This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Applications [S1: Iceland]

2518 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the first season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early June. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
2518 days 8 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Username: Newnightmare7
First name to call you by: Jared
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): JD
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: Mountain
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): There is no where to find out any of the contestants.
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: There is no way to find out what challenges you used
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love survivor and Ive been looking for a group game to play. I didnt get to do much in the other season i played way back when so im ready to actually play.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Everyone thinks they can win its just a matter of how. I think I can win because I like to be around people and usually im not targetted for being disrespected so I just have to work that angle.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8 pm upwards but I can due 6 up on tuesdays (and after this monday mondays)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Im gonna say whenever but it depends when I work. Usually night shifts are stuff i do on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Im never off it sadly so 10
What prior group game experience do you have? I have tons. My most notable is cmack311's series where ive played 6 times
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

[1st/16] A&M's Survivor Season 3: Canadian Wilderness (3-2-2)
[2nd/18] Cmack's Survivor Season 32: Rio De Janeiro (2-1-6)
[2nd/40] Cmack's Survivor Season 49: Last Chances (6-7-0) (Should Have Won)
[4th/20] BENLINUS' Survivor Season 12: Melanesia - Fans Vs. Favorites (8th Jury Member)
[5th/18] Tuter's Survivor Season 7: All Stars (7th Jury Member)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Indeed I will
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Well I wont go crazy if im voted out. Might get upset like everyone but I wont be like "rigged, stupid game" ill just blame myself :p
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try to make every challenge (will be tough) and I will vote
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Indeed I do!

Thank you Ryan for considering me!
2518 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
*If you're reading this now, no need to fill out these sections of the app:
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
2518 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: tundrahenry101
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Jake
Color Level: sky
Time-Zone: CST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I'm back from hiatus I don't remember to much from before
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: same as above
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to start my reign on group games over again! I was considered a group game icon before I left so now I'm back for more!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social 100%
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: generally a hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I know I can win this group game! It's been a long ass time since I have played a game and what better time than now to come out of retirement with a name already built for myself and still win!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? Hellas (check my bio)
njkoda dontvotemeplz robbyjak cmack loganworms
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes always
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Always
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: always
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: of course
~
I'd be an honor to compete in your series
2518 days 8 hours ago
zachboy967
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Zachboy967
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Zach
Color Level: Blood
Time-Zone: Central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): idk¿? I don't tnk I've played yours before
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I'm so sorry but I don't know this one either
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda Lowe or Spencer Bledsoe
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Well I haven't played a survivor group game and the one I was playing gone inactive. I know you're an amazing host so I'll try it out.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social and if I have to physical game.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I'll try at least. I'll go under the radar and make bigger moves when I get deeper in the game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm & 7pm work.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime on weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7 or 8
What prior group game experience do you have? All on my profile
- Gaiaphagee
- RShowFreak
- Survivor233
- Cmack311
-Benlinus
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes sir!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes sir!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes sir!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes sir!
~
2518 days 7 hours ago
bamold1999
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bamold1999
First name to call you by: Tyler
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): I'm fine with Tyler
Color Level: tv star
Time-Zone: Mountain Time
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I haven't played before
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I haven't played
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Hali Ford
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love playing survivor and i'm a really good game player and like to show off my ability
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I have a great physical and strategic game, along with an alright social game. I'm always here for making big moves and i'll do anything to win because I really hate losing.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? i'm free anytime after that except on mondays and wednesdays when i am not free till 10 ish
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I'm typically here most of the weekends or can be if needed to be
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? I have just started playing recently again. But i've played in a few of Turney1805's series. I've also played quite a few group games in the past but it's been a while. I just want to get back into the group games groove again

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes ofc
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, drama is apart of the game but ill keep it game related
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes :)
~
2518 days 6 hours ago
KingB24
Username: KingB24
First name to call you by: Chase
Last initial to call you by: K.
Nickname (if you would like one): Chase
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I've never played
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I've never played
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz-Twine
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't played a group game in a while and this seems promising
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Mmm probably a villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I'm not afraid to make moves to get to the end and I can be cutthroat.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? It varies because of my work schedule but generally after that time would be ok
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Again it varies due to my work schedule
What prior group game experience do you have? I got 2nd place in a Survivor group game a few years ago, but not too much experience overall.
2nd place

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
2518 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
Username: teamjacz
First name to call you by: Cedric
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Tv Star
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): ???????
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: ???????
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Probably Sandra Diaz-Twine because 2x winner why not?
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to see how i've changed within the last 6 months of not playing group games. I was very passive and cared TOO much about building relationships.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social definitely I lacked in the other two areas before but socially I am great.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: HEEEERO
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I do, like I said, i've changed a lot since the last time I played any games, and I did manage to win one within the last year so...
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7PM EST or later
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Becoming more active, right now i'd say a 6/10
What prior group game experience do you have? On my profile
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Suitman13, Bingo21, ItsOfficial,MMMMM, Dragotistic in no order. I played multiple times and really enjoyed myself.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes of course :D
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? obviously
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I won't say I could react with a bit of bitter but I mean...
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: cool.
2518 days 3 hours ago
AnnaMay
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: AnnaMay
First name to call you by: Anna
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): No thanks
Color Level: Blue
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I don't know
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I don't know either
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tina Wesson
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because this looks like a fun game! I took a break from this site, but I am ready to give group games another go :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Probably strategic, but I could win some challenges to save my butt
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I've been called a Villain >:3
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Absolutely, otherwise I wouldn't bother applying! I believe I have what it takes to win as I am not afraid to be cutthroat if needed.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-9 CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I've been gone for a while, but I used to be pretty active. Honestly, around an 8.
What prior group game experience do you have? I don't remember much. Off the top of my head, RyanJambe's TAR comes to mind but I also played quite a few Survivor games.
Tied for 1st, 4th, 7th, 7th, 13th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I will! I love writing so I will put as much detail into them as I can :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree, but I will be pissed off irl
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Of course!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Understood.
2517 days 14 hours ago
Robinhood99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Robinhood99
First name to call you by: Robin
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): N/A
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Michaela or Jeremy
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I just played two awful survivors, one with no tribal swap and another with a pagonging, and I needed to play with players who actually want to make moves. Also, I know you're a respectable player, so I'm expecting this game to be amazing to play < 3
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: YES! As long as I'm aware of what is happening around me, I can make the right moves to get me to the end AND win.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-8 PM CST is fine. I can make any time usually, but I don't want to strategize so late at night.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? When I play group games, 10.
What prior group game experience do you have? Too much to list, but I have won mud's survivor pearl islands :)
Mudndwilderness- 1st
Js21 - 2nd
Cmack311- 3rd (robbed due to a f2 instead of f3)
WANJ- 5th
Suitman (I couldn't think of anyone else lol) - 2nd maybe? I forget

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? < 3 Nothing but respect
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: No self vote :O wow!!!!! and yes
~
2517 days 8 hours ago
benp428
Username: benp428
First name to call you by: Ben
Last initial to call you by: P
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I will be after this season
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Ill win any of them
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because i wanna show my skills
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes cus of my exeperince
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Whenever
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? Noah_Kondon survivor and matt64 survivor + a few other
MJFJUNE, Michaelm099, therosehorse, matt64, noah_kondon
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YESSS
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yep:)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep:)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep:)
~
2517 days 5 hours ago
Colin1357
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Colin1357
First name to call you by: Colin
Last initial to call you by: G.
Color Level: Red
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Don't know where to find, if you want to send me link, I'll look at previous seasons...
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Same as above
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I like many, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play my first group game in a while, and I like the strategic side of group games, because it is much different than normal games on the site.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Definitely strategic
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I do think I can win, if I can align myslef with other people who are good and can help with the other aspects of the game and strategize with them.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 9 PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Pretty much anytime, unless I have plans.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in multiple seasons and hosted a fast version of survivor, which is a really enjoyable process.
Haven't done any for a while, so I'm not sure what places I've had, but I won a season of coolranch's fast survivor.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
~

2517 days 5 hours ago
Geazybeast21
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Geazybeast21
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Th3 KID
Color Level: Orange
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): N/A
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Reynold or tony
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : because i love survivor and will like to play yours.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because i think my game-play and bring myself to the end.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Whenever
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? whenever
What prior group game experience do you have? not alot ive been off the site for a year now getting back into group games.
N/A
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I AGREED
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
~ YES

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:  Yes because i know i will.
2517 days 5 hours ago
yonni98
Welcome to the official applications page for the first season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early June. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: yonni98
First name to call you by: Andrea
Last initial to call you by: s
Nickname (if you would like one): Andrea
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Est
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):umm idk
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Im sorry i did not follow your seasons but i heard it was very fun
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Andrea lol
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : So i took a long break in tengaged and im ready to return. I want to return more of a player, i was a manipulative bitch before, and yes im still that but im more mature now.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Umm yeah, im fresh, I have not played in a while and im playing hard...
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm-10pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Mostly after 3pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have? Coles Survivor, Bingo's Survivor (2 Season) a lot more that I have lost lol, i don't remember more It was a while ago.
umm so I don't remember many groups cause i played a long tim ago but
Bingo
Cole
Blake

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, i always send confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes I love you Wangi obvi
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree
~Yes
<3

2516 days 11 hours ago
Kenu67
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Kenu67
First name to call you by: Karma
Last initial to call you by: B
Color Level: green
Time-Zone: cst
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I really like Tony.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): I want to prove that I can win a group game. I know I have all the tools to do so. Maybe this time it will all click for me
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes because I have the social skills to get people to like me (when I want to) and the cold hearted strategic nature to do what I need to to win. All I have to do is control my urge to call people out that annoy me lol
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All days after 4pm cst. I have work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7/8
What prior group game experience do you have? I haven't been in many. Just four I think. I got out early cause I was such a bitch in most cases lol
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. RShowFreak was a good host. The best I've gotten is 12th place I think. I know I van do better then that

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): of course. I always have a lot to say.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Always <3
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
2516 days 8 hours ago
steve4280
Username: Steve 4280
First name to call you by:steve
Last initial to call you by:s
Nickname (if you would like one): steve
Color Level:green
Time-Zone:est
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):idk man
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:idk that one either tbh
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tony
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : to bring entertainment and just enjoy myself by hurting others
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategy I think but it could be either one
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villi
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yea cause these people look kinda slow
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime after that
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Yea same
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!