This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 16 Tinakula

Topic » Tribal Council 16 Tinakula

2621 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Questions for all
------------------------

6 uncontested Tribal wins! That is a huge achievement for this tribe. How does it feel knowing you have to make a tough decision of voting out one of your own tonight? Do you think some may have grown too comfortable on this tribe?

It's certainly been awhile since this tribe has had to face Tribal Council for some time. Is there any harsh feelings that may have been left at stand-still from the previous Tribal Council you all had together?

Votes due by 5pm EST. Reminder to send VOTES to BOTH BestHero and I!
2621 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
6 uncontested Tribal wins! That is a huge achievement for this tribe. How does it feel knowing you have to make a tough decision of voting out one of your own tonight? Do you think some may have grown too comfortable on this tribe?

I mean when I saw what scores people were turning in i knew we were in trouble. I knew the other tribe was desperate to pull off a win and would do whatever it took. Also didn't help that we had one less submission. This tribe has become a family and its hard to vote out somebody at this point. We joke about having a final 11 alliance but unfortunately somebody in that alliance has to leave.

It's certainly been awhile since this tribe has had to face Tribal Council for some time. Is there any harsh feelings that may have been left at stand-still from the previous Tribal Council you all had together?

I don't know if there ever was harsh feelings about last tribal. It's going to be weird strategizing again though.
2620 days 12 hours ago
jman96

Clearly this is tough. After winning a lot, losing can suck more as we are use to succeeding. And now, we have to make a decision moving forward.

All I know is that anything can happen at this point of the game. Any of us could go.
2620 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
7/11 votes received.
2620 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
2620 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2620 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*sits*
2620 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2620 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Hey Erik
2620 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*raises eyebrow*
2620 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I've got this lump in my pocket
2620 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I'd like to play this idol
2620 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*averts eyes to Mearl's Ass pocket*
2620 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Now I could be making a huge mistake wasting this thing but I'm gonna take a chance
2620 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I'd like to play this on Robby
2620 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
May I see the Image Link for the Idol Mearl?

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!