This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Applications - Part 2

Topic » [S1] Applications - Part 2

3315 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
For Part 2, fill out the following application form and post in this forum. You may only fill out this part if you posted your username in Part 1.  Applications will be due tomorrow at 3:00 CST.

All of the following fields are required.

---------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION
Penname (first and last name):
Email:
What times are you usually available on tengaged?
Do you have any writing experience?
Do you think you have what it takes to win?

I will not send you any emails.  Your email is simply for sending your stories to me, since tengaged mail and Skype have both proven to cut off stories at times.
3315 days 5 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Penname (first and last name): Madison Hailey
Email: princess.ninnipoo@gmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged?: all the time except from 4:30 to 7:30 on wednesdays and 3:30 to 6:30 on saturdays
Do you have any writing experience?: yess
Do you think you have what it takes to win?: of course, or i wouldn't apply.
3315 days 5 hours ago
NerdiiKiid
APPLICATION
Penname (first and last name):Robert Thronton
Email:robbietisawesome@gmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged?mon-sun 5-8
Do you have any writing experience?yes
Do you think you have what it takes to win?yes
3315 days 5 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Penname (first and last name): Adam Orians
Email: aoeaglesrock@sbcglobal.net
What times are you usually available on Tengaged? Anytime after 5 on Weekdays; Pretty Free on Weekends....(depends).
Do you have any writing experience? Obviously, I've done a lot of writing for school/high school papers and essays. I won a trip to Cincinatti a few years ago for a poem I wrote on Black History Month.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? No doubt. I've been writing for years and I definitely have what it takes...fiction is my strength in writing for sure.
3315 days 5 hours ago
rory17
Penname (first and last name): Rory Patricks
Email:rpoconnor3@gmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? I am EST so from 3:15 PM-12:30 AM
Do you have any writing experience? YES
Do you think you have what it takes to win? I wouldn't be signing up right now if I didn't
3315 days 5 hours ago
B_Waldorf
Penname (first and last name): Blair Waldorf
Email: averyproulx@hotmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? Weekends, weeknights
Do you have any writing experience? School, contests
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Yes!
3315 days 5 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Penname (first and last name): Sim Simpson
Email: somebody.awful@aol.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? um on weekdays maybe evenings
Do you have any writing experience? yeah
Do you think you have what it takes to win? ofc
3315 days 5 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Penname: Courtney Minell
Email: CrazyCourtney0@gmail.com
What times are you available on Tengaged?: Any time on the weekend, and 7 PM EST- 11 PM EST on Weekdays
Do you have any writing experience?: I've written a couple stories on r/writingprompts, a subreddit on Reddit. Also, I've written a lot for schools.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Absolutely.
3315 days 5 hours ago
Philip13
APPLICATION
Penname (first and last name): Philip C-E Hobbs
Email: Philiprocks2009@hotmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? Around 5:45 to 9 PM Est
Do you have any writing experience? Well I was writing a novel but got really buy with school... I'm a student so I write daily and enjoy free verse poetry and other short stories ^^
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Certainly! This is an excellent idea for a group game and I'm excited to display never before seen writers techniques and creativity ^^
3315 days 5 hours ago
kort
APPLICATION
Penname (first and last name): Dani
Email: michaelturner806@gmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? Usually 12am-3pm EST definitely, any other time isn't ideal, but can be worked sometimes.
Do you have any writing experience? A little, some contests won, a creative writing class under my belt.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Yes, because I kind of bring such an odd, dark, yet sometimes gritty perspective that I think some people don't get.
3315 days 5 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Penname (first and last name): Rose VanHeiden
Email: lauraevanheiden@yahoo.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? 4:00-9:00 central time
Do you have any writing experience? Yes, i do essays in english class.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Not sure, but this will be a great oppertunity for me to work on my writing.
3315 days 5 hours ago
NASCARluver2448
Penname (first and last name): NASCAR VanHeiden
Email: vanheiden53@gmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? 4:00-9:00 central time
Do you have any writing experience? Yes, i do essays in english class.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Not sure, but this will be a great oppertunity for me to work on my writing.
3315 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
Penname (first and last name): Eric Birdiff
Email: mchenrysrawesome@hotmail.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? On weekdays, I can be on from 6-10pm EST and on weekends, I can be on from 6pm-2am
Do you have any writing experience? Yes, I have gotten perfect scores on both of my previous writing exams.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Yeah, I spend a lot of time on my work and I try to make sure that it's always the best it can be, :)
3315 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Penname (first and last name): Jacob Kropik
Email:stnkrpk@yahoo.com
What times are you usually available on tengaged? I usually check Tengaged a lot through out the whole day. 4-12 Pm EST.
Do you have any writing experience? Yes. Actually, right now I am doing the 365 day writing challenge. Writing is my favorite pass time, and I planning on going to college and getting a minor in Writing and majoring in psychology :)
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Yes, I think I do. If I put my time into this competition, which I will, I can do great things. If you would like you could check out my blog series I did.
3315 days 5 hours ago
badbeetch
Penname (first and last name): Monte Maraj
Email: @ipodog3@yahoo.com

What times are you usually available on tengaged? 2PM-10PM EST depending on if I have to work

Do you have any writing experience? absolutely.. I take journalism class & a creative writing class currently in High School, & I write short stories all the time

Do you think you have what it takes to win? Of course!
3315 days 4 hours ago
texty
APPLICATION
Penname (first and last name): Daniel Monroe
Email: danboj10@hotmail.co.uk
What times are you usually available on tengaged? Well usually when I feel like coming on...
Do you have any writing experience? Nope.
Do you think you have what it takes to win? Yes, I'm very imaginative & I was good at English at school so yeah. :)

open group

Writer's Block - Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!