This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Lounge Room

Topic » BB6 Lounge Room

3115 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
@Courtney
I'm going to assume that question was for me.
Why do you feel like your accomplishments in this game, especially compared to Carly's, makes you deserving of winning?

I might not have won as many comps as Carly, But I think I played just as well. I played this game from start to finish. I was away at times and I managed to stop that from screwing me. I worked hard and I played hard.
3115 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: Why were you so fucking paranoid?
Cause I really wanted to make finals. I did not want a repeat of last season. I let Mo make it further then he should have and I got me screwed over. So I didn't trust anything. I took every word said to me with a grain of salt.
3115 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
@AJ
Red, you are as shady as they come. Why should I give you the win?

I played my heart out. I proved that I am not a fluke. I made final 3 last time learned from my mistakes and now here I am. Back in the end game.
3115 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
@Erik
The season 1 alliance killed this game.

I know it wasn't a question just wanted to comment.

You see Jacob things went down hill after season one. Now what changed? Hmmm. Oh yeah...that. Some thing to think about.

SEASON 1 RULES!
3115 days 8 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Honestly Carly played an amazing game, she was the biggest threat at the beginning, yet she made it here.

Carly- What would you say was your biggest move?
Red- How did taking out me benefit your game, when I was loyal to you and our alliance?
3115 days 8 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
LOL I MEANT RED, SORRY RED
3115 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Carly- What would you say was your biggest move?

As I told AJ, it was taking out two of the strongest players in the game - Erik and Anthony.

They were two of the biggest threats in the game and being able to have a hand in both of their evictions was really rewarding. (No offense guys lol :P)
3115 days 8 hours ago
brandonljw
Carly
May I know the purpose of my nomination and eviction?
3115 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Carly - May I know the purpose of my nomination and eviction?

Week 3 you were nominated because I had yet to have a conversation with you and I needed a pawn in order to get Nina out.

Week 6 you were again nominated to be a pawn since I had initially didn't know the extent of Anthony and Erik's partnership. Thus, when he won the veto and saved Erik I was forced to nominate Courtney. I told everyone I didn't have a target between either you or Courtney and so I didn't tell them to vote one way or the other. I had not talked much game with either of you so I didn't feel I had any arguments to save either of you. At that point it was up to the house. If I had it my way, Erik would have been evicted that week.
3114 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
3114 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
@Eric
Red- How did taking out me benefit your game, when I was loyal to you and our alliance?

I felt you were way to comfortable. I've seen you try and you can do better in comps. So I came to the conclusion that you had something with a lot of people and knew you were safe no matter who won and that if they would win HoH it would be me on the block. And I came in to this game to win to show that I was not a fluke, I left my heart at home.
3114 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:D
3114 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
Head over to the other forum Carly

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!