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!