This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Poland Finale

Topic » Survivor Poland Finale

3339 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
The game started out with 16 castaways divided into two different tribes: Pomeranian and Goplans.

Since then, the game went back and forth as both tribes each took three wins, taking turns until the merge at Final 10 where both tribes merged evenly.

5 Pomeranian and 5 Goplans formed the newly formed tribe, Gopleranian Tribe.

...And despite all the loyalty comments and sticking true to one's tribes, the tribes avoided rocks as a Goplans was voted out: Matt.

From there, another Goplans was voted out. Giving a 5-3 advantage to Pomeranian. And it appeared that the Goplans tribe was doomed....

That was until Chris O. was revealed as a threat to win the game. And both the Pomeranian and Goplans tribes decided that it's an individual game, and the first Pomeranian elimination occured with the Chris O. blindside.... followed by yet another Pomeranian blindside in Lukas.

Just like that, it was once again even. 3 Pomeranian and 3 Goplans...

...only this time it was clear that tribal lines were no more. That theory was proven when a Goplans (Cedric) was sent home followed by a Pomeranian (Bubba).

Thus, leaving us our Final four: 2 Goplans and 2 Pomeranians

Sim and Andy of the Pomeranian Tribe

Edgar and Chris S. of the Goplans Tribe

Now that we are in the final four, tribal lines no more. How will this finale go down.

With only two tribals and two challenges away from the end game, one question is in everybody's mind.

Who Will Be The Sole Survivor?

FINALE TIME AT 7PM EST TOMORROW (FRIDAY)

PLEASE POST BELOW CONFIRMING YOU CAN MAKE IT ON TIME FOR THE FINALE. IF NOT MESSAGE ME SO THAT WE CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING. VERY IMPORTANT. THANKS!
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Instead of hosting the Finale all at once, we'll do a challenge followed by tribal tonight like usual due to most of you guys not being able to be available at the same time.

So Challenge tonight at 7pm est, followed by tribal. Another challenge will take place on a later date.
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Survivor Game Board

Here's how it'll work. There will be a game board, 5X5 Boxes. Each player will start in the corner of the game board. Here's how the start of the game will look:

http://prntscr.com/6apm7w

The objective is simple. Basically each round random.org will decide the order of who moves. Each player will chose to move to a space vertically, horizontally, or diagonally of their current position. They do so by posting the letter corresponding with the number of the space they want to move to. For example, if Andy wants to move down, on his turn he will post B5. Understand?

Your goal is to be the last player standing who can make a move. Once you are unable to move in any direction, you are out of the competition. So basically you are trying to block people in so that you can be the last man/woman standing. Last castaway standing wins immunity and CANNOT be voted out. As for the other three of you, one of you will be joining the jury. Any questions ask NOW. Thanks, and good luck!
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN

We'll start at 7:10.

If nobody shows up then the first person to show up here after the 7:10 and post will win immunity.
3338 days 12 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Here
3338 days 12 hours ago
C_Shizz96
On mobile but here
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
HERE:

- Chris S.
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
CHRIS WINS IMMUNITY!
3338 days 12 hours ago
C_Shizz96
YES BITCH!
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Congratulations Chris, you were the only one to show up to the challenge and therefore you will be immune tonight at tribal.

As for Andy, Sim, and Edgar.... Well one of you will be joining the jury tonight. Who's it gonna be?

Tribal will be posted shortly...
3338 days 12 hours ago
C_Shizz96
This is going to be fun :)
3338 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Now bringing in the members of the jury....

Jordan, Chris O., Lukas, Cedric....

...And Bubba voted out last tribal council..

Now there are four, however after tonight there will only be three. Chris is the only one that I can guarantee will still be here for the final immunity challenge. The real question is who will be joining him. Edgar? Sim? Andy? Truth is, only time will tell. One of you will be joining the jury tonight. The other two of you will join Chris in one last immunity battle to claim your spot at Final Tribal Council. Who will be voted out tonight?

Chris S. - Winning immunity this close to the end game must feel really good. Do you think you'll need final immunity to guarantee yourself a spot at Final Tribal Council?

Andy - What does one have to do in order to secure himself safety at a tribal council where only three people can be voted out?

Sim - What would meaning this game mean to you? Who do you think is most in danger?

Edgar - Of the three of you that remain and does not have immunity, who do you think is the biggest threat to stay in this game?

Votes are due no later than tomorrow (SATURDAY), at 5PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3338 days 11 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris S. - Winning immunity this close to the end game must feel really good. Do you think you'll need final immunity to guarantee yourself a spot at Final Tribal Council?

Omg, Cole. It feels great to win this immunity and ensuring my spot in the final three. I am one step closer to hopefully winning this game. And honestly, you never know what's going to happen. So Hey, I'm going to do what I need to do in order for me to win this game, and winning final immunity is one of those things.
3338 days 11 hours ago
chibideidara
LOL chris slayed
3338 days 11 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Yes bitch xD

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!