This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES/HOW TO PLAY

Topic » RULES/HOW TO PLAY

3948 days 21 hours ago
glogirl13
how to play

what you do is that i will have different post on like lake or trees or etc. so you can go there. i will say when there is fresh water and when it is out and i will give out a certain amount of weapons everyone starts out with 3 arrows unless you were the first ten to show up and apply then you have 4 arrows. you can shoot someone by saying for example shoots glogirl (me) and you can do the same for a knife ="stabs" and other weapons i supply. you can steal somones weapons when the are inactive for 3 hours or more but you have to mail me so i can updae the game stats there is only one winner.somone can duel you by saying i duel then there name. if you loose the duel 20% health is taken off from you.i will detemine if somone is out or not. if im inactive i will check the stats. NO DUELING WITH ANYONE UNLESS I CONFIRM THE DUEL. I WILL SAY "CONFIMED".YOU CAN REJECT THE DUEL BUT YOU WILL LOSE 10% HEALTH

open group

Glogirl's Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!