Punishments for rule offenders should...
Open Poll. Anybody can vote
Be more severe (longer bans).
Be less severe (shorter bans).
- CheapCheep#1 - 64 votes. #2 - 20 votes. #3 - 16 votes.
- scooby0000More severe
- zachbbsLess severe.
- EmzThorneBe less severe and unban my long lost sisters #KatherinePierce, #EmilyThorne, #KateMoss, and #Moxanna. They were innocent.
- greyconverseLonger bans with multiple people moderating
Red noses should be permanent I bet people would cheat a lot less then.
- Lemjam6why did peace talk about me? I hardly ever get banned like lol what
- CheapCheepI can/have sent clarification messages to those users who feel like the question is too vague. If anyone is uncertain about what the question means, please just shoot me a message.
- ItsAlexianot voting because you dont know how to make a poll that makes sense.
- Caddentoo vague
- Akeria++ back? luv ya <3
- ShaneDawson12345This is hard to decide yes people deserve punishment but like ooh im a admin but there not should be less
- jacksonjoseph99this is hella vague and i think it very much depends on the rule broken lmaooo so i guess im putting 3
- C00LDUDE1000#1. The longer the band are, the less likely people are to do stupid stuff. It’s that simple
- peace123(2/2) this would be lots of work for Carlos which we know he isn't a big fan of doing but, I can dream u know.
- peace1232, Lower bans with repeat offenders like Kelly Lemjam etc getting a three strike you're PERMED rule. It's pretty obvious banning a user does nothing as Kelly has gotten banned 500 times with no real penalty but users who literally did nothing sit permed. If it was up to me, A perm ban from this would be the equivalent of a porn ban, having to wait 3 months before creating another account. If a user has 3 accounts that get permed then they get IP banned from the site. 3 months without a ban will clear a strike from the person's account, as a reward for good behavior. The only rule this wouldn't apply to is posting porn, everything else would fall under this 3 strike rule. And everything would be cumulative, so doxxing/cheating/death threats would get you permed, not 1 strike for each.
- SharonMaItems#3 I could not care less about bans. From people trying to make it longer and shorter, I think it's just fine now
- adeleadeleLonger bans tbh, i've heard users all the time saying "idc if i get banned it will be for like a day", if they were longer less people would break the rules and the less work admin would have to do
- Bvance1212Longer bans, people will still be doing the same thing with the stupid 1-2 day bans it’s just dumb that we can’t do like month bans because people need to realize what they are doing is wrong
- JourdanBabyXoXoLonger bans
- Lemjam6Be less severe (shorter bans)
- CheapCheepAre there ways to get the point across with less ban-time? Or is strict enforcement the only way to get a point across? Let me know what you think!