This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Photoshoot Results

Topic » Week 3: Photoshoot Results

2868 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, ladies! It's time to see who rose to the top and who fell flat during this week's photoshoot.

Let's get to the results!"
2868 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
Miranda - This is not a professional shot and it is clearly from your runway days.

Emma - I like how subtle this is and that your showing your confidence excellently!

Lily - This is really an interesting shot and I like that you strayed away from the typical Queen look.

Taylor - Good Queen Gond Bad! This is sultry and you look amazing!

Liu - I like that pose you’re displaying here and the styling is very sexy/classy for a Queen!

Xiao - I really like how different this is and you alway bring the high fashion shots!
2868 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
LUCY:
Liu - Regal at its best.
Lily - Something about it is perfection !
Taylor - Bad Ass Queenn !
Emma - Too playful and simple.
Miranda - A queen , not a beauty queen.
Confusing , very disappointing !!!!

And most importantly I am very disappointed Zendaya didn't post in time , but whether she did or did not , I would have still given her my 1st place , because she is the only contestant who will make it as a model , I don't see the potential in the rest of you. So if Zendaya is leaving this week , then well we will have no models left.
2868 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Liu
2nd - Taylor and Emma
-----BOTTOM 3-----
3rd - Xiao
4th - Lily
5th - Miranda

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/bfbvcf
2868 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Sadly that means we say goodbye to Lily and Miranda. Thank you, ladies, for being a part of JNCM!"
2867 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
I'm back laides, sad to see I got eliminated, but i still came back.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!