This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ceremonies Week 6

Topic » Ceremonies Week 6

2409 days 9 hours ago
XoXU
2408 days 5 hours ago
AshleyIocco
This is the nomination ceremony. I will pull two keys out of the box and those two keys will represent the two houseguests I have decided to nominated for eviction.

The first houseguest I have nominated for eviction is
NY.

The second houseguest I have nominated for eviction is
SCOTT.

I have nominated you Ny and you Scott for eviction. Neither of these nominations are person in any way, but we really just haven't communicated at all in this game and I want to be fair and keep those safe who have reached out to me. I hope you can understand. Best of luck this week!
2407 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
Good luck Ny and Scott!
2405 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
Welcome to the Power of Veto Ceremony. As the holder of the PoV I can remove one of Ashley's nominees off the block.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, but I will use the Veto on myself!

Ashley, please name a replacement nominee.
2405 days 13 hours ago
AshleyIocco
Unfortunately, I have to choose someone as a renomination which means choosing a third person to put up. This decision wasn't easy, but I will be basing it off of loyalty so I'm sorry, but Stewen, please take a seat.
2405 days 11 hours ago
NoBow
This ceremony is adjourned. GL noms!
2405 days 11 hours ago
Temeky
Had a feeling this would happen, but I respect your decision since I nominated you a few weeks ago.

Good luck Scott and I hope that you all can let me know if there's anything I can do to get you to save me this week.
2405 days 11 hours ago
Schnitzel
Good luck to you too Stewen! If anyone wants to chat my skype is phoenixforce83
2405 days 1 hour ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Good luck guysss
2403 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
So what's happening?
2403 days 1 hour ago
Schnitzel
I was wondering that too
2402 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
XoXU's profile says "Gone" so I don't know if the season is cancelled or what's going on :X
2399 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay this game is over. Fun playing w all
2399 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
Yeaaaah, sucks but oh well.

Hope to play with you guys in another game!
2399 days 4 hours ago
Schnitzel
Same!
2398 days 11 hours ago
Temeky
Yep, I think we can declare this game as over :/
It was fun while it lasted, feel free to hit me up so we can discuss about what we all had planned and who our next target was gonna be etc!
My skype is temekyxx and I’d be happy to hear all about it, I heard that there was atleast one person targeting me so I’d love to hear the reason for that.

i have no hard feelings against any of you by the way!

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!