This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 20 Applications [New Players]

Topic » Season 20 Applications [New..

2523 days 21 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Name/Nickname:
Skype Account (not required but recommended):

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?

Will you promise to send confessionals?
2523 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Name/Nickname:Cam
Hometown:Rock Hill SC
Skype Account (not required but recommended):Sorry I don't have one

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?I will try to trick the other competitors to getting me to the end

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?I make game changing moves

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?Yes because if you don't want to barely any food for 30 days don't sign up

Will you promise to send confessionals?Yes every tribal
2523 days 2 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Name/Nickname: Kevin
Hometown: Macon, GA
Skype Account (not required but recommended):MooseTG1

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I will make sure to be very strategic and social so that any twist I can handle and survive.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I am a hard working player who is not afraid to make moves and do what it takes to win.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? I think so. It's up to everyone individually to get themselves in good postitions to go far, make moves, and handle twists. No one has an unfair advantage over another.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes
2522 days 9 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Name/Nickname: DJ
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Skype Account (not required but recommended): cool.exchange

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: I think it's just adapting to the situation. Personally twists does not faze me a lot unless it's something that can screw someone off the game and such.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?: It is one of the more popular series in terms of Survivor groups, and I want to leave I guess a "lasting impression" lol. I am still going to do whatever it takes so I can get that win I have been striving for a long time, and hopefully this is the place.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?: I think it's unfair at times (Cirie's boot in Gamechangers, the first 'Tyler Perry Idol', etc.) but Survivor is a game where any person can win it as long as your torch is not yet snuffed.

Will you promise to send confessionals?: I hope so. XD I'm kind of the person who wants to keep the host guessing for what my next move is so :P
2522 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
Name/Nickname: Logan
Hometown: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Skype Account (not required but recommended): TheLoganMTV

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: Yes!

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?: I have the social and strategic skills that are required to win a game of Survivor, I am not afraid to pull big moves along the way and win those individual immunities.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?: The answer is 50/50 depending on the person you ask, I believe personally that it can be unfair because there are dumb twists on the show that screw contestants over in an unfair way.

Will you promise to send confessionals?: I swear one hundred percent, I love sending confessionals! XD
2522 days 6 hours ago
moondancer63
Name/Nickname:
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Michael.wiseowl2

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? be mentally prepared for what is to come

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? i probally play more games than everyone else who has applied so i have the experience needed to hopefully win

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? depends on how many twists there are. if there is another twist every time you turn around then it becomes a game of luck and now a game of how well you can play

2522 days 4 hours ago
GerardoM13
Name/Nickname: Jerry
Hometown: Mexico
Skype Account (not required but recommended): gerardoadrianjr

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I will just go with it and suck it up and keep on going

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I will bring the laughs and the drama

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? The twists will decided it all, survivor can be fair or not, in the end its just a game and thats how it will work

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes I will
2522 days ago
FireX
Name/Nickname:X
Hometown: Buford Georgia
Dont have 1
How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I will hope they help me and hurt others. Plus i love twists

Because im still learnig and i truely feel new players are better then returning players and ill prove that.
Yes unlike what russle hanz said, i do think survivor is fair because the motto outwit outplay outlast is what the sole survivor is.
Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes that lets u know whats going on
2521 days 19 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Name/Nickname: CJ
Hometown: Florida
Skype Account (not required but recommended): frenchkissesx

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? i will assess the situation, adapt to the situation, and use of my tools in my toolbox to successfully overcome any twists that'll hinder my game

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I feel like I can contribute a lot to this game and bring a lot of gameplay, drama, and competitiveness.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? Yes because it all depends on you as a person. If you are cut out for survivor, then you have a fair shot at winning. If you are handicapped, then obviously you won't stand a chance of winning.

Will you promise to send confessionals? yes of course
2521 days 15 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Name/Nickname: Deeanna
Hometown: Canada
Skype Account (not required but recommended): deeannamorgan

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? Oh honey I'm always prepared for anything coming my way. Ill adapt and hopefully come out on top.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I think I should be apart of this season because Id love to play with past players and try my luck and see who comes out on top. I bring drama and intensity, what more could u want?

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? I mean, it is and it isn't. Theres definitely an element of luck, i.e: tribe swaps (Sandra robbed), twists etc that can screw you over but also if you don't have the ability to adapt and come out on top and rise above things placed in your way you probably aren't deserving of winner title.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes<3
2521 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
Name/Nickname: Mike
Hometown: NY
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Pieguy555

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: Ur Twists are ratchet.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?: I usually end up carving a path for the eventual winner with my messy af gameplay

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?: No.

Will you promise to send confessionals?: Sure
2521 days 10 hours ago
boogie888
Name/Nickname: Carter
Hometown: Niagara falls
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Boogie888 Tengaged

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: I am prepared for ANYTHING and ANYONE

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?: Cause ill be the best player. Plain and simple. Ill be fun to watch and ill make some enemies and rivalries you have NEVER seen before.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?: Yes it is. You can play in a number of ways. You can be a comp beast,social warrior,strategist. SO MANY WAYS to win, its fair for everyone

Will you promise to send confessionals?: of course
2521 days 6 hours ago
yonni98
Name/Nickname: Andrea
Hometown: Miami Florida
john.spine
How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?
I will never be comftorable im always ready to play, once you are comftorable then you are gone
I took like 1-2 years off tengaged, before I left i was fierce I was ruthless and i was ready to create some drama. I ams back and i want to show people that i am still the feisty latina i was 2 years ago.
I think it is, you are judged and based not on just one side of your personality but on your social game, how good you are in challenges and your strategic game too.
Omg i will promise the best confessionals.
2521 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
ame/Nickname: Bella
Hometown: Essex, England
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Don't have one sorry!

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I am like a magnet I will be able to absorb any twists thrown at me!

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? The seasons beforehand have seen really fun and I will be able to show that girls can win and create storms as much as guys!

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? Survivor is fair why wouldn't it be!

Will you promise to send confessionals? I promise
2521 days 3 hours ago
LockerAmi
Name/Nickname: Ami L.
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Skype Account (not required but recommended):none still sadly

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I just like to take them with grace and know it's the nature of the game and do my best to work with what I got tbh

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I think I should be apart of this season because it is the last season and I've always wanted to join the series one day because I've heard about it. I think I'm an active person who's really willing to play the game to reach the ultimate goal to win, and I will do everything I can to finally win a group game hopefully lol.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? I think its fair to an extent, a lot of things can be unpredictable to where it doesn't put everyone in the game exactly on the same playing level. But with tengaged survivor specifically its mostly fair because everyone has an equal chance of finding an idol by guess for example. :)

Will you promise to send confessionals? Always, I love em!
2520 days 23 hours ago
pas6688
Name/Nickname: Pascal
Hometown: Cornwall, Ontario
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Sorry don't have one

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I will form alliances only to break them later on

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I bring competition, strategy and most importantly I bring everything I got so people should watch out

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? Of course I think it's fair. Honestly if you don't think you can play a fair game don't even try. Even with all the strategic game plans it's still fair.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes I will. I don't want to be that secretive

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!