This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kings of Reality Episode 5: Big Brother UK

Topic » Kings of Reality Episode 5: ..

2187 days 3 hours ago
Mexus
This episode is simple. You each will get 5 points to distribute among your housemates. You can distribute these points whatever way you want. The 3 house guests with the most votes will face a public vote and one of the nominees will be evicted.

First, you guys will participate in a mini challenge. The top 6 players will receive a power. 1st place will have first pick, 2nd place will have the second pic, so forth and so on.

1- Immunity - Immunity from eviction.

2- Reflection- Any vote towards you will also count towards the person for who gave you the vote.
For example: Person A has this power. Person B gives this person 3 points. Both Person A and Person B will receive 3 points against them.

3- Switch- You'll have the power to switch the final nomination votes for 2 players.
Person A- 3 votes for Nomination. Person B- 5 votes for nomination. After switch-> Person A- 5 votes for Nomination. Person B- 3 votes for nomination

4. 007- Before everyone votes I will ask you to mail me the name of your target, if this person is one of the final nominees (3) you will receive immunity for episode 6.

5. Void- You'll have the power to void the vote of one player.

6. Lucky 8- You will have 8 points to distribute among your house guests.

Each power must be kept a secret, meaning you CANNOT screenshot any mails that confirm your power. If you do and someone provided proof you will be auto-nominated.

Other than that you can lie to your house guest.
2187 days 3 hours ago
Mexus
I try to make this fun and interesting. So please participate lol.

The mini game will be up by tomorrow.
2187 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
this sounds really fun
2187 days 2 hours ago
JSBReality
yesss
2187 days 2 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
d r a m a
2187 days 1 hour ago
Mexus
I will reveal who had what power when I reveal the votes.
2186 days 7 hours ago
Mexus
Mini Game:
Screenshot and submit your highest score. You have 24 hrs.

https://lagged.com/play/1414/
2181 days 21 hours ago
Mexus
Before we start, me2013 has quit the competition.

Now to reveal the powers
SmoothStalker12- Immunity
Grrrimabear- Reflection
Mercedes- Lucky 8
Me2013-Void
Insanity-007
Cryp- Switch

And the votes
Mitchkid64 8
harrywasnak
Me2013  : 7
Cryptspartan : 1
NotNicky333: 9
Mercedes415: 2
SmoothStalker12: 11 (Immunity)
Insanity17 :0
FireX: 10
JSBReality: 2
FoxyWinters: 3

Crypt decided to switch votes with harry.

Mitchkid64 8
harrywasnak : 1
Me2013  : 7
Cryptspartan : 0
NotNicky333: 9
Mercedes415: 2
SmoothStalker12: 11 (Immunity)
Insanity17 :0
FireX: 10
JSBReality: 2
FoxyWinters: 3

The three nominees are : Firex, Notnicky333, and Mitchkid64

Insanity's target was FireX, and since Firex is one of the nominees, Insanity has immunity for episode 6.

The poll is up and it will be up for 24 hours! No spamming is allowed. If someone shows me proof, you'll be disqualified.
2181 days 21 hours ago
Mexus
Insanity, Cryp, and Grrrimabear you all received 0 votes so therefore you're the winners of this week's episode.
2181 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Me getting 11 is some tea
2181 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Me when a co host is cheating and rigging
2180 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Not shocked since your co host rigged me out of the game. Way to run a group game
2180 days 7 hours ago
Crayadian
U hot multis out for rubbing your mouth @notnikki I had nothing to do with it take responsibility for your actions
2180 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
what?
2180 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Blinks

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!