This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Backyard

Topic » BB6 Backyard

3209 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
This grass themed backyard will be where all of your power struggles will take place
3209 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
-walks outside-
3209 days 22 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
*skips outside*
3209 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*walks outside*
3209 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*walks outside*

Hey guys ^-^
3209 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
Welcome to Stage One.

Do you guys remember the questionnaire you all had to submit before competing in this season? Well these question may have seemed insignificant, but they will play a pivotal role in this first stage.

I am about to post the one questions again with everyone’s responses underneath. You job is to match the statement with the houseguest. You can match the same houseguest with all answers if you wish, but that won’t get you many points, but if you want, you can match the same houseguest for multiple questions.

Please note that Becca and Crypt failed to submit their answers and therefore they are not the answers to anything and are ineligible to compete.

The three houseguests that match the most correct answers out of 26 will progress to Week 1.

In the event of a tie, another question will be put up for those in the tie.

I will post the question below plus a template to submit your answers.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS
3209 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
What is your objective in reentering the house?

1.        To wreck the whole place up
2.        To wreak havoc and prove that I am the smartest house guest there
3.        Winning
4.        I lost to an alliance and very obvious game-twist. I am here to show that I have learned from my mistakes and can score a victory!
5.        To win
6.        I came very close the first time around and was just a few comps away from making it all the way to the finals which was my goal back then. This time around I am determined to not only make finals but to win the whole thing.
7.        My objective is to come back a stronger player and avenge my demise in season 1
8.        To take back what was mine
9.        To not get screwed over by the twist again and to win.
10.        To win. I came close before and I know I have it in me.
11.        To win obviously, but I want to also prove myself as a competitor. I had the potential to go all the way my first season but it wasn't meant to be.
12.        To win the game! I really want to make it much farther than last time, and come there to play the game.
13.        Play better and put myself in position to win
14.        Prove that I am a good strategic player (which I am), those who have watched this series saw me get taken out early and were not given the privilege of seeing what I am truly capable of inside the Big Brother house.
15.        I want to actually play the game for myself and not let others decide what I do and how I do it.
16.        The same goal as most people, to make it to the end and win the game.
17.        Play the same as I did last time
18.        To show that I wasn't just a sheep the first time
19.        To redeem myself, I am not a pre-jury kind of guy.
20.        To prove that my first time through I deserved to win
21.        I'm gonna try to keep track of what's happening inside the game, and try to manipulate people into trusting me.
22.        Do way better than my previous season, I mean, I really want a second chance to show that I've learned, I've grown as a person, and that I'm a better contestant than I was on my first season.
23.        My objective is to get this win! I was so close in my first season but I couldn't!
24.        To win the damn game!!
25.        Have fun and hopefully be crowned the winner of BB Second chances.
26.        Prove to people that I can win competitions and can win by not riding someone's coattails
3209 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
TEMPLATE

3209 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
I don't even remember mines LOL
3209 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Wait - so we send you a PM with our guesses?  How much time do we have?
3209 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Due in 24 hours, ok!  as a PM?
3209 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
...and I have no idea which statement was mine...awkward...
3209 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
YES AS A PM LEANNA
3209 days 22 hours ago
Sackeshi
dont have a clue
3209 days 21 hours ago
LEANNA
Can we work together?
3209 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
Pm me if you wanna swap answers

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!