This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBUTES

Topic » TRIBUTES

3666 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
3666 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
Before I start these tributes,I do ask you to not read any of it as trying to be hurtful or arrogant…or trying to rub anything in your face.
My sole purpose here is to FINALLY be 100% honest.

18th(sosyomamma):We didn't get a chance to play together,though I was happy to see you go(even though i had nothing to do with it). I pretty quickly realized that  the hawaii alliance was a big threat,and that if wasn't handled now, it would become a invincible monster that no one would be able to beat. (I found the ml idol a day before you got the boot)
ps. if you ever want to talk to someone new,i'm always up for it! (and that goes for anyone I didn't get to really know)

17th(jojo):I had no idea where your head was at,which is never good.(apparently nowhere since you didn't really participate) so I wasn't too upset to see you go.
though I did have plans for you,I was planning on pining you and guigi against each other,and having me be the middle man.

16th(sonofhades):Buddy! it was such a shame that we never actually got to play together! it was something we had planned since the first day we finished bora bora! though I won't lie,I did have a fear that I would lose you to your hawaii buddies.
nonetheless,I was sad to see you go!

15th(Yinzer):You going was crucial to my game,it might have single handily been the moment that shaped the rest of my game actually.
like i've said before,I knew you guys had the whole hawaii thing going on…and then i find out that you are close to anton…and of course you were close to sonof.
and in my head,i see you and log having all these alliances,so I knew one of you had to go!
I wasn't 100% on who of you should go,but it was always leaning more towards it being you. ( i made an early connection with log)
and  son going was basically what sealed the deal.he was the link between both of us,and with him being gone,I had no idea if I could trust you or not.

so like you know,I kept the facade that I was with you,but behind the scenes I was (Carefully) planning your blindside.

I knew I would be safe for a while if I stuck by you and log,but i was thinking of my future game.
and how if i stuck with you guys,my life in this game would always be in your hands.You guys had a big influence on people and obviously that wasn't good for me.

So,I came up with the idol play.it was risky…really really risky.
I knew it had to be perfectly done or it wouldn't work.
first,i went up to alliance and explained to him everything that was going on.
(unfortunately he freaked out a bit and started doing crazy things…like saying he had an idol when he didn't)
then I convinced survivor that we were at the bottom of the 5 person alliance.
so he was in.
still,that would only leave us at a 3 vs 3 tie.
so the trickiest part was to convince you that log was coming after you,
in order to do that I had to offer you a fake idol (so you would be more inclined to believe me)
and have you vote of log,so then it would be a 3-2-1 vote, like it ended up being.
so not only were you the victim of the fake idol play,I also insured that your vote would be the one that would ultimately  do you in.

this is the move that i'm most proud of (from both seasons)
it took a lot of work!
and you took it like  champ! thanks for that buddy!

in a perfect world,everyone evicted would have an eviction like this.
it was truly an eviction deserving to an all-star!

it's how i would have liked to been evicted.

if it wasn't for this move, allianceguy would have been gone this round.

14th(cell):we didn't get to speak much,naturally i figured the votes would be 3 vs 3 with jack being the deciding vote.
so in order to get jack on board,I figured i'd tell him we should get rid of  vin4da but he decided it would be best if you went.
and as long it wasn't a person from my ml tribe,i was okay with it

13th(jacob):We also never spoke,you were probably the person I knew the least about.
and that was dangerous for
3666 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
(cont)

13th(jacob):We also never spoke,you were probably the person I knew the least about.
and that was dangerous for me,to have a player i couldn't read.
so I wasn't sad to see you go even though i had nothing to do with it.

12th(archer):Yet again,I was in a tribe with my two other ml tribemates (survivor and anton) against three others (basket/you/mastr)
it was between you and master,but almost with out even trying mastr came up to us saying we needed you out.never trying to convince us to vote each other out.
I thought we were being tricked,i MEAN DID NO ONE REALIZE  that anton/survivor/and i had played the WHOLE game together?did they not think we would get close?
i guess what made master oversee that was his fear of your gameplay.

11th(mastropola): YOU SIR! you were playing the game super hard from day 1,I took notice of it every challenge we were in,you were super nice to everyone and chatty .(so i decided to chat you up)
and almost everyone I talked to had nothing but great things to say about you,they were all under your spell…
You had me scared for a while there.
I could also feel myself falling for your charm,(even though i knew better)
you were coming out as an awesome dude,but I knew that it was all just strategy (you even admitted it when you were evicted)
so i knew if i wanted to make it anywhere near the finish line,I would need you out.

and like I said,I plan on being nothing but honest on these,I was one of the votes who voted you out. you were the BIGGEST threat at that point.

thankfully there were others who's agenda consisted of taking you out,and i just jumped on the bandwagon

10th(vin4dawin): We also didn't get to speak much,i tried to talk game with you but you never seemed to take the bite.
you knew better!
You were a challenge threat! you admitted to me that you had strategies for a good amount of the challenges (and being a fan of your season) I knew you kicked ass in them!
I was rooting for you in the VL on your season,I really was hoping you would be capable of winning every challenge.
that and also I knew you were playing all off them.

sadly knowing all of that (from your first season) i know that in all-stars you would have to be someone I needed out.

also AG'S "Free agent" rant convinced me even more,he made it seem like you were targeting me.

9th(goose):You were also one of the ones who never really trusted me…and i could feel it.
we talked about trying to work together,and being honest with each other…but were never able to.
it's a shame,i think if we would have worked together,we could have made some big moves.
also AG's free agent rant was also what helped convince me to not work with you.
(since he accused you alongside vin of trying to take me out)

8th(log): Log!!!
We started off on a great note! you were the original guy I trusted.
I had legitimate plans to make it to the end with you.
but then I found out about all your alliances and I singled you out as the guy who had complete control over the game early on.
But I was conflicted,I didn't want to take you out yet..not this soon.
so that's when i came up with the fake idol play and to hack away at your other allies,and maybe then you would be 100% loyal to me.

sadly,we were split up…and that didn't help out.
we were loosing out on time that we needed to develop a strong trust.
and to be honest,once i made the fake idol play.. I knew deep down I had lost you.
there was no way i could gain your trust back after that.

it's a shame really,but that's how the game goes,you have to roll with it's punches.

ps.I didn't vote you out when you went,but I WAS aware of the fact that votes were being split. still it was the idol that screwed you over.

7th(jacknick):
jack jack jack!
you sir are 1 of a kind,you are the wildest,most unpredictable person i've ever met.
and sadly in this game,that isn't a good thing.
no one can ever know if they trust you or not!
and you
3666 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
(cont)7th(jacknick):
jack jack jack!
you sir are 1 of a kind,you are the wildest,most unpredictable person i've ever met.
and sadly in this game,that isn't a good thing.
no one can ever know if they trust you or not!
and you are a smart guy (early on in your season i thought you would win it)
and that makes you even more dangerous!

also,i kind of felt like the main reason you came here,was to outlast all the other hawaii members,and once you did that..I felt like your hunger for the game kind of died down.so i think it was a win/win situation for you.

6th(allianceguy):I'll be honest,before the game even started..I got a glimpse of your season..and I saw your gameplay and instantly knew that you were a  HUGE threat.
and I told myself then,If I ever play with him,he is the first person i will target.
fastfoward:
to my surprise,we are both in all-stars AND on the same tribe.
instantly in my head I was trying to think of how I would get rid of you and how it had to be NOW!
but as i'm seeing how the game is progressing,and i'm noticing that you are actually on the outs of our tribe.
I get this gut feeling that I should align with you,that I should go against what my instincts have been telling me for a long while.
and I couldn't help but to ask myself "are you actually gonna save the guy you wanted to take out first? now that he is going out first"

and as is obvious,since you got 6th instead of 15th…I decided to help you out.

You being a huge threat was something that was always in the back of my head(throughout the whole game),but  that didn't stop me from working with you.
yes my fake idol play was part strategic but it was also a huge gamble that i was willing to take with you because we had taken a liking to each other.
we even became friends.
come merge time though Is when I noticed how hard you were playing.
i think your free agent rant was the biggest red flag.(and maybe your biggest mistake)
and how you sent everyone a message after saying "the free agent rant was just a iie,I did it to get people to not notice our alliance)

also,when you messaged me asking if i had talked bad about you to others,and i responded that i never spoke to anybody about you (good or bad)
and asking you if you believed it.
you never wrote back to that message,so i instantly felt like i had lost your trust.

it was still difficult to vote you out,but it was something that had to be done

5th(basket):basket <3
different to the last time,this time i DID  consider to go with you to final 3 a lot of times.
we became friends during bora bora and remained friends afterwords.
You know how i feel about you!
but sadly,you became too big of a threat. strategically and in challenges.it was just too much of a risk to take you any further…like i told you,if you were here you would have won over all of us.
you played a great game!

4th(survivor):survivor! you became the SECOND  person to become the guy i most trusted in the game.
you were super trust worthy and we both were always on the same wave length,we talked about wanting to make big moves and we just connected.
You were always in my ideal final 3 until close to the end.

You stopped speaking to me as much,and i felt you had lost trust in me  when i voted out master.
i also had the feeling jack had gotten into you head and we just started to drift apart,speaking less and less as time went on.
You were playing a great strategic game,and i was certain,that the same as basket ,you would beat us all had you been in the final 3!

it was nothing personal,just a game move!

final 3:

anton!
in all honesty,after yinzer went,in my head you were the next one to go (in my head)
I knew you would be upset that he went and that it would be hard for you to trust me,
THANKFULLY we got split up(into another tribe),and  we  always got put  on the same tribe!
I think that is what ultimately made us become so close!

we had what no one else
3666 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
final 3:

anton!
in all honesty,after yinzer went,in my head you were the next one to go (in my head)
I knew you would be upset that he went and that it would be hard for you to trust me,
THANKFULLY we got split up(into another tribe),and  we  always got put  on the same tribe!
I think that is what ultimately made us become so close!

we had what no one else had,which was time to develop a trust in each other!

we played a a great game! and no one ever suspected of just how close we were!

<3 buddy!

guigi!

I knew from the start that i wanted to work with you,the problem was that i backstabbed you in bora bora,and i knew it would be hard for you to trust me.

slowly but surely we managed to gain some type of trust in each other! and the same as anton,we played an awesome game! and no one ever suspected us being close.

I'm really glad things worked out this time
<3 guigi

also shout out to all the other players who didn't make it to all stars!
3666 days 21 hours ago
jacknick
holytouch don;t tell me what a win win situation was for me i wasn't here to outlast my Hawaii colleges i was here to WIN  s everyone else point blank. nice job pissing ppl off before the vote lol congrats guigi  or anton on your win.
3666 days 21 hours ago
holytouch
like I said in the disclaimer at the beginning of this..

the purpose of these,is to be HONEST not to hurt any of you.
I am completely aware that it will anger some (if not most)

but it's something i have to do to clear my conscience.
I want everyone to make a decision that they will be 100% happy with,even if  ultimately means I won't get their vote.

I did this in bora bora,and I knew it would be bad for me.
I actually had people message me before hand,that i had their vote. (in bora bora)
but I told them to wait to hear everything out,because it wouldn't be fair to ANY of us.

I ended up loosing a bunch of those votes (you can ask basket,i lost his then)

and even having the experience now,I decided to still do it,because it's FAIR
that's not to say I didn't have thoughts of not doing it,plenty of times I tried to convince myself to continue lying...but it's just something i'm not willing to do.

as for the win/win situation

it is the impression I got
3666 days 21 hours ago
jacknick
oooh someone's thirsty for a second win eh? lol
3666 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
holy tbh you WAY too invested in this game and everybody seee what your doing here ;)
3666 days 19 hours ago
holytouch
how can I not be invested into the game guigi?
i wouldn't have played it if i wasn't :(

are you not?
3666 days 13 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Guigi is right. You can't spend your whole day on this site lol. Some people play in 4 groups at once, and they still spend less time on this site than you Holy
3666 days 5 hours ago
goose89
9th(goose):You were also one of the ones who never really trusted me…and i could feel it.
we talked about trying to work together,and being honest with each other…but were never able to.
it's a shame,i think if we would have worked together,we could have made some big moves.
also AG's free agent rant was also what helped convince me to not work with you.
(since he accused you alongside vin of trying to take me out)

lemme clear up what happened...
i trusted you a lot more than i trusted anyone else in this game, besides vin. i never lied to you, although i never told you complete truths.  AG's rant about me and vin were bs. we didnt even know about that alliance he said we revealed
3666 days 5 hours ago
AntonB
Thanks Holy! You were really such an amazing ally and friend to me this entire season. :)
3666 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
It wasnt something AGAINST you Holy but i dont think someone should write that much text and still be sane xD hahaha jk i love you !
3666 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
"AG's rant about me and vin were bs. we didnt even know about that alliance he said we revealed"

Lol, that whole rant was bs. I chose people who I needed to hurt and ruin their games and it worked. I needed to stir up trouble and get myself safer as well. It worked for 5 tribals lol.
3666 days ago
holytouch
ag,lololol that is sad :(

i just can't half-ass stuff,it's a frustrating habit of mine.

thankfully,i've been smart enough to only play two..ever.

anton,as were you bud! i'm really glad we got to meet!

guigi,i know what you meant <3

goose,figures! then i'm sorry man. i honestly believed it.

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!