This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S3: ???]

Topic » Applications [S3: ???]

2477 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the third season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of July, shortly after Survivor Hawaii finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
2477 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Call me Jim B.
I'm a boy
18 years old
TV star
Time Zone: CST

Time Periods: If this is still going on at the end of August I will get you my class schedule, but as of now I have no conflicts
I really like when stuff is earlier honestly, if that's possible for others, but I know many people have work.
Like 7, I'm online for a long time every day honestly, but I am often off or on mobile in the evening which is a common time for stuff to happen lol

My experience is mostly on my profile.
My top 5 would probably be:
Suitman's Reclamation (winner)
Winner and Prez's series (I won my third season)
Gaiaphagee's Kosovo (winner)
Big Ben's Survivor (winner, am currently on HvV)
YOUR CANADIAN WILDERNESS SEASON WINNER!

i do send confessionals
I will respect you sir
I will never go crazy
I may miss a few live challenges, but will always vote
I understand!
2477 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): Nicknames are for brovivors and people with too much time on their hands (no that is not a nickname I'm asking you to call me)
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Will T., Wills have to stick together on tengaged.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Kathy Vavrick O'Brien
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I'm bored and didn't get casted in one group I was hoping to play, and I need something to fill the empty summer void on my days off from work.  The wiki is also cool and I'd like to make an imprint on this series early, especially if there's going to be an All-Stars or returnees of some kind later.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social, probably.  I'm generally pretty bad at actual strategy and I need people to like me if I'm going to get far.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: This largely depends on where you end up in games (people in the minority are generally seen as hero underdogs and people on top get a more villainous edit).  Maybe I'm overthinking it but I wouldn't really say either one.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Maybe!  I usually say "no" and then sometimes I surprise myself and get to the end.  We'll see!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?: 6:30-9:30.  If I'm not working, any time works.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Same as above, I work every other weekend.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8
What prior group game experience do you have?: A lot (I'm sure you're familiar with it but I've been playing group games, including your old series, since 2012).
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
- dragotistic
- Js21
- Pieguy555/OldNewz
- BENLINUS
- RShowFreak
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yeah yeah, whatever.  Confessionals for everybody!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yeah
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yeah (trust me, I don't get overly emotionally invested in these games any more)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes (but if the randomizer just happens to give people self-votes, I won't complain about that either)
2476 days 23 hours ago
REQUIRED FIELDS:

First name to call you by: Nikki
Last initial to call you by: P.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: CST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Not sure? Haven't been keeping up with the series at all.
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Also not sure, soz!
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow all the WAY!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I completely want to play this game because I know it's a good group and legit and I haven't played survivor in a long time. I want to prove that I haven't left the survivor scene and am willing to play hard and win this game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Definitely social. Most hosts tends to say so.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hm, it depends. Usually I'm a villian because it's what gets me farther in the game
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Hell yeah! I believe I can win as long as I don't play so hard too fast and that I make genuine relationships.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?: Since it's summer usually anytime. Just depends.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Usually I'm out at night on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 7ish
What prior group game experience do you have?: A TON .. trust me
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: Haven't played in a while but Leli's, Turney's and Suitman's were pretty fun.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Hell yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Hell hell yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Hell hell hell yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: hell x4 yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: HELL YESSS
2475 days 13 hours ago
Craftycam10
Welcome to the official applications page for the third season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of July, shortly after Survivor Hawaii finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:Cam
Last initial to call you by:D
Nickname (if you would like one):No nickname plz
Color Level:White:(
Time-Zone:EST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii?Josh
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?:Survivor know it alls
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Tony
Why do you want to play in this group game? :Because I love Survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Hero but a little vallain in my blood
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Yes,Because I can outwit outlast and outplay every one
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?6:00-9:00
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?Yea
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes
~

2474 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Matt
Last initial to call you by: T
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: Pacific
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Um, David Least favorite being Mel:P
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Errr the semi-live ones
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :I needed a new group game to play and u asked so I came!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hopefully a villain this game
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I have group game experience and have won them before
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? For now all times except Mondays from 8 pm EST to 9:30 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day should be good unless something comes up
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? I won Vegas and Kondon's Survivor Morocco
I can only do a couple cuz I only remember 2 ATM because I took a long break from tengaged

Noah's Survivor Tortoise Vs Hare - 4th
Vegas and Kondon's Survivor Morocco - 1st
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Absolutely , I hate bitter people
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Definetly
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I think it should be self-voted but OK
~
2474 days 21 hours ago
Jaxswim
First name to call you by: Jackson
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): nah
Color Level:  Orange
Time-Zone: PST

What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime rlly as long as I know in advance

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Same as above lol

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Like a 1 rn but I'd totally be active in the game

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yeeeee boiiiiiiii
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yeeeee boiiiiiiii
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yeeeee boiiiiiiii
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yeeeee boiiiiiiii
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yeeeee boiiiiiiii

Glad to make my return to tengaged group games with the OG wangy :*
2474 days 20 hours ago
TadNuggets69
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Austin
Last initial to call you by: H
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii?: Robin H
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Not Sure
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sarah played a great game so her
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because it seems to be well put together and thought out and thats what im looking for
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes I do because im a very strategic person and I will make the moves that are best for my game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Well I work a night shift job so as long as I know beforehand anytime is good
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4pm-10pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8
What prior group game experience do you have? TTJ's Survivor i finished 7th and Tocan's Stars I finished 4th
4th and 7th lol
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Absolutely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, Obviously
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, its just a game
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
2472 days 22 hours ago
tashi
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Tashi
Last initial to call you by: D
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: Pacific Time Zone (PZT)
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Robin, who doesn't like a winner. He seems like he deserved the win.
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: The Real Estate challenge from Hawaii.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Hali Ford
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I've never played a group game before and I think that I can perform really well in this and actually get pretty far.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, I try to play as honest as I can all the time.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I have the drive and the skill set that is needed to win. I think I can easily win if I try my hardest and really focus on this.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5-10
What prior group game experience do you have? None :/
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. None

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yeah I would try my best to send as many as I could in!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!!! I'd hate to drag my tribe down
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!!
2472 days 1 hour ago
RArsenault
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Riley
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one): NA
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: KELLEY WENTWORTH
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I LOVE SURVIVOR, and I am constantly look for devoted hosts, and i love you and your wikia page already.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: My social game for sure.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Anti Hero. I'm who you root for, but a little devilous
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: YES. I have perfected the game of playing hard at the right time.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? after 7PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? played suitmans twice, nj five times
nah
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YASSSS
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? i love you already
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? i think don't act
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yep
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: cool!
~
2472 days 1 hour ago
GerardoM13
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Jerry
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Jerry
Color Level: blue
Time-Zone: CST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Jake H
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Ladder to success
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Aubry Bracco
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I love survivor and I love trying new games and new experiences
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yea because I am a very competitive person and I will slay anyone that comes in my way.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Every hour of every day :D
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Every day all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 or 9
What prior group game experience do you have? http://www.tengaged.com/blog/GerardoM13/8119105/group-game-history
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Coolest host would be kpnna
1st place (1/16): iBB2: The Renaissance
2nd Place (2/16): Emotions Survivor Pearl Island
2nd and 3rd Place (2,3/20): SFCB2 Survivor
4th Place (4/16): Zombies Survivor Jamaica
4th Place (4/12): Michael Big Brother Taking Off (S1)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes I will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes I will
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will not be mean
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
2472 days ago
Coolbrandonman
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Brandon
Last initial to call you by: E
Nickname (if you would like one): Juice
Color Level: orange

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell!!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't played in a while and I remember how fun survivor group games were so I decided to give it a shot and hope to kick some ass
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I don't consider myself either but people say I'm a villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I have come close before. Who's to say I can't go all the way? Im definitely not a pro but I know how to get far.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Any time after 4pm est :)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
What prior group game experience do you have?
Muds survivor
Cmaks survivor
Brandon Richie's survivor
ECT.
List your five best group game placings or the five
hosts you thought were the coolest.
Survivor Greek Isles: season 1 (4/20)
Jaybird's Survivor: Cook Islands (6/17)
Island Survivor Season 1 (4/18)
Cmack's Survivor:Indonesia (2/24)
Aaron's survivor Madagascar: (7/20)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try, yes
2472 days ago
born2pizza
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Nope
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Alex
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: I don't have one cuz theyre all good.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Probably.. Jeremy Collins
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I came back to playing Survivor group games & I love the competitiveness!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I'm very social, I can be strategic as well.. the physical aspect comes in play when I need it.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I honestly don't know.. usually I let people decide for me.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. cuz I'm active the most during the summer! So, I'll show up to all the comps unless I'm voted out.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Any!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 cuz nobodys a 10.
What prior group game experience do you have? Proifle (those are the only ones I could remember) I've played tons!

- Mud
- Turney1805
- YoundandReckless
- JordanForReal
- Connor_

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yup!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yup!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yup!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: For sure.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Omg I didn't know.. but okay!
~
2472 days ago
pikaplayer
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Pikachu
Last initial to call you by: C.
Nickname (if you would like one): Pika
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST.
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: Josh!
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Will
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): It sounds like fun and I would like to see how I do in the famous Ryan's survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes! Because I'm loyal to the end no matter what!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Every hour until 11
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Everyday after 10:30 in the morning
What prior group game experience do you have? Quite a bit check my profile.
I&N's survivor all-stars: 1st place
Cool narwhal's survivor: 4th place
K&G's survivor All stars: 2nd/3rd place
Swagger's survivor Managascar: 2nd place
Survivor Cuba: 2nd place
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Expect 2-3 a day from me
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course I'm never bitter
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Again I'm never bitter I will be calm
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Of course
~

2472 days ago
Hufus
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Hufus.
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): Huf or anything similar lmao
Color Level: Light Green
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? Josh <3
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: The rap challenge... I LOVED IT! It was really funny and I thought they all did great (props to alan and unicorn btw)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Wentworth
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I think it's going to be competitive and fun! I have good vibes coming from this one and im basically pumped about it!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero mostly <3
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can, but I'd have to work my ass off. It's been awhile since I accomplished something good around here.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-10PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day in the weekends
What prior group game experience do you have? A few experiences are in my bio!
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest: Bob (islandsurvivor), Emotion, Mud, Rhett (Garrett_Auckland) and Bennett.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): DEFINITELY, i love them!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah! Not only u, but everyone :P
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Sure! Andrea is my spirit animal
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: dEFINITELY!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Sure!
2472 days ago
RyanS
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: S
Color Level: Yellow
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland or Survivor Hawaii? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor- Robin! He was a comp beast and that's always exciting
What was your favorite challenge from my survivor series (see main group)?: rapp challenge all the way
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : You seem like a very dedicated host, and I love it! Great hosts make great games, and this will be sooooo fun this summer, love to play
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social all the way. I'm a loveable guy, and my connections take me far
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Okay lmao I don't try to be either, but I usually end up being a villian because I honestly don't care who I play with and I'll like evict them and don't let people talk down to me
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
.oh ya 100% I give every group game my all and I'm like so ready  ya don't even know
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Any time after 4 is good for me
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day I'm free
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot lol they're all on my bio with placements and awards
Mud, JMez2612, Kobster, Sam, Zach
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES I also do a thing called video Confessionals so I record myself and ya I love doing them
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respecou yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted ouyt, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep.

SO EXCITEDD
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!