This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: ???]

Topic » Applications [S4: ???]

2443 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of August, shortly after Survivor Mamanuca finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity):
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
2442 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Nicholas
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Nicky, but I rather be called Nicholas.
Color Level: TV STAR
Time-Zone: CST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): WangTheFang
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Shamar from Caramoan because he is really extra and was the ultimate survivor goat who never made it to the merge LOL. Also, the king of rubbing sand in his eye.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Micronesia because of pre-merge drama, and post-merge female domination. All you can ask for in a season.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Well I FOUND the group because of invitation, but that's NOT why I want to play. I want to play because I wanna get in the group game community and I want to also just have fun with myself in games. I also really wanna so good in one of these LOL.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social, for sure.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can as long as I get a good start. If I get a good start in the game then I can go all the way. I'm either going to go out SUPER early or make it to the end.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? The best would be 10 and 11, But I can make anything work after 5:30.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? id say 10 pm est works best for me.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played a lot of my friend's group games and they were fun and I played one group game I had no idea what was going to happen, as in BigBens, and I flopped.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
*no order*

Halloween
SashaBaby2010
Suitman13
WannaBeeFriends
bigben1996
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yeah I will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah, I hate and get so annoyed when people take out their bad gameplay on the host.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I might say some things that are mean, but it will probably be all game and nothing personal. Like "grats on not winning in ANY f3 scenario SUSY!"
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try, and I should be able to make most depending on the times.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand.
~

2442 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:Zach
Last initial to call you by:B
Color Level:Silver
Time-Zone:Eastern
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity):Idk Ryan, your just Ryan.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:Cirie Fields. I love watching her play people. A gangster with a smile.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:All Stars!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :Ive had a rough patch in group games lately. Haven't been able to make the merge to save my life.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:Social, even though none of them are very good.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Probably not. Like i said, i've been in a serious rough patch. I'll be happy to make the merge.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?As long as I don't work 4-7:30, and 9 and on. I host at 8 pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? If im not at work anytime but from 7:30-9 pm eastern
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8
What prior group game experience do you have?Look at my blogs page. Almost all of them are there
5 coolest hosts
Manalord
Cmack
Bingo21
You (Not kissing ass, really loved your old series)
BigBen

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):I love writing them
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? As a fellow host, of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Towards you? of course, you didnt vote me out. But i cannot promise the safety of my fellow islandmates ;)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:I do now
2442 days 8 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): n/a
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): A.J. (My first name and my middle initial, lol?)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Taj! She’s such an icon, and she slated Tocantions. The reason she got taken out is because she was going to win, and I feel like if she came back she could easily get to the end again, because it has been a while since she first played.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: I love Gabon! There are cooks characters, good gameplay, and iconic moments.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I feel like I could really slay, and I want to actually do well and play a game that has had such good feedback from others in the community.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic, most definitely.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I’d say and Anti-Hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: well, duh! I wouldn’t apply to just fail. I think that I adapt very well to twists, and I don’t give up even when my back is against the wall.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4-11 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? An 8.
•Devon’s Survivor: Bora Bora - 2/18 (3-2-2 Jury Vote) (Production thought I was robbed) (Ranked 8 out of 67 on his all time list of players)
•TVivor: Broadway - 9/21
• NJ’s Survivor Canada - 4/18
• M7MD’s Big Brother: Back to High School - 3/16
• Ninjohn’s Next Top Model - WINNER/22

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yeah, I love to vent and send in confessionals,
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yeah, of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? If you mean not be a bitch, then yeah.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will definitely put forth full effort.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yep!
~
2442 days 7 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: PST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): A-Bomb
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Jonny Mother Fucking FairPlay, the guy lied about his dead grandma on TV. Also I love Rob C too and mostly base my strategy on those two guys.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Tocantins because I enjoy the cast the most.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : To win obviously
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yeah I potentially can, if I don't rub people the wrong way. Which I'll obviously will
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Late time periods because of school mostly anything at or after 3 PM PST
On the weekends I can do what ever time period.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
What prior group game experience do you have? Look at my profile page

D.C. Survivor Venezuela (Hosted by Deeannamogan/Swadles) - I made the Final 3, but I still have to do the Final Tribal Councial and have a decent shot at winning.

Survivor Vietnam 7/16 (3rd member of the Jury) [Player of the Season](Hosted by Jmez2612) - Played arguably the best game in that season but went out due to one of my allies flipping and I went out 4-3 at the tribal council.

Pokepat Survivor Italy 11/16 - Nothig exciting to say about this season. If I would have tried my hardest, I could have went far. But I wasn't really active/trying.

M&N's Survivor: Greenland - FvFvF 17/21 (OldNewz12, Pieguy555) - This was a complete flop. I got into an argument with one of the fans, but we went to 3 tribal councils on that tribe. I only did one of the immunity challenges, yet I could have gone further if I never gotten into a fight. I could have easily pointed the blame on Renny and I would have made the merge.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yeah I'll do that absolutely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Not entirely sure on that lol, but I'll try to be on my best behavior when it comes to talking to you.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? When ever I've been voted out, I go out with class. So you won't have a problem with that.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yeah I'll make sure I'll be there
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
That's not a cool way of handling inactives but yes.  (I'd rather it be a self vote)
~

2441 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Aria
Last initial to call you by: M.
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: Central
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Parvati Shallow - She's charismatic and somehow finds a way to survive with a massive target. I love watching her play
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes vs Villains - It was massively entertaining and the gameplay was so good.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love being a part of great group games. I saw that several big names have joined and I want to be a part of this group and hopefully be a big name in the future
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
I think people would say my social game, but personally I think it's my strategic game
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm a villain that people don't think is a villain until I backstab them
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes I do, I'm a huge social threat that nobody sees coming until it's too late.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 5 PM est on
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any! Whatever works for the group
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? I have my past games on my page!

Emotion's Survivor Amazon - 2nd place, Player of the Season

Mud's Survivor Blood vs Water - 2nd place (FTC with loved one @emotion) (Best pair) (most deserves second chance)

Mearl and Lifer's Survivor: Jurassic World (S2) 1st place (4 votes to win) vs Caliboy (2 votes) and Carraid73 (1 vote)

Emotion's Survivor All-Stars - 4th place (2-2 lost FMC to _ivyyy_445) (villain of the season) (nominee for POS)

ISS ALL-STARS (BRAIN vs BRAWN vs BEAUTY) (BEAUTY TRIBE) 6th place 3-2*(0)-1; 6th jury member

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): 10,000%
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes! I lose with grace and understand that it is not the hosts fault lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will to the best of my ability
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
2441 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Simon
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Papa John, if you really want to call me that XD
Color Level: Brown
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Mr Sexy's Pizza
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Cochran because he was a very smart player, a great hero, and won Fans vs. Favorites 2.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Probably Millennials vs. Gen X. It was interesting to see two groups of people coming from different backgrounds face off against each other.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I am a strong player. I have played TONS of group games before and I can bet you at least one of these players will remember me from an old season of some group game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic. Without strategy, you can't have a good social or physical game.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends. Most of the time, I'm Anti-Villain, but if this is a group game where literally nothing happens, I can totally play a stick idol on someone.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win this group game. I am a strong player that makes great friends and ultimately works to the best of my ability. If I get voted off because of a silly mistake I make, I learn from it so I do better in future group games.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm EST is a little iffy, but I think any time after than would be alright.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I think 1-4 and 6 onward are good times for me.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? I have a TON of group game experience. I've played quite a lot of group games.

Ivix's Big Brother 1 - WINNER - Unanimous Vote

Emotion's Survivor: Borneo - 3/16 - 6th and final member of the jury - Hero of the season

Saftron's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains - 7/20 - 3rd Member of Jury - Dynamic Duo

LOL's The Apprentice - 4/16 - I had to quit due to school being back in session.

Renny's Big Brother Seasons 4 & 5:
Season 4 - 14/16 - Robbed Pre-Jury
Season 5 - 10/17 - Returnee - 3rd Member of Jury - Revenge Award

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): You bet your ass I will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? You bet your ass I will.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will wish the players luck, but if there's an alliance that turned on me, I'll expose them.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: You bet your ass I will.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Must I say it again? Fine. I'll change it. You bet your fucking ass I will XD
2441 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Call me Jim B.
I'm a boy
18 years old
TV star
Time Zone: CST

Time Periods: If this is still going on at the end of August I will get you my class schedule, but as of now I have no conflicts
I really like when stuff is earlier honestly, if that's possible for others, but I know many people have work.
Like 7, I'm online for a long time every day honestly, but I am often off or on mobile in the evening which is a common time for stuff to happen lol

My experience is mostly on my profile.
My top 5 would probably be:
Suitman's Reclamation (winner)
Winner and Prez's series (I won my third season)
Gaiaphagee's Kosovo (winner)
Big Ben's Survivor (winner, am currently on HvV)
YOUR CANADIAN WILDERNESS SEASON WINNER!

i do send confessionals
I will respect you sir
I will never go crazy
I may miss a few live challenges, but will always vote
I understand!
2441 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
First name to call you by: AJ
Last initial to call you by: C.
Nickname: Some call me Chanei (??????)

What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you? Around 6-10.
What time periods work best for you? I prefer doing things in the evening (6-11), but things during the afternoon are fine as well. o3o
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged? A six unless I'm doing something, then it's a nine.

What prior group game experience do you have? Used to have a list full of my experience - but I deleted it - but I have ENOUGH.

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest:
bingo21 [Venezuela, Togo]
bigben1996 [Nepal, Allstars, Maldives & HvV]
thewinner [BvW, FvF]
SashaBaby2010 [SRS, SBBH]
Halloween [QWRS]

Will you agree to send in confessionals? Ja, I'll send confessionals ^~^
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yep, you have all my respect Mr. Wangifold.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils? Yup.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Mhm.
2441 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Alan
Last initial to call you by: D
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: GMT
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Steve
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Andrea Boehlke. Robbed Queen 3 times.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Millenials vs Gen X. Underrated.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I wanna fucking make fucking finals in at least one game i am sick and tired of making f7 with no votes and then being voted out like wth is up with that
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social until people decide they dont want me
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: No LMAO because apparently I would win unanimously when the jury probably hate me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4-7
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-7
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Lose Suitman's 5 times and lost NJ's twice
6th,7th,7th,7th,8th (I am andrea boehlke)
N/A they all fucking suck
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): if you remind me but i aint sending them on days I dont go to TC
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Oh I will react irrationally and there will be fireworks, bitter jury votes and ruining lives.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Random.org hates me
~
2441 days ago
XxHeroxX
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Jera
Last initial to call you by: A.
Color Level: Orange
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Olee
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: My favorite CBS Survivor contestant is Ms. Kassandra McQuillen. I absolutely adored her from the first moment I saw her. She played the game, though some would argue not very well. She flipped and flopped her way to the end, but finished in 3rd place. She came back and redeemed herself in Second Chances, and was actually given a pretty decent redemption type edit where she wasn't as crazy.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Cagayan, for obvious reasons. :P
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play in this game because I haven't played a group game on tengaged for ages. I used to be somewhat of a bigger name back in my time and I'd like to get back into it. :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Social, with a dash of strategy. I was known to be a villain, but I'd love to recreate my image. I want to be a loyal competitor and help my allies as much as I can.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I definitely can, as for why, I guess you will have to see. ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4-5 work best for me but I can make do with any time really aha.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Pretty much any time honestly.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I really haven't been on Tengaged lately, so if we were to rate recently it'd be like a 4. However, if I were to play a game now I would be on and be more of a 9ish? :P
What prior group game experience do you have? Look at my page :P
I won like 4 games I think so those. BigBen is my favorite host. :P

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
2441 days ago
blatastic1234
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Kasthon
Last initial to call you by: Lowe
Nickname (if you would like one): Kash
Time-Zone: MST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Host
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Sandra, because she is fun to watch xD
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes VS Villains because it is entertaining to see that clash of morals.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : To show people how good I am
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yea
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Currently Anytime (my work schedule is uneven and hectic, I could be off all weekend, work 1 day, all, idk)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8
What prior group game experience do you have? It is on my profile. Shorten version is 22 wins, 5 2nds, 2 3rds, 2 5ths, 2 6ths, 1 7th, 1 8th, 1 10th, 2 11ths, 1 12th
5 of my 1sts XD I'd say my Hunger Games wins, I was feared in those games so it was fun to play

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yea I send a lot
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I have a tendency to blow up on the players sometimes when I am voted out soo.....
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
2440 days 13 hours ago
Zooper
First name to call you by: Zak
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): nah
Color Level: White
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Jeff Probst
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Cochran because he played an amazing game and was hilarious!
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes vs Villains because I loved the treacherous villains all coming together in one tribe.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play in this group game because I love the game of Survivor, and I've always wanted to be on it. This will be my chance to try it!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win this game because I easily form friendships which will help me in the social aspect and I am a strong competitor
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4-9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 10-8
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5
What prior group game experience do you have? None, but don't rule me out because I'm a rookie

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES I LOVE CONFESSIONALS
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game I I agree
(BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
~

2440 days 6 hours ago
dutchone29
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Ferdi

Last initial to call you by: V.

Nickname (if you would like one): Honestly Ferdi is my nickname as it's a shorter version of my actual first name

Color Level: Yellow - Might have leveled up by the time this starts

Time-Zone: CET / Amsterdam time / EST +6

Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): See above, Ferdi is my nickname

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Peih-Gee of China and Cambodia! She's the perfect package. Underdog, likeable, funny, has potential, great player... excellent social media game too!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: China, due to the above contestant, and the final 3 and the 7th placer, plus entertaining gameplay

Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I've never played a Survivor group game before, while I love it so much more than any reality show. I'd love to try my hand at it! Here to play!

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: It's hard to tell due to a lack of experience. But it's probably a cross-over between strategic and social, leaning towards social.

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Also hard to tell, but probably more of a Hero as I am (mostly!) loyal whenever my position in the game lets me (so.. kind of a villain too)

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Who knows? I don't know my own skills in Survivor games, I will know at most 2 of my opponents, I don't know what to expect... But one thing that's for sure is that I will try!

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? I won't be able to be on my PC (I messaged you about that earlier) but I can play on my phone between 4-6 EST, up to 7 EST or if it's really needed 8 EST (but rather not, that's 2 AM my time)

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Sorry, that is different every weekend, but 5-8 PM EST will almost definitively work.

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I'd say about 8/10

What prior group game experience do you have? Everything is listed on my page. I have competed in 2 BB games and in one Hunger Game.

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Well, I only finished one and I finished 13/16. It's hard to tell this yet as my 2nd group game just kicked off a few days ago, and I barely interact with the host in the Hunger Games.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course I will. At least once every two days is my goal.

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? That's a no brainer.

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'm all for this and always do my best to leave my baggage at the game.

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Of course I will - if it's after 7 PM EST though I might have fallen asleep, lol

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I do.
2440 days ago
omggiraffe
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Maddie
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Light Green
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Smelly
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: I love Jessica Lewis! She is an icon of rocks!
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Definitley Gabon! Such trash, my people.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): I love this game, and I haven't played in a game in a BIT.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social for sure. I can talk for days, weeks, and months. I suck at comps and to be honest my only strategy is to be social. I just go with the flow. If I need to cut someone I will, but if someone is doing something not in my interests I will not let that go down without a battle.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villainous hero! I always end up the underdog, but my name calling and nasty comments often get me LMAO.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: No. I can't win a game, it just seems impossible. I piss off too many people, but what I can do is get far and fuck shit up for others.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Monday-Thursday; Sunday 7-12
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Night on weekdays
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Recently, like a 3 but when the game starts it will get up. I "left" for about a month, but I couldn't stay away for too long LOL.
What prior group game experience do you have? In my bio.
M&N's Survivor: Maui - 2nd Place
Emotion's All Stars - 3rd Place
Emotion's Pearl Islands - 4th Place
ItsOfficial's Survivor: Cocos Islands - 4th Place
BigBen's Survivor: Indonesia - 5th Place
*Emotion + Mike and Newz are my favs ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I am a confessional queen.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? As long as you do, yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Maybe... unless I'm blindsided lmao
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes as many as possible
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
2439 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: logan
Last initial to call you by:h
Nickname (if you would like one):hoop
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:est
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): hoop
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:Rupert Boneham since he stole shoes in pearl islands, a lovable person, and great at competitions.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:Pearl Islands, it gave 2nd chances to the first 6 contestants and introduced rupert boneham, Sandra Diaz, and Jonney Fairplay.Rupert and sandra are brought back because, of their game play.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :I want to play since every survivor I do i lose and never made it to the end and I want to change my luck around for once.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:I think strategic since you need to figure out who to allign with and who needs to go since someone else might want you gone so you have to do them in before they do you in.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Hero since I am loyal
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Yes, and the reason is that I am lovable person and loyal. I am also not bad at competitions.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?7  to 10 pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8 out of 10
What prior group game experience do you have?3 survivors, 1 power,2 big brother uk, and 7 big brothers
Power Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty 2 7th
.Cereal's Survivor Gamechangers 9th
BB Summer of Twists 7th
BB Uk 2017 Summer of Secrets 3rd
Bridgette's Big Brother 6th
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):for sure
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?for sure, i don't backtalk a host so i for sure agree

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?I will
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!