This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S5: ???]

Topic » Applications [S5: ???]

3877 days 2 hours ago
survivornerd
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: survivornerd
First name to call you by: Matt
Last initial to call you by: W.
Nickname (if you would like one): Cockroach
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Pacific
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jonathan Penner
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want some group experience and I love survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I think that strategy is the most important aspect and that's what I am focusing on.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I will backstab and lie, so Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because no one knows what I have in store for them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Pretty much anything
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  Anything
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I am on here about 2 hours a day on weekends, 1 hour on week days
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? I am in survivorman101's Total Drama World Tour
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. This would be my second group game, so I guess survivorman101, I haven't been voted out of that one yet.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Absolutely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Sorry but I'm going to piss people off, which might end badly for both of us. But I can take being voted off.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I actually think that if you don't vote, it should be a self vote
~
3876 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ilikebugs
First name to call you by: Jumpo
Last initial to call you by:  Ffabridge
Naa jk. Call me Ray L.
Nickname (if you would like one):  Bugs
Color Level: L Green
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Phillip. Hes entertaining and he is a great alliance leader
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I would love for me to find my niche in different group games
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I can manipulate and im not afraid to cut strings
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-8 pm CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-9 pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5 with school, on weekends 10
What prior group game experience do you have? Links, bowlings, and so much more
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Bowling
Link
Mearl
Bones
bbfan21
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YAAA
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yup
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? ya I will act rationally
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: ya
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: ya
~
3876 days 15 hours ago
dfalc7
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: dfalc7
First name to call you by: Dave
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: brown
Time-Zone: PST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Bc I love group games and have never played in your series yet :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? of course!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm - midnight
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
What prior group game experience do you have? a LOT
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Link and Dono's Survivor BT-Shifting Isles - 1st
KidA's Survivor Kenya - 1st
Bingo's Survivor Angola - 1st
Nbkiller's the Inferno - 2nd
Janelle's survivor Guadeloupe - 3rd

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3876 days 12 hours ago
ParvatiS
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ParvatiS
First name to call you by: My username
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): ParvatiS
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): IDK who has played in your previous seasons, sorry
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:IDK any challenges from your previous seasons sorry
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow ?
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I have been watching Survivor since I was a toddler and I'm a huge fan of the show. Yes I was invited, but I also wanted to try Survivor and I dream to be on CBS Survivor one day!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: A mix of social and strategic, I'd say strategic is stronger
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain, I think
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win because I can make good alliances, built good friendships, I'm easy to get along with, I love meeting new people, I make deals with people, I get them to vote the way I want and so on!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 9:30 pm - 2:00 am CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day unless I went somewhere
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 5.5
What prior group game experience do you have? Only 2 groups
Sorry the groups I am in are not finished yet. But the hosts were Francesca1998 and Caitlinrosie. I can't say which ones better, their both my friends!
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I understand its just a game and not everyone will win. Most will loose.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes I will do my best. Unless I'm reaaaalllllllyyyyyyy busy and I can't go.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes I do
3876 days 7 hours ago
jojo7784
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jojo7784
First name to call you by: Jojo
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: light green
Time-Zone: central
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because you said it was fun
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Physical
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am great at Survivor
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6 central to 9 central
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I can do anything after 5 central because of school
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot but I have never won and I am currently hosting one
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. fourth, fifth, and i am playing a lot currently

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I love sending confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3876 days 3 hours ago
bklimas
Username: Bklimas
First name to call you by: Bobby
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Bobby
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love to play group games
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am very good at challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? early evening
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3875 days 15 hours ago
terose
Welcome to the official applications page for the fifth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first four seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid September. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: terose
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Tim
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: US Central
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ozzy
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love Survivor and this seems to be a really great game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am very social and strategic when it comes to who to vote out. I make lots of blindsides that nobody sees coming.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8-12
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Most of the time a 10
What prior group game experience do you have? Castings and Fastings
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 20, 7, 7, 3, 1

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Definitely. I love confessionals myself.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes I do.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: For sure!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
~

Good luck! :)
3875 days 15 hours ago
terose
On my five best scores, I actually made 13 instead of 20.

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!