This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bedroom 1

Topic » Bedroom 1

3897 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
*wakes up* *looks around at everyone* *heads to kitchen*
3896 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
*walks in and packs bags*  Guess i should probably be prepared lol..... don't want to leave my stuff behind if i end up leaving tonight
3896 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
*wakes up and heads to kitchen*
3889 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
*walks in bedroom* *relaxes on bed*  *starts counting all the polka dots on the walls*

1... 2... 3... 4... 5.. 6... 7.. 8.. 9.. *yawns*  I'd estimate idk around 12783 polka dots in total on the walls.  SO........ MANY........ POLKA-DOTS! D:  Idk why, but they remind me of skittles '-'
3889 days 3 hours ago
Boots22
*wakes up and begins packing stuff*
3888 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Distracts Darcey, while I manage to take one of Darceys nice purple dress shirt that I'd like to wear later tonight for the live Show!.
3888 days 19 hours ago
Boots22
*comes back to see he's missing a dress shirt*  Oh well, I got lots of them back at home.  *zips up suitcases*
3888 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
*walks in and relaxes on bed* *looks around at all the rooms to get what could be his last glance at everything* *sighs* *finishes packing stuff for the eviction*
3888 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
*wakes up and unpacks his suitcases a little bit trying to find something to wear*
3874 days ago
Boots22
*walks in and packs bags*

I think it's safe to say this plan was a success :)

My plan was to survive the eviction, However, my true plan was to just find out who is trustworthy, and who isn't trustworthy.
3871 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Take a look what I did to my side of the Bed!! (My new place for college)!
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Caliboy/4716007/take-look

open group

Bash's Big Brother  DAY 26

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!