This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kings of Reality Episode 4: Endurance

Topic » Kings of Reality Episode 4:..

2176 days 17 hours ago
Crayadian
Hello KINGS! Congrats on making it to Episode 4.
We had an intense elimination. Inactivity will not be tolerated and you will be penalized for it, whether thru direct elimination or disqualification.

NOW for this weeks theme. This week you guys will participate in the first reality show i ever watched. ENDURANCE. For those of you who have not seen the show i will give you the rundown. You guys have been split up into pairs. As the winner of last episode SmoothStalker12 got to pick the teams

BLUE:
SmoothStalker12
NotNicky333

RED:
Cryptspartan
Insanity17

GREEN:
Mitchkid64
FoxyWinters

YELLOW:
FireX
harrywasnak

PURPLE:
mercedes415
me2013

GREY:
JSBReality
GrrrImABear

ORANGE:
alanb1
greyconverse

There are two missions. The Samadhi mission and the Temple Of Fate mission. If your team wins the Samadhi mission you'll have the power to give it to another time and hinder there performance in the temple mission. The temple mission is the most important mission as the winning team will have the power to send two teams to the TEMPLE OF FATE~! Where on TEAM will be Eliminated.
2176 days 17 hours ago
Crayadian
The Samadhi mission is going to be fairly straight forward, you will have 24 hours to complete a puzzle and submit a screen shot. The winning team will be determined by which duo's combined time is the lowest. If one of your partners does not submit there will be a 8 minute time penalty to your teams score as well as a strike for the person who does not submit. INACTIVITY WILL NOT TOLERATED.

**TIP** do the puzzle more than once if you really want to win

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=040ac475a9d9

If you having trouble mailing us the screen shot Please contact either me or mexus
My skype is jamezc_1992
2176 days 14 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
what happens if one team member does not submit the completed puzzle?
2175 days 19 hours ago
JSBReality
i cant do the jigsaw...
2172 days 19 hours ago
Mexus
BLUE:
SmoothStalker12 : 2:31
NotNicky333 : 4:22

RED: Winners
Cryptspartan : 3:00
Insanity17 : 3:49

GREEN:
Mitchkid64 - X
FoxyWinters - X

YELLOW:
FireX - X
harrywasnak - X

PURPLE:
mercedes415 : 6:45
me2013 - x

GREY:
JSBReality- X
GrrrImABear : 5:34

ORANGE:
alanb1 - X
greyconverse -X
2172 days 19 hours ago
me2013
I submitted a score
2172 days 19 hours ago
me2013
to the host who posted the challenge
2172 days 19 hours ago
me2013
2172 days 14 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
omg thank god i thought this game was getting canceled
2172 days 12 hours ago
Insanity17
wow I won something
2172 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
loves losing by 4 seconds
2170 days ago
Mexus
The Red Team has chosen to give the samadhi to ... the Yellow Team

*Yellow Team Opens Samadhi and reads it*    - 1 word

For this challenge you will given a list of usernames. You must create as much words as possible using the letters from each username. You can only use each letter once. For example, if only two usernames  are given, Mexus and Krisstea, you can use "e" is Mexus, but you can also use "e" in Krisstea. After that, you can no longer use the letter "e". The longest word(s) will be awarded 6 points, second 5 points, third 4 points, and so on. In addition you will award 1 point for each letter you use and loose 1 point for every letter you don't use. 

List:
Mexus
Crayadian
Yoshitomi
Krisstea
Roshy
BengalBoy
Phenomanimal
XxLoveWakizaxX

For the Yellow Team: One of your words be deleted via random.org

The two teams with the most points will be the winners and will each select 1 team to go to the Temple of Faith.

You have 24 hours
2170 days ago
Mexus
Mail me your words.
2169 days 23 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Interesting
2167 days 23 hours ago
Mexus
The winning teams were:
The Blue Team:  SmoothStalker12 & NotNicky333
The Purple Team: mercedes415 & me2013

Please pick a team with two strikes to go to the Temple of Fate.

WARNING: Only three teams completed the Challenge. I'm considering cancelling this group game if participation does not increase by Episode 5.

GREEN:
Mitchkid64 - XX
FoxyWinters - XX

YELLOW:
FireX - XX
harrywasnak - XX

ORANGE:
alanb1 - XX
greyconverse -XX
2167 days 21 hours ago
Mitchkid64
oops

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!