This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 19 Applications

Topic » Season 19 Applications

2804 days 6 hours ago
thewinner
Season 19 should begin around August 4th and end around August 20th. You may only apply if you have never participated in W&P's Survivor.

Please only copy and paste everything below this line for your application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real name/nickname:
Skype Account:
Color level:

Describe yourself in 3 words:

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why?

What do you bring to the table that no one else does?

Do you have any prior group game experience?

Will you send confessionals?

What time zone do you live in?

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST?

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August?
2804 days 5 hours ago
joey96
Real name/nickname: Joey
Hometown: Springfield, Illinois
Skype Account: joey9623
Color level: Blood

Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun, smart, sassy

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why?: I've only seen a handful of seasons and can't really relate myself to anyone

What do you bring to the table that no one else does?: I'd be playing this game like it's meant to be played. I would slay.

Do you have any prior group game experience?: Yes

Will you send confessionals?: Yes ofc.

What time zone do you live in?: Central

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST?: Depending on how long the game goes, but for the most part yes over the next several weeks.

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August?: None
2804 days 5 hours ago
Rizzo
Real name/nickname: Jackson
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Skype Account: MasterB_TG
Color level: Gold

Describe yourself in 3 words: Gamer, Manipulator, Strategist

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why?
Probably Tony because I can lie straight up to people's face and they'll never know.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I'd be a real person trying to win. None of that fake "slay" and "hun" shit.

Oh boy, here comes the list.
Ultimate Stars 9 - (5th Place)
Imperfect Stars 4 - All Stars (7th Place)
Joey's BB1: (4th Place)
Joey's BB2: (6th Place)
Carlos' BB3: (4th Place)
BB Goes Evil: (Winner - 5/2)
Hunter's Survivor: (Winner - 3/2)

Will you send confessionals? Yes

What time zone do you live in? PST

Yes

Maybe one or two. unless US10 decides that I'm worthy enough to be an all star
2799 days 21 hours ago
ferdinandz
Real name/nickname: Fred
Hometown: Stockholm
Skype Account: ferdiee11
Color level: Dark Green.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Strategic, sneaky, entertaining.

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? : I would say Tony Vlachos. I am strategic just like him and I am not afraid of making up several deals, I like to make crazy moves like him and shake the game up, I am at the same time funny.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? : I am always trying to bring something extra to the game, I would rather create crazy things and risk myself than floating around and make sure that I am at the finals, I enjoy playing the game hard and I am not afraid of doing it. Another thing is that I am strategic, social and physical at the same time.

Do you have any prior group game experience?: Yes I have and you can check my page. My games are mostly from the golden days of survivor group games (3-4 years ago) but I am back.

Will you send confessionals?: Oh yees! Love sending confessionals, sometimes 3 times per day.

What time zone do you live in?: CEST, but I have no problems with showing up at live challenges as long as it is around 6-8 pm EST.

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST?: 7 PM would be perfect but I will prob be able to make it to 8PM.

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August?: My plan is to play in this game only, idk if I will be returning for a season at this time but I would say that it will be this season only or maximum 2.
2798 days 12 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
Real name/nickname: Kristian Mizdrak
Hometown: Liverpool, Australia
Skype Account: kristian_rox
Color level: Red

I'm not going to go all out for the Parvati, Russell, or Boston Rob's of the world. I would like to say Sugar, because I would play a decent game, and just mess it all up in the Final Tribal Council.

I bring to the table a dick, longer than what anyone has ever seen before.

Yes, I have Ultimate Stars under my belt.

Of fucking course.

AEST

Not on a weekday, because of the significant time difference. Weekend, yes.

None.
2798 days 8 hours ago
Brashful
Real name/nickname: Luke
Hometown: Detroit
Skype Account: pandatoes3
Color level: blue

Describe yourself in 3 words: mean, witty,funny

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? Courtney we are both bitches

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? My meanness

Cmacks

Will you send confessionals? Yes

What time zone do you live in? Est

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? Yes

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? None
2796 days 14 hours ago
xoValentine
Real name/nickname: Ashley
Hometown: minneapolis
Skype Account: mail me
Color level: Yellow

Describe yourself in 3 words: Loyal, self aware, talkative

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? Carolyn Rivera WA

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? im a real girl

Do you have any prior group game experience? NJ's survivor: Fiji 5th place

Will you send confessionals? yes

What time zone do you live in? EST works

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? yes

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? None at all.
2796 days 13 hours ago
BriarLove
Real name/nickname: Briar
Hometown: Savannah, Georgia
Skype Account: BriarKelley

Describe yourself in 3 words: Bubbly, Friendly, Passionate

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? Amanda Kimmel. She was friendly, honest, and strong. She had a really good social game and made a lot of friends, but at the same time she was willing to get things done and make big moves to further herself.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? Well, as I'm new to the site, I'll be able to bring a fresh, unbiased outlook on things. I'm a huge huge Survivor fan, and I would love to get an opportunity to challenge myself in this series. I have a really outgoing and friendly personality and I'm able to connect with all sorts of people really well, especially since my occupation requires that. I'm also pretty flirty, so maybe I'll even find some island love!! I'm a lot smarter than people give me credit for. Yeah I'm blonde and I'm bubbly, but most people wouldn't suspect that I'm getting a full ride to college to study biomedical engineering at a prestigious university. I want to play a strong game while also being true to myself and my allies. I hope you give me the opportunity to prove that I have what it takes! And who knows, maybe I'll surprise you guys and even myself!

Do you have any prior group game experience? This would be my first time playing! I've been pretty the past several months so I haven't been on TG much, but I'm free now so I want to jump into this group gaming scene!

Will you send confessionals? Of course!

What time zone do you live in? EDT

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? Yes!!

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? None! I want to focus on this one!
2795 days 18 hours ago
Diirez
Real name/nickname: Nick
Hometown: Boston, MA
Skype Account: Diirez

Describe yourself in 3 words: Cunning, Smart, Strategic

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why?: Rob C. from the Amazon, because he was someone who played a really smart blend of social and strategic game. He also was not afraid to make big moves and try things that have not been done before (voting out the swing vote).

What do you bring to the table that no one else does?: I bring to the table someone who plays hard and makes big moves. I play the game with no fear. I am also a killer confessional maker.

Do you have any prior group game experience?: Lots. All survivor.

Will you send confessionals?: Absolutely.

What time zone do you live in? EST

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? Yep!

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August?: None!
2795 days 15 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Real name/nickname: Jake
Hometown: Maryland
Skype Account: JakeGoesOnline
Color level: Light Green, about to be Dark Green

Describe yourself in 3 words: Charismatic, Flirtatious, Hungry

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? Jon Misch. I'm a strategic player who usually over thinks things and plans way too far in advanced, but I'm also decent in challenges and I usually find a person to put their needs over my own.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? An odd sense of humor, and a cool background that I don't think people can replicate.

NJ's Survivor, On Going
Kyle's Survivor, 10th Place
Big Brother: Virtual Meets Reality, On Going

Will you send confessionals? Sure

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? Yeah

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? NJ's Survivor and Virtual Meets Reality
2795 days 12 hours ago
Bruno7272
Real name/nickname:Bruno
Hometown: Zagreb, croatia
Skype Account: i dont have it
Color level:green

Describe yourself in 3 words:loyal, ambitious, observant

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why?im not really sure...id rather think about that after the end of the game

What do you bring to the table that no one else does?im strategic and observant so i can see some things that others may not and of course that would help me to get to the end

Do you have any prior group game experience? i played only epstars survivor and i won

Will you send confessionals?yes

What time zone do you live in?GMT

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST?yep

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August?one
2794 days 7 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Real name/nickname: Tyler
Hometown: Ocala, FL
Skype Account: tyler.mcdonald1825
Color level: green

Describe yourself in 3 words: cunning, outgoing, and persistent

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? Tony because he played a very good game always in control and was never a threat in anyone's mind and he played a very good strategic game. He made big moves when he need to to make sure he gets to the end. That is what I will do as well. I will make big moves if necessary, control what goes on, and win competitions if I need to.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I bring a strategy that has been successful in every group game I have played. Although I have yet to play survivor I am certain this strategy will work just as well. For obvious reasons I am not going to reveal it. I just can ensure I will fight and make sure I go far.

Do you have any prior group game experience?  Yes only big brother group games no survivor but in the 3 big brother group games I have played I have made finals in 2 of them one I got second due to a bitter jury and one I won. The third I am currently in top 11 out of 18 and it is still going on.

Will you send confessionals? I love sending confessionals so of course I will!

What time zone do you live in? est

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? I believe that I can unless something comes up and in that case I will inform you ahead of time

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? I am currently in one right now that may be over before then but other than that no
2793 days 9 hours ago
bwburke94
Real name/nickname: Brendan
Hometown: Conway, MA
Skype Account: bwburke94
Color level: Blue

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why?: Rob Cesternino, because we both tend to be taken out in the late merge and we both do podcasts.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does?: A four-year losing streak, for one.

Do you have any prior group game experience?: Way too much of it.

Will you send confessionals?: Always.

What time zone do you live in?: US Eastern... and didn't we already have a "hometown" question?

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST?: Yes.

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August?: None. It's worth noting, however, that I can play this season ONLY if the start is delayed to Sunday the 7th or later.
2792 days 17 hours ago
muffinman
Real name/nickname: Muffin
Hometown: Boston, MA
Skype Account: muffinman_tengaged I think
Color level: Silver

Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Bitch, Wise Ass

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? Gameplay wise, maybe my future husband Spencer from Cagayan + Second Chances because we play hard but piss people off. Personality wise I'm the male version of Courtney Yates.

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? Mashed Potatoes

Do you have any prior group game experience? Lots

Will you send confessionals? Lots

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? Depends if I'm working that day or not

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? Currently none
2791 days 15 hours ago
Maryland
Real name/nickname: Micheal
Hometown:
Michigan
Skype Account: gocomdey123
Color level: white

Describe yourself in 3 words: loyal,nice,kind

Which real life Survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to, and why? JT we are both nice people

What do you bring to the table that no one else does? I will be your favorite hero in this series

Do you have any prior group game experience?  no

Will you send confessionals? yes

What time zone do you live in? est

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 8 PM EST? yes

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid August? cmacks
2791 days 9 hours ago
Sm123
Real name/nickname: Chase
Hometown: Richmond Ky
Skype Account: N/A
Color level: Green

Loyal, Honest, Goofy

Cirie Fields. Cirie doesnt play a physical game but rather a sociable game. I am friendly and love to make connections with people. I will be a player fans will love to see play!

My personality

YEs

OHHH DEFF

Eastern!

More than likely

NONE

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!