This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Applications [S1: Iceland]

2509 days 11 hours ago
willtatum
EQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: willtatum
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: T.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Central
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I am a huge fan of group games, and this seems like another well run one to join that I can dominate!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social, you can make as many big moves or win as many challenges as you want, but if people hate you, you'll never win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Anti-Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I've perfected the art of this game, and now I just need to get the jury part down.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-11
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
Suitman's Survivor Jan Mayen: : 3rd (out of 16)
Suitman's Survivor Last Leap: 5th (out of 24)
Suitman's Survivor Polynesia: 20th (out of 24)
NJKoda's Survivor: Fiji 2nd (out of 18)
NJ Koda's Survivor: All-Stars 9th (out of 18)
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Suitman13
NJKoda1998
CK11
BigBen1996
CMack311
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?YeS!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes ( i love this rule btw!)

~
2509 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Pokepat
First name to call you by: Patrick
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one): Nope, don't want one.
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Michaela Bradshaw, her behavior just makes every moment better on the show xD
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't played in a while (a while being 20 days) but I'm ready to get back into action.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I would probably say physical, since I'm still working on my social and strategic parts.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'd probably say I'm more hero than villain.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: If I work on my social and strategic aspects to make them better, I should be able to make it far, if not win.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
4-8 PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
As stated above, usually 4-8 PM CST.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?

What prior group game experience do you have?
I've been in six group games, and I've hosted two group games and currently hosting a third.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
2 * Emotion's Survivor: Amazon - 7th/16
4 * Emotion's Survivor: All Stars - 13th/18
3 * Survivor: The Skeleton Coast - 12th/16
1 * Kara's Survivor: Africa - 5th/16
5 * NJ's Survivor: Puerto Rico - 14th/16

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, I try to send confessionals, just remind me if I forget! Confessionals are fun, but sometimes I don't know what to write about.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes <3
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Oh god. This is a new one. But yes, I do understand.
~
2509 days 4 hours ago
jakehou97
Username: jakehou97
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: TV
Time-Zone: CST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Probably Gaiaphagee or Mearl. Both are good friends of mind, and are overally exceptional group game players and hosts. I respect them dearly.

What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:

Endurance. It's always a fun challenge to see who has the will to win

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tyson Apostol, Andrea Boehkle, Darrah Johnson

Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love group games as they are very fun and the closest to the real thing that you can get on the website. Plus you seem like an active/engaged host so thats always a plus.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
A Mix of strategic and physical, but not a bad socializer either.

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Hero

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
Yes. I have the skills necessary to put my self in a good positon pre-merge, to make it to the merge to play my game, all while not getting too much blood on my hand, thus garnering jury votes.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? The later the better.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Maybe mornings
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 LMAO
What prior group game experience do you have? I've been on tengaged for 6 years, so i've played ton's of group games, notables include Mearl's, Gaiaphage's, Suitman13's, Bingo's, Coolnarwhal, themissinglink
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. See above

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes. I love you already
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes sir
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes sir
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes sir
~

Good luck! :) < 3
2509 days 3 hours ago
moondancer63
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: moondancer63
First name to call you by: Michael-Caleb
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): Mc
Color Level: brown
Time-Zone:eastern
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer Bledsoe
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : i want the experience
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Herlain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: no id rather be surprised if i win
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8pm+ eastern
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8pm+ eastern
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6
What prior group game experience do you have? a lot
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1,2,3,4,5

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: i will try to be
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: k
2508 days 8 hours ago
DrPepsi
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Drpepsi
First name to call you by: Cameron
Last initial to call you by: X
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: blue
Time-Zone: cat
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Probably 6 or 7 cat
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekdays
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 5
What prior group game experience do you have? I have a lot
Cmack leia tuter Gaia and bigben

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: always
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: understandable
~

Good luck! :)
2508 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Iceey
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: B.
Nickname (if you would like one):N/A
Color Level: Sky
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): N/A
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't been playing group games as often so I'm looking for something new to get into and hopefully a game I can do well in.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I would say Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: honestly, it depends on the game. Some games it's beneficial to be heroic and some it's beneficial to be villainous, it depends on the hand I'm dealt.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I always have full confidence in myself.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: idk what time zone that is but I work some weekdays but usually free after 8 on most weekdays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: just variable, nothing set in stone
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 7
What prior group game experience do you have?: listed on my page
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest: on my page, once again. But my favorite hosts have been BigBen, NjKoda, K4r4k, TylerTheGreat

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yup
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup
~
2508 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
APPS CLOSED
2506 days 17 hours ago
terose1
Username: terose
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Tim
Color Level: White on this new account
Time-Zone: Central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): ....idk
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: There is no way to find out what challenges you used
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Kim Spradlin
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : This series holds a special place in my heart. If I remember correctly, it was the third series I had ever played on tg. I am much much more experienced now and am ready to show what I'm made of.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why? Absolutely. I think I have finally found the way to play the game that works for me. I know when I need to lay low. I know when I need to rage. I'm not afraid to go all out and make big moves. I will do whatever it takes. I don't just talk the talk. I can walk the walk too.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? i love that ur using central by the way. But generally I can 7 or later. Obviously not every single day. But for the most part.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? It really depends on the weekly but I can usually make most times work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? If I'm in a group game, 10. If not, 5.
What prior group game experience do you have? I have tons. You can go to my original profile to see.

lol I don't remember, but they're on my old profile. I know I've gotten a bunch of 1st, 2nd and 3rds. Hosts I like r below.

Cmack311
Winner and Prez
Turney
Manalord
Gaia
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Indeed I will
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Lol yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: absolutely!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!

Thank you Ryan for considering me!

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!