This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3182 days 18 hours ago
Jinxh
Jurors may ask the final 3 any questions or they may vote.
3182 days 15 hours ago
hobo232
hey yall. this is my speech on why i hope you vote for me and why i deserve to win this game. i think i deserve to win because i managed to outwit outplay and outlast everyone the best in this season. i was the only player to be a member of all three tribes. Moylurg then Eblani then Veneti. each time i switched to a tribe i always made sure i recruited the numbers so that if our tribe lost i would have the votes to stay safe. with that being said i worked my ass off and brought my tribes to win all tribal immunities except for one which was a game of chance that we lost. at that tribal  the player i targeted went home and from that moment on i was never eligible to be voted out again. i made super strong allies in Kimi Deigo and Pedro and managed to get all four of us to the end. i won every single individual immunity i fought my ass off to make sure players never had a chance to get me out.each week that i went to a tribal council which was basically from the merge on i was pretty much the mastermind behind who went home. each week it was the player i wanted to leave that was voted out. i also was the player who came up with the name for our newly merged tribe. i played a great competition game but i also wasn't scared to make big moves. my biggest would have been taking Ashley out of this game. i knew she was the strongest player in this game besides me and was my biggest threat. when i saw she was super close with deena i knew i had to get rid of her so i convinced everyone who she thought was working with her to flip there votes and take her out. sorry girl but i had to get you before you had the chance to get me.so overall i think i played the best game by far and i hope you agree with me. i would love to get your votes and be crowned the winner of Survivor Ireland. thank you xoxo
good luck to Diego and Pedro
3182 days 15 hours ago
hobo232
also if you have any questions feel free to ask  :)
3166 days 7 hours ago
Striky
stfu hobo
3164 days 4 hours ago
hobo232
You're an idiot that was 16 days ago hahahaha
3153 days 16 hours ago
hobo232
WELL ITS BEEN A MONTH
BYEEEEEEEEEE

open group

Survivor Ireland S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!