This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Finale- "Diagnose My Destiny"

Topic » Season Finale- "Diagnose..

3363 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
Last Time on Horizon:

- Julie chose Sean I've Chris, and looks for ways to move on with her life and beat her addiction.

- A connection was found between Logan and Cameron, as Logan finally had a steady job, and Cameron having beaten his alcoholism.

- Leo's treatment made things tougher on him, while his love life made things easier, as him and Becca grew closer.

- Chris felt a bit alone, having been left out to dry by Julie.

- Gavin began to feel more at home with everyone, and felt like he might actually be able to stay.

- Kate set out on a mission to re-open her library after dealing with the confusion of a kiss, but had yet to make progress.

- Luna distanced herself even more from everyone excluding her brother, and Julie as she began to think of moving.

-Sean partied hard with his new girlfriend, and worked hard to keep her attention, out of fear of losing her.

On The Finale Of Horizon:

- One character finds her way back to everyone, after being gone for a while.

- Luna on the other hand decides it's time to leave town, and move on, but gives herself a day for goodbyes.

-  Julie and Sean having moved further into the I relationship work on Julie's addiction, and possibly moving in together.

- Becca graduates from Nursing school, and gets the offer of a life time.

- Leo gets tested after his final session of chemo.

- Cameron and Logan go on their first date, and get to know each other better, hoping to move on from the I pasts.

- Chris finds someone who he immediately connects with. And goes to Julie for closure.

- Gavin let's people in finally, and moves on from his past getting a job as an art teacher, but there will be bumps in the road.

- A player on Zylers team gets injured during the championship game, and with a helping hand Zyler makes a decision that will change his life.

- Geo spreads his apologies to everyone, and attempts to.Mark new friends with a new found attitude.

Lets do this guys! It's gonna be good!
3363 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
*Wakes up and looks up at my ceiling blinking a bit*
3363 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
(AND ITS TWO MONTHS INTO THE FUTURE)
3363 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
*wakes up yawns*
3363 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
*Yawns and sits up, looking around my apartment*
^Final day of treatment, yay^
-Texts Julie-
Hey.
3363 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
•Wakes up.in camerons house•
3363 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Finish up the paking. -
3363 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Leo* Hola Lion I just woke up
3363 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
-Heads for a jog around town-
3363 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
-Texts Julie-
So did I. :) good morning.

*Stands up and gets dressed*
3363 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at the album. Sat on my bed and looks through it-
Bf: i got ur room ready
L: alright. Ill see u at the airport xo
3363 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Leo* good morning im going into town get me some food

*Gets a jacket on and ties my hair and up and starts walking into town*
3363 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
*gets up goes and starts breakfast*
3363 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*talking to team*

Alright guys, we didn't put this much work in just to lose in the championship....now Johnston is a tough team but we're tougher
See you all at 6 for pregame exercise
3363 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Send him the last text and grabs a gift wrapper. And wraps the album. Writes each name on it: cameron. Leo. Julie and becca-
3363 days 18 hours ago
kkoster001
-Replies-
Well we should have breakfast before my final treatment.

*Walks out to get mail and sees Chris*
*Waves*

open group

Horizon- Season 1 [Revamped]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!