This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S2: ???]

Topic » Applications [S2: ???]

2480 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the second season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of June, shortly after Survivor Iceland finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland (see main group)?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
2480 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Jake
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tina wesson
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't played. Good survivor group game in a while, so I am hoping this will give me that.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I do think I can. I do believe I am both strategic and social, the two most important aspects of survivor.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? If I work, after 8. If not whenever
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? If I work after 7, if not all day.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot, you can check out my profile for most of my top 5 placements
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
I won RSF Opposite Worlds and RSF BOTS 2. I also won NBR The liars game.
I made finals in RSF Castle 2, and I made multiple finals in QWRS.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Hell yeah
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
2480 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Jim
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Jimbo
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: CST
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) Robin?
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Fairplay
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I played your first gen and liked it
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Antihero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Didn't I win your survivor canada season heh
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 5 or 6PM EST is best, others are rough sometimes and ok other times
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekend, earlier evening if its a weekday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Probably like 8, I'm very active but the times that i'm not active are the times thatlots of others are lol
What prior group game experience do you have? Check profile and then theres also some more
1st place in cool Wangy's canada
1st place in suitman's Reclamation
1st place in bigben's
1st place in Gaiaphage's
1st place in w&p's FvF

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I send lots of these, it helps me think if I just write it all down, so i will send more than you need
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? i will not do anything more than One snarky post in tribal and it would be directed at the players not you
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: i will never not vote, I make most challenges but may sadly miss a few
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

2479 days 12 hours ago
kekgeek
First name to call you by: Jacob
Last initial to call you by: K
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: central
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I have not played in awhile and looking for a good game.  I have played in your first generation and you are a good host and I know it will be a good game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Probably a villian but a likable one
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Probably not, I have one career win on this site and that was 3 years ago. I try and win but statistically it will be hard to do.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 7 or later works best but some 6 works for me
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time works
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Challenge wise 7, strategically 10
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in about 30 group games including a player of the season in your 1st Gen

Manalord: 1st
Winner and prez: 3rd in second chances
Wang: have to kiss ass either 3rd or 4th player of season got cut before FTC
Nasty and Bob: 3rd cut on last challenge. Player if the season
Coolwhale: 2nd
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
2478 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
M
Male
Blood
Est
Mel
Anything but spamming
Rob c
Ur a good host and I like playing for good hosts
Physical unfortunately
Could be both depends on the cast I look at myself as a hero
Probably not just cuz I've played with most people but there's always a chance
All
All
9 unfortunately I have no life
In my profile
I'll do a mix my first win in Brazil and 2nd win in khao Sok were cool hosts coolnarwhal and I&n were cool I had a 4th place in Estonia which was pretty fun

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
2478 days 8 hours ago
me2013
<3
2476 days ago
Ghosty146
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Jasmine
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Ghosty
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone: AEDT (Sydney - Australia)

Who is your favourite CBS Survivor contestant?: Michaela Bradshaw

Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I was invited and I'm so pleased to see that somebody wants me on their season of survivor! I would love to play this group game because it's sounds like a hell of a lot of fun and a great opportunity

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social/Strategic

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because I have what it takes in my social and strategic assets of the game to win this season of survivor
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?
Best time in weekdays = Im available 100% through 2am EST to 11am EST

2am EST to 11am EST
Weekends I can participate in 5pm+ est

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
What prior group game experience do you have? Poke pat's survivor, I was the runner-up (2/18)

2/18
9/18
10/16

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): 100%, Yes I will send in confessionals

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Definitely

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, I'm very mature

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Definitely

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
I understnad
~
2475 days 13 hours ago
WillTraitor
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: T
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: Central Time Zone
What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland (see main group)?:  Lucky Numbers
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda Lowe
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I've yet to play a group game that has went all the way through, and seeing as this is going to be S2 I think this might be it. I think I have what it takes to win and I'm not afraid to put everything on the line to get the crown.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I would say social. I'm a major people pleaser and I'm going to do what it takes to try and make everyone happy.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win any game I enroll into or play if I give my 100% effort and really try.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 7PM- 1AM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6PM-1AM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? None
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. None

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
~
2475 days 8 hours ago
Path
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Alexander
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one):No
Color Level: pURPLE

.OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sarah Lacina
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because i feel like this is a very professional host and which makes me much more committed to win :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I feel like its Social game!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, But Villain at times.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I can win this group game because, i feel like i have all three aspect in playing and winning the game.. Social Strategic and Physical when i need it.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 7
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All time in the weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? Vegas and Kondon, And Tikal Survivor

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Ofc i will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES for sure
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes for sure
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES
~
2475 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Josh
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Josh
Color Level: Black

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: G.C, He was the original GameChanger, becoming the leader and doing all things wrong in the game.

Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : This looks like a good growing series and I want to be a part of it.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Probably strategic, but hopefully this go around social. I'm not very good in challenges!

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Neither, but I'll lean towards villain, if the stars align i can win as a hero, but ill probably live long enough in the game to see myself become the villain.

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Im either out early or very early probably!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 7 is good but i can work around.

What prior group game experience do you have?  Ive played in a variety, younds, wpf, coolnarwhals, a few others.

coolnarwhal 1st
iandns  2nd
youndandreckless 2nd
big bens 16th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
2474 days 2 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Welcome to the official applications page for the second season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of June, shortly after Survivor Iceland finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Matths
Nickname (if you would like one): Matths
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: PST (+8)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz-Twine (the queen stays queen lol)
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't been in a lot of group games yet, so why not add this to my group games experience? Plus, I want to show everyone what this nerd can do to win Survivor.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic and Social for sure
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, but I can turn into a villain at times xD
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Why? Because duh, this nerd will slay all of them *laughs*
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 8 or 9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 9 onwards
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 for now because I'm on vacation
What prior group game experience do you have? I have none D: I'm a fresh person in these group games, but I did compete in Sole's Twisted Big Brother 3, where I was inact and placed 12th so not really a big one for me lol
Haven't been in a lot so i can't answer it, but if you accept me into the show I'll put you in #1 ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): OF COURSE
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course not, I ain't going to play there and be bitter when voted out
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup
~

Thanks^ (even though this isn't a question I wanted to answer it LOL
2474 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Brandan
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Brandan
Color Level: Blue

Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland: Robin

What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland: Bobbing for Idols (Seems like a cool
idea, with a close second being Balancing Act)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Denise Stapley.

Why do you want to play in this group game: Well first off it's summer and I need to find something to do other than work, and second I want to break my survivor curse!

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Well I think I place more on the hero side than a villain, but in all honesty I'm not quite sure

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I feel like people fail to see how big a part perception is in the game, and I have a feeling that I can realize the reality of a situation and make it work in my favor.
REQUIRED FIELD

What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays): Well maybe like 8-12 pm.

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you- 8-12 pm.

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged: The ego in me wants to say 10, but in reality, it's like a 7.5

What prior group game experience do you have: Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fucking much

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest:

5 best placings:
1st-Big Ben's Survivor Nepal
2nd- Nat's Survivor Puerto Rico
3rd- NJ's Survivor Greece
4th- W&P's Survivor Eritrea
5th- TTBB's Season 9: Tagged Out

REQUIRED FIELD

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course XD

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect: Welllllll I kind of did vote you out so it's the least I can do.

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a
game: Dude, I oversalt my mashed potatoes. My salt is reserved for that and that alone

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will!

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Wait they have randomized votes now? This is a thing?
2473 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
First name to call you by: Liam-Adrian
Last initial to call you by: R.
Nickname (if you would like one): Liam-Adrian
Color Level: Purple
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? I can do most of them
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7 PM
What prior group game experience do you have? Check my bio, bitch
M&M Survivor: France 3/17
D&B Survivor: China 4/16
Bulldozer's Survivor Gabon The Earth Last Eden 4/18
NJ Survivor: Ethiopia 2/18
Zombie's Flick Survivor Bay of The Islands 6/16

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Sure, Jan
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Ok, depends on what goes on
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Sure
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: OK
~
2473 days 3 hours ago
alanb1
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Alan
Nickname (if you would like one): Alan
Color Level: TV star
Time-Zone: PST
What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland (see main group)?: I love Cedric!! Yes I'm biased as he's my first bestie on tengaged but I love how he's evolved as a group game player. I feel like over the years he's blossomed into someone who's capable of playing a solid strategic game and can make friends AND is good at comps! He's the full package! I hope my game can be as well rounded as I've seen his be in the past.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I know this is so so generic but I have to go with Kelley wentworth. I saw so much potential from her the first time around and I was thoroughly pleased to see her maneuver her way from the bottom to the ALMOST top in her second season playing. Those idol plays were legendary and her strategic game is goals.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I LOVE group games. I love the way each one is different and the rules shift with different twists and players every time. I love getting invested in a game and having to think for hours in real life about all the different scenarios that can come to life at any given time. Plus you seem like a very active host and I'd love to invest my time in this game as long as you do the same!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: social for sure and I always argue that's the most important quality to have. It kind of goes hand in hand as you can't make strategic moves without the trust of other people but honestly having everyone like you is huge and could be the deciding factor that ends up giving you the win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It really depends on the group game. Have I ever been awarded biggest villain award out of the 300,000 group games I've played?? Nope! Because I don't play viciously on a personal level. But there are games where I completely dominate and nobody likes to see one of those. Other times I'm awarded hero award for my capabilities that allow me to merge 2-8 and still make it to the finals. It really depends on the season and the circumstances I'm in.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes. I mean I think anyone can and that every season is different which means everyone's at the same level and everyone has an equal shot every time. But, I have the experience, the competitive drive, and the social skills to really go far in this game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Anything after that basically LOL
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Yes I'm free most weekends but not all, on weekdays I'm free after 4 pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Group Game's I've done well in
AustinBenevide's 64 Bracket poll - winner
Zak_Attack's Survivor Hawaii - winner
User5's Survivor Egypt - winner
Luis's Surv
2473 days 3 hours ago
alanb1
Group Game's I've done well in
AustinBenevide's 64 Bracket poll - winner
Zak_Attack's Survivor Hawaii - winner
User5's Survivor Egypt - winner
Luis's Survivor - winner
Julian's Survivor Sweden - winner
Marcus's Fast Stars Gift Game - winner
Shawnpat's Fast Hunger Games - winner
Mariahann's RAGE Loser's Choice - winner
Mariahann's RAGE Hunger Games - winner
Mo's Big Brother Season 2 - winner
Panda's Fast Stars Season 3 - winner
JordanForReal's Big Brother Season 3 - winner (UNANIMOUS)
Mariahann's RAGE The Gift - winner
Mariahann's RAGE Strikes - winner
Mariahann's RAGE All Stars - winner
Maicolx3's World's Top Country Cycle 4 - winner
Cmack's Survivor Africa Gen 3 - winner
Disney's Fast Stars - winner
GG's Blog Page Big Brother Season 8 - winner
Garret's Big Brother Icons Fast Skype Game - winner
Julian's Survivor All Stars - winner
SFCB1 Big Brother - winner
ZombieFlick's Survivor Season 1 - winner
Cmack's Survivor Bolivia - winner
Ethan's Big Brother 4 House of Fun - Winner
Sammy's Quick BB Season 2 - winner
Kaseyhope101's Survivor Tuvalu - winner
Sammy's Quick BB Season 4 - winner
Mo's Big Brother World Tour - winner
Lucas' Big Brother Skype game - winner
Yeah.. I can't pick 5 LOL! Julian's game was really fun (both original and all stars), I liked the one I won unanimously in for obvious reasons, and winning cmack twice in one generation was pretty cool too.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
~

2472 days 17 hours ago
Peterparker16
First name to call you by: Jay
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if you would like one): Jay
Color Level: Purple
Time-Zone: Pacific
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Yea any time works best
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10
Will you agree to send in confessionals?(MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I do love confessionals. Help me talk about my game while throwing out my multiple plans.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Understand

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!