This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 Tinakula

Topic » Tribal Council 9 Tinakula

2610 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Questions for all
------------------------

Welcome back to Tribal Council Tinakula! After tonight; your tribe will be even in numbers going into the next Tribal challenge. Losing tonight's challenge; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe? What needs to be done in order for this Tribe to succeed; moving forward?

Tonight someone becomes the 4th person voted off of Survivor Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad. Your tribe nearly won today's challenge. Where do you think your tribe went wrong at tonight's challenge?

Your tribe was the last challenge and earned the next Temptation. What do you personally think of the temptations that could potentially be offered throughout this game?

Votes due by 5pm EST. Reminder to send VOTES to BOTH BestHero and I!
2610 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
justin posting in the wrong forum
i didnt like the puzzle i didnt understand it even without the misspelling ive never heard of that phrase i dont even think its a phrase i think you made it up lmao

for the first question it shouldnt do anything because it wasnt our fault i feel just a bad misunderstanding
2610 days 4 hours ago
Smitty105
Losing tonight's challenge; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe? What needs to be done in order for this Tribe to succeed; moving forward?

I know I'm kind of on edge from the challenge. It was bad enough almost figuring out the puzzle if it weren't for one word. The comments from the other tribe really ticked me off more. I think we're a good tribe and we work well together. It's just a case of slipping up this time. We're not bad by any means. You win some you lose some.

Tonight someone becomes the 4th person voted off of Survivor Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad. Your tribe nearly won today's challenge. Where do you think your tribe went wrong at tonight's challenge?

UGHH! At the start Justin made a mistake. We didn't have a lead into the puzzle and the type threw me off more than it should have. I did have the rest of the words unscrambled though.

Your tribe was the last challenge and earned the next Temptation. What do you personally think of the temptations that could potentially be offered throughout this game?

It's not even a temptation any more. The tribe just freely takes the temptations like it's nothing. It's more of a freebie now that will impact the game moving forward. Someone probably already has a damn idol.
2609 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2609 days 6 hours ago
xoValentine
*stands* I'd like to play this idol on myself, goodbye bitches ;*
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*takes carved-like object from Ashley*
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Rules of Survivor State that in the event a Hidden Immunity Idol is played. All votes cast against that person will NOT COUNT!
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This is NOT A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

All votes cast for Ashley will COUNT!

*throws object in the fire before everyone*
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ashley N.
2609 days 6 hours ago
xoValentine
I hope robby wins this game
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote............

x
x
x
x
x
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ashley N.
2609 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote........

x
x
x
x
x

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!