This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S3: ???]

Topic » Applications [S3: ???]

2471 days ago
It1002
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Armanti R.
Last initial to call you by: R.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: CST
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) N/A
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): I'm not really in any Survivor group games right now, so I might as well keep myself occupied.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I've won Survivor group games before, and I know what it takes to win. I have the mind set for it, and I know how to control my emotions and play the part.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? All on my bio
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

JB Survivor: Peru (Winner) (4-2-1)
Zombie's Survivor: Jamaica (Co-Runner-up/17) (Hall of Fame Candidate)
Pokepat's Survivor: Galapagos (4/16) (Player of the Season)
Kyle's Survivor: All-Stars (4/15) (Hero of the Season)
Drizella's Reality Series BBOTT (S1) (4/14) (Most "Under the Radar" Player of the Season)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
2470 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: AJ
Last initial to call you by: W
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) I think JD, I often play hard and end up in the minority, but I always try to win no matter what.
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Show Me The Money, Survivor Auctions are my FAV
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: 100% Shii-Ann Huang
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love Survivor, and I love playing it with other people.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Somewhere inbetween, I think it depends on the day, XD. Closer to Hero, I suppose.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because if you don't think you can win, why bother?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? I'd say after 5
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot, mostly Survivor but some BB, Mole, and other games.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
TTRS 37 (LothT): Winner
RSF 39 (Solitary): 6th
RSF 40 (RotU): 6th
M&M's Survivor (Pearl Islands): 3rd
Red's Survivor (Costa Rica): 6th
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YAS
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ofc
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Ofc
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Try my best, I have a job, but I'll do everything I can.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, great rule.
2470 days 23 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Hudson
H

Male
Orange
Mountain
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?:
Spencer Bledsoe
Because I like Survivor!
Strategic
I want to say Neutral, but I think I'm a bit more of a HERO than a Villain.
Yes, because as a student of Survivor, it's about time I became a master
REQUIRED FIELD
Anytime after 4 PM EST works on any day except Friday or Saturday.
Mostly the afternoon.
Look on my page and see
I've placed 1st place on a BB series, 2nd place on a BB series and 2 Survivor series, 3rd place on at least 2 Survivor Series

REQUIRED FIELD
I will INDEED send in confessionals
Yes, I will show you respect
Yes. Even if i'll be pissed to be voted out, ill still know that Survivor is Survivor. A Game.
Yes, Tribal Council is Where it's at.
Didn't know that, but good to know now.
2470 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: DJ
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): DJ
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: GMT +8
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii?: Brandan (Maladus1), cuz he friend lol
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Auctions, need to say more? Not really.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I personally don't have one, because I don't want to have that favoritism bullshit on anything. Just watching Survivor and seeing their games develop is already fine with me.

Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to play in this game because I remember the last generation of this series and I was there, so I'd like to add this personally on my last set of group games that I'll play in Tengaged.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I'd like to say social, but I think I'm really excelling on the strategic point now just because I can't form relationships or deals with basically the whole cast remaining, it's dead hard.

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero outside the game, but Villain inside the game.

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I personally don't think, I just hope xD Like I've been trying a long time just to get a win and I haven't done that so.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4 PM is really too early for me, but I'm always on from 8PM-12 AM EST (except on Fridays cuz I'm not gonna be available anytime)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Night time EST would be nice really xD Like 7-12 midnight
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 6.3
What prior group game experience do you have?: Too much to count. XD Like god that's 4 years of group games you're asking me there Ryan xD

Group Games:
NBReality 4:The Inferno (Winning Team)
Zach's Survivor 4 (Winner, Gen 1)
Pokemon Survivor All Stars (2nd Place)
Chris2pei's Survivor 3 (2nd Place)
RSF 36 Bachelor Pad (2nd Place)
(And then pile it up with a lot of 4th-9ths xD)

Hosts: Turney1805, bowling4fun, Cmack311, Bigben1996, Fobbyiyg

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Oof, I personally don't like talking about my game tbh. I want to leave the host (and the VL) hanging on where I stand, or what my next move will be. However, I do voting confessionals, and update you on things on Skype if I want to.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?: Yes unless you are Brandonrichie xD
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Oh definitely.
~
2470 days 18 hours ago
tomster980
First name to call you by: Tom
Last initial to call you by:G
Nickname (if you would like one): Tomster
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: Eastern
2470 days 12 hours ago
ferdinandz
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Fred
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one): Nah
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone:CET but the other time zones works for me.

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tony Vlachos, I do relate his gameplay to mine since I can make several deals and be funny at the same time and add Something extra to the game like fake idols or crazy stuff like spy shacks.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Beacause I only play in group games that are serious and this one seems to be good and if I decide to join, I will go all in to win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I am too social, I am making personal bonds with people by making sure everyone is wanting to keep me to then work with my strategic skills like making my moves and plans.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I am a mix, I am not afraid of pulling out blindsides and I even love pulling out paybacks but I could also risk my own game for others so I am a perfect mix.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Been playing group games since 2011 and if I manage to make things work from the start, I will go all the way.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 4-7 (maybe 8 too)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-7 (maybe 8 too)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Strong 9
What prior group game experience do you have?
:Check my page
5 hosts: Mud, Emotion, OldNewz/Pieguy, WANJ, Bulldozer

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Love sending confessionals so no worries
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I am known for being a gentleman when being voted out, been playing over 100 games so I am used to it.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, trust me, I would never applied If I knew I wouldnt be active.
~
2470 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Qaz
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): None haha
Color Level: Blue (fuck color games)
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) NJKoda BABY!
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Wordsmith
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tony Vlachos
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I played this game in the old generation under my old account, and I was mainly a trainwreck character who got voted out pre merge. This time, I want to win. I also think this game could become of the more known ones on this site again.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I would say all three, cause I'm good at all, but if I had to pick, I'd say social. I like to create lots of relationships and cover my bases.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes I can, because I'm one of the best on the site for survivor group games, and I am really starting to find my game and am playing really well. I have a mix of social, strategic and physical, know how to create drama to benefit my game, and I am so competitive.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? All
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I like challenges at 8 or 9 EST, but most work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? More than anyone who's applied, more than most people on this site.
I have so many great placements, so I'll do hosts. Benlinus, BigBen1996, Bingo21, WPF's (thewinner, preznewton44, fobbyiyg), M&N's (pieguy555, oldnewz), gaiaphage, cmack311, suitman13, leli14, njkoda1998, itsofficial, turney1805, rshowfreak, I could go on for days

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): all the time bro
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yep
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yep
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yep
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yep
2470 days 7 hours ago
L310C34
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Liam
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): Liam
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Honestly have not been paying attention to your seasons, I just made a return to tengaged after about a year or two. Excited to be back though!
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Same ^
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: WOW so many to choose from! If I had to choose one though it'd be Cirie, she's a prime example that you don't have to kick ass in competitions to be a great player.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): You seem to have a really good reputation on this site. I haven't played on tengaged in a LONG time, but when I did play in group games, I had a great reputation of being a really active, and really good player. I wanna make a comeback, might not seem like the best candidate for you, but I promise I won't let you down.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic for sure, but also have a good physical game as well (if I didn't get too old for this haha)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I have a reputation of being a REAL villain.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, definitely. Like I said, I haven't played groups in a WHILE, so I'm willing to do whatever to win.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Most anytime after.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most anytime. My work schedule changes.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Recently, 0 because I haven't been on for a while. But if I get accepted I'll be an 11.
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I played Janelle_Pierzina's games, I loved her games. I did pretty well on her season too, that was the best placement I got. I got 4th place in the first season I played of hers, if I remember correctly. 

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I love confessionals v uncensored.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course contestants who disrespect the host are LAME.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? of course, it's an online game! Haha.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YESSSS
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
2469 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to the official applications page for the third season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of July, shortly after Survivor Hawaii finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Brady
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Yellow
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : This game seems well hosted and it seems lots of fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Definitely a villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yeah because I have the strategy it takes to do it and experience I won a game with 40 amazing players so I know I can do it.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 5pm, 6pm and 7pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8pm, 9pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? Cmacks Survivor 5 Times NJs Survivor 7 Times Wpfs Survivor 3 Times BHDs Survivor 2 Times ItsOfficials Survivor 3 Times BigBens Survivor 2 Times

NJ Turney BigBens ItsOfficials Cmacks

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Hell yeah!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Well I've been irrationally in the past when voted out but yeah
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yup
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yeah I hate the rule but yes
~

Good luck! :)
2468 days 14 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
REQUIRED FIELDS
First name to call you by: Rose
Last initial to call you by: V.
Color Level: Light green
Time-Zone: Central
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii?: Mel T.
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Pass the torch, Wordsmith, Show me the money
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I haven't been caught up in CBS Survivor in a while, so it'd be hard to say.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I love group games, and this seems like it'll be really fun.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Honestly, I'm not sure, but it'll be fun to try.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-10 PM Eastern are good for me except on Wednesdays. That would have to be 6-6:30 PM Eastern due to church.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3-10 Eastern.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Lately, a 4, but I'll be more like a 7 if I get cast.
What prior group game experience do you have?: It'd be hard to say cause I have so much.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: Mud, Nickt115, Sethhhh, Cmack, islandsurvivor

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, but I'm horrible at remembering, s I'll probably send them with my vote.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Totally
2468 days 8 hours ago
cole225
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Marto
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Marto
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Not gonna lie  haven't seen any of them
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: My favorite challenge is gonna the finale challenge of this season when i win it 
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: J.T - Tocantins was the first season i watched and thank god for that .
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because i made my return to tengaged and this is gonna be my second game back and i want to prove myself that i can win again cause the last game i played i got second with a 4 on 3 vote . I want redemption for myself
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social 100 PERCENT
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I don't think i KNOW i will because i have all the aspects it takes to win i'm physical strategic and social if you don't have toes 3 qualities like i do then don't play the game cause i am going to beat you .
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Everything is good my man
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? It's all good
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot you can check my bio
My favorite hosts are Kyle's Survivor , Cmack , Mud , WanJ and YoungandReckless's survivor

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes everyday
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Always
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes i do .

~
2468 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
APPS CLOSED

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!