This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jake's Goodbye Messages

Topic » Jake's Goodbye Messages

3854 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
Hes on the Jury so watch what you say!
3854 days 13 hours ago
Zed55
Jake....You were to big of a threat going into the final 6 I had to get rid of you
3854 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
Jake, dude, all I gotta say is that you are one heck of a player, you are good all-around.

You got the social game, you got the strategy gameplay, and you got the physical gameplay.  Sucks seeing you walk out that door tonight, cuz you are a person whom I believe to be a good friend, but hey i'm still in this game XD
3853 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
Jake, I'm sorry I voted you out. You were a huge threat. You are so funny and I hope that we can be friends after this ends.
3852 days 20 hours ago
Caliboy
Jake, I love your sense of humor, But gamewise you were an wildcard to me and I had trouble knowing where your head was at last HOH as pretty sure you were planning to backdoor me if you had the chance. But in the end I just couldnt risk you in the game any longer. Best of luck and grats on jury < 3

open group

Bash's Big Brother  DAY 26

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!