This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S5: ???]

Topic » Applications [S5: ???]

2349 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the fifth season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the beginning of December. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity):
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
2345 days 21 hours ago
J2999
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: James
Last initial to call you by: R
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: GMT
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Cirie Fields, great play
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:  Survivor: Game Changers because quite unpredictable, and intresting TC's
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I want to finally win a group game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic probably
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because of my strategy in games
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 3-6 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  All day till about 8 EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9?
What prior group game experience do you have? Done quite a few survivor's, one BB
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
JRay's Big Brother- 6th out of 18
JSB's Reality Games- 2nd out of 18
In a final 8 in one group game, final 11 in another <---- both survivor

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
2345 days 21 hours ago
wwecmw
Welcome to the official applications page for the fifth season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the beginning of December. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: caleb
Last initial to call you by: w
Nickname (if you would like one):Whitehead
Color Level: yellow(bout to be orange)
Time-Zone: EST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): mr. Host man
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:woo hwang cuz he was skilled but quiet and would have won if taken cass
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: second chances cuz woo was in it
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : cuz I like survivor and I was invited so why not
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: of course cuz I'm pretty great at everything to do with reality shows, and I'm good at a lot of group games
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? After 3:45 works
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? After 3:45
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7 1/2
What prior group game experience do you have? Burgers BB and Robzillas
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 2nd and I'm in F6 right now on other game but that's it

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): most likely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Agree 100%
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try my hardest
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: ok cool
~

2345 days 21 hours ago
awesome233
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: James
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: Eastern
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Tony Vlachos due to the way he played and how he engineered most of the eliminations in his season and made it to the end somehow.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Season 8 AS. Unpredictable with how it was going and had great eliminations.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play it with all I've got and show all aspects of a great survivor while doing so. Outwit, outplay, and outlast.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social. I can connect to people easily and build relationships. That will help me with my game.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I plan each move I do accordingly and if things go my way, then I will win. I plan on making these social relationships so I don't get a target throughout the game while secretly pulling the strings.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
2345 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: N.
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: CST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): I'm not creative
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Natalie Anderson. Best player of recent times.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes vs. Villains because it was the first season I ever watched
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I'm still waiting for the day I win a group game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I know how to make moves without getting blood on my hands.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-7 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day Saturday, after 6 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, after 2 PM on Sunday, N/A on Wednesday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Kolby's Survivor (where I am known as the ultimate flop)
Pokepat's Survivor
Jaybirdnifty's Big Brother
etc.
I'm doing top 3 for both
BEST PLACEMENTS:
1. Jaybirdnifty's Big Brother: 4/17
2. JMez's Survivor: Tonga: 8/16
3. Matt's Survivor: Poveglia: Currently in top 10

COOLEST HOSTS:
Dawson (Discord BB)
Kolby (Kolby's Survivor)
Pokepat (Pokepat's Survivor)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will at least vote at tribal even if I can't make the challenge
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I would prefer a self-vote, honestly, but yes.
2345 days 21 hours ago
gkg0718
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Gunther
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): none
Color Level: light green but planning on buying dark green very soon
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Paul because of his ability to make friends with everyone and at the same time backstab everyone
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes vs Villains because it was interesting to see the villains all knowing they could trust nobody and they had to evolve their own personal and long-term strategies in the game
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I'm a competitive person and I'm sick of joining group games with a bunch of floaters and sheep. From what I heard, this one isn't like that.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Generally speaking, I'm a hero, but I'm able to evolve my strategy as the game continues to evolve.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think that I can win the group game. I've been able to dominate three fastings (one unnominated) stars (unnominated until f5) and two rookies (almost won). This'll be easy.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?any time until 9 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any day works for me
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I'm obsessed with this site. Usually about a 10 but depending on the day it could go down to 8
What prior group game experience do you have? I got 1st on Jack's bb (since the host disappeared) and the ones I'm a part of I'm safe and not at any risk
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Jack's bb: 1st (this is the only one)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes. I've done my own games and this pisses me off
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal I'll make it. Why try when you actually will do it?councils?:
~ yes

2343 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Lorenzo-Adrian
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one): Liam
Color Level: Purple
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity):  Mr Brightside
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Parvati Shallow, so flirty and dangerous
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:  Micronesia, so entertaining and good gameplay
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to prove that i'm still that boy
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic with Physical parts
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villains have more fun
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because I'm the King, i'll battle to the end to rule this game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 5-8 PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I can do everything
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6 (been busy lately)
What prior group game experience do you have? You know me
Mudnawilderness
ZForZombie
NJKoda1998
ItsOfficial
NoahKondon

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Sure!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Depends how it goes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:  Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: God Yes
2343 days 5 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Justin
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Bread
Color Level:light green
Time-Zone: eastern
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Bread 馃
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Sarah from BvBvB and Game changers because she was a comp beast AND she made huge moves
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: GameChangers Sbecause when they brought all of these players back that actually made big moves it made the game CRAZY
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : because I love tengaged
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes because I love tengaged, I am very active, and I am not afraid to make a move
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-9pm eastern
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8-10am or 8-11pm eastern
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10000000
What prior group game experience do you have? I am playing in tons of group games and I have my own
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1st, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 5th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I love confessionals so yeah
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game  (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:  obviously
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

2343 days ago
Raydiz33
REQUIRED FIELDS
First name to call you by: Cody
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname(if you would like one):
Color level: Orange
Time zone: Est

Optional Field (recommended)
Give me a nickname(bonus points for creativity) The amazing Cody(please don鈥檛 call me that lol)
Who is your favourite CBS survivor contestant and why?: I liked Caleb(beast mode cowboy) I was so sad how he got robbed twice. I like his loyalty and I like how god of a competitor he was.
What is your favourite CBS survivor season and why:Heroes ba Villains because that was such an entertaining season because of all the great players.
Why do you want to play in this group game(if your answer is because your invited this isn鈥檛 the group for you)I wanna play because I know I can win it. I鈥檓 excited to see some new faces and play against some wild players.
What do you think the strongest part of your game is Social,Strategic, physical: I incorporate all of them at different parts of the game but I would have to say Social.
Are you a hero or villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game?why?:I know I can win this game. Your gonna see my gameplay will be amazing I鈥檒l hold my own in the challenges and I鈥檒l stay very loyal to my potential allies.

Required field
What time periods after 3pm est work best for you (weekdays):(7,8,9 and onward) Friday鈥檚 I can do (5 and onward)
What time periods(all day on most weekends) work for you?(anytime on weekends on weekends unless I鈥檓 busy but I will let you know if I can鈥檛 make a challenge.
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you on tengaged(please answer honesty) I鈥檓 very active I鈥檇 say I鈥檓 a 9 or 10 for sure

Optional field(highly required)
What group game experience do you have?; A ton I鈥檝e played lots and I鈥檓 hosting my own aswell
List your 5 best places or the host you thought was the coolest: 3rd,4th,4th,11th,and a cool host is Thepug(Kolby)

Required field
Will you agree to send confessions?; Yes of course I always do
Will you agree to treat me the host with respect: Always
Do you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game: Of course
Will you at the very least try to make all the challenges and vote at all tribal councils? Yes of course
Do you understand if you don鈥檛 vote your vote will be randomized:Yes

Good luck:)
2343 days ago
FireX
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Brian
Last initial to call you by:H
Nickname (if you would like one):X
Color Level: red
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity):  Rhiney W
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Joe Anglim because he was so passionate about survivor and was not afraid to give it his all
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: ^^^^^^^
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : hello this is god dam survivor bud and i dont care if i have friends here or not i will backstab anyone and everyone. I camw to play not be a goat
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: social because you need to be able to get people on your side
.yes becauae i am a smaet social player and always get in people heads. I also can win comps and will blindside anyone in order to make a move
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? After 6REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Wveryday bot every other wednsday
.10 because i am on this site everyday
What prior group game experience do you have? I have so muchhhh
The power strugle season 16-2nd place
The power struggle season 17-4th place-lost TB
Lucarigos survivor-winner out of 18 people
Defroos big brother-winner
Matt64 survivor treasure island- 4th place-lost TB
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yess
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?well of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will be a tad bitter for a day or 2yes but i never vote bitter when i am on jury
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal council :?yes becauae thats how you play. WTaf would i be here to do if not for thats
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:i am now. Most do a self vote but ok this is cool
2342 days 21 hours ago
Max1130
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Max
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Max, lol
Color Level: Yellow
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): MadMax
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Michelea Bradshaw; She isn't afraid to make a big move. She is always confident, AND SHE IS HILARIOUS! We are sooo similar.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: 20 (Heros vs Villians) I loved how All-Stas are all coming together and battlingh it out, one more time!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to prove that noobs like me can go all the way and win!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: VILLIAN
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I can take on everything that hits me. I want you to be surprised about me.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 3pmEST-6pmEST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time, really!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 or 10
What prior group game experience do you have? A LOT! I will name 5 below!

(ONLY 4 FINISHED)

Survivor Nicky's Isles- 17th

Survivor India- 13th

Beth's Big Brother- 4th

Survivor Lucarigo- 2nd (Lost to FireX)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES! I AM AWESOME IN CONESSIONALS
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yep!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?  YES!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I have NEVER missed!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep!
2342 days 20 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Hudson

Last initial to call you by: H

Nickname (if you would like one): Hud

Color Level: Orange

Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Double H

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: David Wright because he is someone I can relate to both personally and how I'd play Survivor

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Second Chances because there were a lot of blindsides, lot of game moves and everyone wanted to win

Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I love Survivor and playing it. I've never won a Survivor season yet and I want to show people that I CAN win it.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Definitely Strategic

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I want to say Neutral, but if I had to choose, I'd say I'm more of a Hero than a villain

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because I have a mind that can help me progress in a game like this.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 5 -7 PM

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Again, mostly 5-7. However, ANY TIME during the weekends

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played a lot of Survivor and Big Brother games before. Most of which, I've made the merge/jury

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Most of them have been years ago. So I don't remember most of them, but I remember playing:
BigBens Survivor groups
Joeys Big Brother
Other(s)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): OF COURSE

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? DEFINITELY

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I AGREE. I'll be disappointed, but i'll act mature. It's Survivor, a Game

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: If you send reminders, than yes

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Good to Know. Thank You. I understand now.
~
2342 days 16 hours ago
CrystalNight98
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:  Crystal
Last initial to call you by: N
Nickname (if you would like one): People can call me Crys if wanted but not required
Color Level: light green
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): dlofignaw
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: idk and idk
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: idk and idk
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :  I like playing random games cause I need distractions from life xD plus I love a game that requires actual thinking xD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: physical or strategic i think xD I'm extremely anti social for the most part :/
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'd say I'm a mix of both but if I need to pick one I'd say I lean more towards hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: maybe??????? I try sometimes but I never really care if I win or not :/
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4-11 usually sometimes 4-6
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 2-11
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8ish?
What prior group game experience do you have? Luca's big brother Defoo's big brother MrRobzilla's big brother and like 5 others maybe??
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. i didn't really pay attention to most of them but i really liked Luca's game , Noah's game and  Deroos game and i got 2nd in luca's game

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): i can try
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of coarse :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? If i'm voted out i'm voted out xD i honestly don't expect to make it far in this game.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: mostly, sometimes i might not make it if i have stuff that i need to take care of but i'll try and tell you if i can't make it
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:    yes
2341 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Clark
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Clark
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: PST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): King of the idols 
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: I have many Boston Rob, Ozzy, Russell Hantz Tony Vlachos
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes v villains
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because im desperate to win another survivor group game and this looks extremely fun
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because im willing to do absolutely anything and say anything
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 3 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
What prior group game experience do you have? All on my profile
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 6th, 6th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I send tons of confessions im a talker
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!