This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: Photoshoot Results

Topic » Week 2: Photoshoot Results

2878 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Hello, ladies! It's time to see who rose to the top and who fell flat during this week's photoshoot.

Let's get to the results!"
2878 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:

Lily - I absolutely LOVE this! You look stunning and I can completely see you as an updated Snow White!

Emma - I really like the change you made here and the look is very beautiful. Nice job!

Anchal - You look so beautiful and I really love that this is a close up, as it makes it feel more intimate and intense.

Taylor - This is hands down your most STUNNING shot!

Raina - Can I just say how much I LOVE that you switched gender roles and made Captain Hook your own!

Xiao - This is simply creativity and artistry at its best! Amazing job!

Liu - I very much like that you captured a more updated look for Pocahontas, but it seems a bit busy to me. Overall nice job though!

Miranda - I feel this was overall a very cute shot.
2878 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
EDWARD:

I only did comments for the ones i thought needed improvement or outshined.
not being biased or anything.

Lily- you picked snow white and i do believe you picked the right one but the wrong photo as your facial did not show anything.

Emma- You chose Cinderella which came as a shock to me as you were casted as Belle for the live action Beauty and the beast and i was happy to see you did not just go and choose belle, I love it!

Taylor-TBH this looks like you were photoshopped into this photo.

Rainia-Captain hook was not best.
2878 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
DARA:

Emma-Love it! You truly captured the struggles that Cinderella had to face working for her evil Step-Mother. I love how you went down and dirty in this shot I can feel the determination and handwork from you this week Emma and those are qualities that Cinderella posses.

Taylor Swift- Lovely Photo! I can feel the longing your experience in this photo just like how Rapunzel felt waiting for her Prince Charming. You nailed the styling as well.

Liu- love it! You truly went for it and embodied Pocahontas! I love how you didn't go for just a pretty shot but embodied the character and her environment.

Lily- Beautiful photo! I think you captured Snow White very well. There is a sweet innocence in this photo and those are qualities that Snow White has.

Raina- Good shot! You nailed the styling and you embodied captain hook very well. I can feel the intensity from your face which is good when you are playing a villain like Captain Hook.

Xiao- Another solid shot! You nailed the styling! I do wish your face had a bit more intensity as Maleficent has such a intimidating presence.

Miranda- It's an ok shot! You nailed the styling but I feel this shot is very safe and not very innovative.

Anchal- I think its a safe shot. I think the styling is spot on but your didn't really embody the character.
2878 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Emma
2nd - Taylor
3rd - Lily
4th - Xiao & Liu
-----BOTTOM 3-----
5th - Miranda
6th - Raina & Anchal

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/bdphym
2878 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Sadly that means we say goodbye to Raina and Anchal. Thank you, ladies, for being a part of JNCM!"

open group

EMPTY GROUP #7 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!