This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 War Room

Topic » BB6 War Room

3185 days 19 hours ago
Jacob_C
3178 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Duel #1 - Eric v Brandon

Welcome Eric and Brandon to this seasons first War Room duel. Both of you have made it relatively far into the game and it'd be ashame to go home before the nitty gritty begins, so it is time to dig deep for this first duel.

This duel is called "Partition" and here is how it will work.

Big Brother fills as though the person who should recieve a second chance should be someone who has public support, as an underdog should always be likeable. To prove to Big Brother that you have such support, your job is to create a blog and get as many people to tag their own usernames as possible. For every person that tags there name, you will get a certain amount of points depending on their color level (White - 1, Yellow - 2....TV Star - 15) and simply put, the person with the most points will win.

In the event of a tie, the person with the most white level supporters will win, if they are tied then it will be the yellow users etc.

You have 24 hours

TEMPLATE FOR BLOG

Blog Title: (Your names) Partition

CONTEXT: Explain what the partitian is for and provide a link to the group in it.

(Also provide a link to the blog in this forum)
3177 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Eric's blog he asked me to post since he can't:

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Arcaninemaster/6619917/erics-partition
3177 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
(I realise now that you guys couldn't comment in the forum but I did manage to find both of your blogs anyway)

By a score of 154-129
ERIC I AM SORRY

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE FIRST MEMBER OF OUR JURY
3177 days 13 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Oh well, I could have won this if I wasn't on vacation :/ Grats brandon
3177 days 10 hours ago
brandonljw
Oh my.. Cant belive i won...
Im so happy!!!!
3173 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
Duel #2 - Brandon vs Courtney

Okay guys this challenge is a mini challenge and the link to the game is below

LINK TO GAME: http://www.tengaged.com/play/sling_jumper2

Your job is to complete the first 10 levels to the best of you ability. Please note that each time you complete a level you are given a time for that level and that level only, so you will need to screenshot at the end of ever single level, and I will use that to work out your total score.

To clarify, you need 10 separate screenshots (preferably in the one image)

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS
3170 days 3 hours ago
brandonljw
So who won?
3169 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Well houseguests, it turns out some things arent worth fighting for, and unfortunately Courtney didn't submit a score so

CONGRATULATIONS BRANDON! You are moving one
3164 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Duel #2 - Brandon v Erik

Okay guys, this challenge is a classic in JJ's Big Brother, it is the Poll Balance!!!

I have set up a poll for each of you. Your job is to get the most votes, but at the same time balance your poll as close to 50-50 as possible. Whoever's percentages are closest to 50% will win!

In the event of a tie the most votes win!

You have 24 hours
3163 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Not only did Erik get an oustanding 126 votes, he was only about 5% out from balancing left and right.

Brandon got a lot less votes with only 18, and his percentages are
Roughly 30% out

CONGRATULATIONS ERIK YOU WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE FINAL DUEL
3162 days 20 hours ago
brandonljw
Grats Erik
3160 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
FINAL DUEL - Erik v Harry

Welcome to your final duel. This duel is called "The Servant" and here is how it will work.

AJ, Anthony, Carly, Michael, Red and Travis are all still in the main house and are gearing up to have a huge party to celebrate. Your challenge will be to perform various tasks to keep the party alive.

At random intervals, tasks that need to be completed will be posted in this forum. A point value and time needed to complete will be allocated to each one. If you wish to perform a task simply type

*Performs _________________*

Whoever posts this first will claim the point value and the time penalty for the said task. Whoever has the most points after 24 hours will win. NOTE: Only one person can perfom each task.

Good luck Houseguests
3160 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
TASKS TO PERFORM

Mix some drinks (15 points; 30 minutes)
Turn on the music (2 points; 5 minutes)
Take dirty dishes (2 points; 2 minutes)
Clean dirty floors (60 points; 6 hours)
Blow up balloons (15 points; 2 hours)
Serve food (15 points; 30 minutes)
Be the DJ (80 points; 8 hours)
3160 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mix some drinks (15 points; 30 minutes)
3160 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Serve food (15 points; 30 minutes)

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!